View Full Version : Arsenal vs Chelsea

27-12-2010, 08:06 PM
Anyone watching this?

Love how one of the pundits in the studio said 'if only we could smell the atmosphere in tunnel' , I would reply it probably smells of sweat mud expensive cologne and fart down to the high fibre and carbohydrate diets.

should be a good game though any time I say that it always ends up a bore draw

27-12-2010, 08:46 PM
Gooners 1 up Song

27-12-2010, 08:49 PM
Had a fiver double on spurs and chelsea. Returns 30 quid.

27-12-2010, 09:01 PM
Would prefer to see a draw here but an Arsenal win would be better than a Chelsea win as I still see them as being more of a title threat than Arsenal, despite their shocking run of form.

27-12-2010, 09:10 PM
2-0

27-12-2010, 09:11 PM
3-0, Walcott.

27-12-2010, 09:11 PM
3-0

27-12-2010, 09:12 PM
4-0 nish

27-12-2010, 09:15 PM
3-1, Ivanovic.

4 - 1 Hogg

Chelsea have just fallen apart, though that goal ivanovic just scored as i type this might get them back in it.

27-12-2010, 09:53 PM
Arsenal 3-1 Chelsea, full time.

Manchester Utd are two points clear with a game in hand.

Chelsea are six points behind United and have played a game more.

27-12-2010, 10:07 PM

Glazers = :top marks. Legends.

If they hadn't taken over the Manchester rain of winning things would have been over. :agree:

Manchester fans should sing usa at games.

27-12-2010, 10:13 PM

Is that 12,053 posts quoting the BBC website word for word? Talk about the bleeding obvious.......and Man U aren't even playing.

Anyway. Booger Man U - great win for the Gunners - gained 3 points on the 'leaders' whatever way you look at it.

27-12-2010, 10:20 PM
Is that 12,053 posts quoting the BBC website word for word? Talk about the bleeding obvious.......and Man U aren't even playing.

Anyway. Booger Man U - great win for the Gunners - gained 3 points on the 'leaders' whatever way you look at it.

:confused: I don't know what your problem is with me. That's more than once in recent times where you have seemed a bit touchy with my posts.

Yes a good win for Arsenal but they won't win the league. I would say that it's United's to lose now.

Just one more game left to negotiate and they'll have got to the New Year undefeated in the league. That would be a phenomenal effort for a team that a lot of people had written off as "mediocre".

27-12-2010, 10:28 PM

What pish is this?

I never knew the league situation and it generates good discussion unless people moan for no reason.

27-12-2010, 10:30 PM
:confused: I don't know what your problem is with me. That's more than once in recent times where you have seemed a bit touchy with my posts.

Yes a good win for Arsenal but they won't win the league. I would say that it's United's to lose now.

Just one more game left to negotiate and they'll have got to the New Year undefeated in the league. That would be a phenomenal effort for a team that a lot of people had written off as "mediocre".

Nah, nah - no problem with you. It must just be your posts

United's to 'lose'..... Wonder if they'll go the whole season undefeated? That would be phenomenal and would get them right up there with the Gunners.

27-12-2010, 10:32 PM
What pish is this?

I never knew the league situation and it generates good discussion unless people moan for no reason.

Whaaaat? You come on to Hibs.net to find out who is top of the EPL? What pish is this?

27-12-2010, 10:36 PM
Had a fiver double on spurs and chelsea. Returns 30 quid.

What pish is this?

Oh ma sides. Betting man I see? Nae idea about the league situation but throwing fivers around like a man with no arms!

27-12-2010, 10:40 PM
The thread title was clear and I was interested. I don't come on for that but I like football. Strange eh.

I knew chelsea have had a bad run of form but generally have the strength to out muscle arsenal.

I've only had three football bets this season. I don't bet what I can't afford to lose. I'll lend you a fiver if you need it.

27-12-2010, 10:45 PM
The thread title was clear and I was interested. I don't come on for that but I like football. Strange eh.

