PDA

View Full Version : To those who ....

the happy hibee
29-12-2010, 10:42 PM
booed liam miller when he came on tonight are a disgrace to hibernian football club! just because there is a rumour going about that he has "supposed" to have signed a pre contract with them means you boo someone who is coming on to try help us get a point we needed badly DISGRACE END OFF! :grr:

Captain Trips
29-12-2010, 10:44 PM
booed liam miller when he came on tonight are a disgrace to hibernian football club! just because there is a rumour going about that has "supposed" to have signed a pre contract with them means you boo someone who is coming on to try help us get a point we needed badly DISGRACE END OFF! :grr:

I think until its a fact poor show there.

hibee_girl
29-12-2010, 10:44 PM
:agree:

Someone in the east told him where to go now that he is a Hearts ****

Ritchie
29-12-2010, 10:47 PM
I called him a hearts bass under my breath for my friends benefit.... Made them laugh.

Have to agree though, until it's in writing on somewhere official, he's still a Hibs player and shouldn't be boo'd

Judas Iscariot
29-12-2010, 10:49 PM
I called him a hearts bass under my breath for my friends benefit.... Made them laugh.

Have to agree though, until it's in writing on somewhere official, he's still a Hibs player and shouldn't be boo'd

I'll remind you of that next time you jeer Nish :cool2:

Ritchie
29-12-2010, 10:51 PM
I'll remind you of that next time you jeer Nish :cool2:

I've never boo'd nish, I say he's gash but don't boo.

:na na:

monktonharp
29-12-2010, 11:54 PM
booed liam miller when he came on tonight are a disgrace to hibernian football club! just because there is a rumour going about that he has "supposed" to have signed a pre contract with them means you boo someone who is coming on to try help us get a point we needed badly DISGRACE END OFF! :grr:alwright. but will he or the club just come out and deny it??? what a crock o' ****. would you expect loyal Hibernian fans to sit down/shut up and cheer on a player, if he's secretly signed up for the enemy???? I know nothing about that happening, but get a grip. if he goes there,hell mend him

IberianHibernian
30-12-2010, 12:14 AM
Why would any Hibs player sign a pre contract with Hearts 6 months in advance ? Money`s obvious answer but why now when he could get a better offer from someone else in next 6 months ? I realise that financially Hearts are only SPL side he could go to and increase wages ( wouldn`t be welcome at either of OF and not shown enough with us to justify interest anyway ) but if money`s incentive would he not be better to wait till spring before deciding ? Are pre - contract deals binding for player and/ or club ?

Brads Laing
30-12-2010, 03:19 PM
It can't be true because you have to wait until january to sign a pre-contract. These rumours are bull****, if you believe them please tell me where you heard this.

DAVE1875
30-12-2010, 03:28 PM
Until I see Liam Miller wearing that marron piece of s*** they call a shirt, he's still a Hibs player to me. Some people keep to ahead of themselves over a petty rumor.