I knew chelsea have had a bad run of form but generally have the strength to out muscle arsenal.

I've only had three football bets this season. I don't bet what I can't afford to lose. I'll lend you a fiver if you need it.

Keep that fiver my friend and buy a paper tomorrow if you need to keep that wee bit more abreast.

28-12-2010, 10:31 AM

When utd go a WHOLE season unbeaten in the league that WOULD be phenomenal :wink:

And i dont know how you can say Arsenal wont win the league, You better believe they can. They have been to Old trafford, Chelsea, Man city, Liverpool, Blackburn,Everton,All very tough places to get points and have done such.

Arsenal are very much in the title race.

28-12-2010, 12:21 PM

Try here -----> http://www.redcafe.net/forum.php

28-12-2010, 12:30 PM
Chelsea seem to have fallen apart since Wilkins was punted, very interesting.

Ancelotis coat must be on an increasingly shoogily peg by now I'd have thought.

Think you have to see Man Utd as the favourites, but Arsenal are right in there, if they keep everyone crucial fit, and despite Fergies thoughts, I don't think you can rule out Man City and even Spurs, both of them are racking up points in difficult places to go / situations.

28-12-2010, 12:56 PM
When utd go a WHOLE season unbeaten in the league that WOULD be phenomenal :wink:

And i dont know how you can say Arsenal wont win the league, You better believe they can. They have been to Old trafford, Chelsea, Man city, Liverpool, Blackburn,Everton,All very tough places to get points and have done such.

Arseeeeenaaaal!!

28-12-2010, 01:01 PM

Very much so and getting better it seems.

28-12-2010, 06:18 PM

They got beat at Old Trafford two weeks ago!

Also lost at Stamford Bridge earlier in the season as well and they lost a 2-0 lead at home against Tottenham and lost 3-2.

Of course they're in the title race but they won't win the title. I just look forward to the end of April when United go to the Emirates. :thumbsup:

Try here -----> http://www.redcafe.net/forum.php

That's funny, I thought I was already in the right place to discuss Manchester Utd. This place is the place to chat about Hibs and all other football related discussions. :aok:

28-12-2010, 06:54 PM
Man U,Arsenal pah. Blackpool are creeping up on the outside, champions league here they go. :wink:

28-12-2010, 07:17 PM
Arsenal are right in there, if they keep everyone crucial fit.

:agree: And for 'everyone crucial', read Fabregas. If he stays fit all season, Arsenal may win league. If not, think not.

28-12-2010, 08:47 PM
What's the man u score?

28-12-2010, 09:34 PM
What's the man u score?

1-0 to United. :thumbsup:

Berbatov just scored about 15 minutes ago.

15 minutes left.

28-12-2010, 09:48 PM
1-1, last minute of the game. :brickwall

28-12-2010, 09:53 PM
1-1, full time. :bitchy:

Still top of the league again though. :thumbsup:

28-12-2010, 10:32 PM
1-1, full time. :bitchy:

Still top of the league again though. :thumbsup:

More points threw away on the road....

28-12-2010, 11:16 PM
More points threw away on the road....

Yep the away form is a bit of a concern but United's got two games in hand over City, three points ahead of Arsenal, five points ahead of Tottenham with a game in hand and seven points ahead of Chelsea.

I would rather be in United's position than anybody else's position, that's for sure.

More often than not in recent seasons, the side at the top of the league at New Year has gone on to win the title.

29-12-2010, 04:56 PM
Yep the away form is a bit of a concern but United's got two games in hand over City, three points ahead of Arsenal, five points ahead of Tottenham with a game in hand and seven points ahead of Chelsea.

I would rather be in United's position than anybody else's position, that's for sure.

More often than not in recent seasons, the side at the top of the league at New Year has gone on to win the title.

Nae ****ing luck Man yoo.

What makes it even mare sweeter is Brums goal should never have stood.

Cmon Arsenal.