PDA

View Full Version : Jambos At Airports

Dashing Bob S
19-12-2010, 04:23 PM
Should they be allowed in airports and on flights?

HUTCHYHIBBY
19-12-2010, 04:29 PM
Yes, but, only if its on US Government sponsored rendition flights

Pedantic_Hibee
19-12-2010, 04:30 PM
Has one possibly over-indulged on the festive sherry today, Robert?

I'm_cabbaged
19-12-2010, 04:30 PM
And DBS puts in a late bid for the most random thread of year award.

Bostonhibby
19-12-2010, 04:32 PM
definitely have their uses, windae lickers, so its not too big a leap of imagination to see them using this skill to defrost planes and maybe clear runways if theres enough of them, there are 400,000 you know.

Dashing Bob S
19-12-2010, 04:33 PM
I saw a fool wearing a Hearts scarf at Manchester airport yesterday.

It fairly ruined one's day.

Luckily he was on a different flight.

Iain G
19-12-2010, 07:39 PM
I saw a fool wearing a Hearts scarf at Manchester airport yesterday.

It fairly ruined one's day.

Luckily he was on a different flight.

I'd rather they banned the Weegies from flying...a few times have had the misfortune to land at Glasgow Airport and they have all clapped as the plane landed safely....good grief! :rolleyes:

At least the Yams, being subserviant to those with a modicum of authority, will do as they are told on a plane :agree:

Hibernia Na Eir
19-12-2010, 08:02 PM
this a drunken post?

Cabbage East
19-12-2010, 08:11 PM
In cages, with the livestock.

Hibs Class
19-12-2010, 08:13 PM
I'd rather they banned the Weegies from flying...a few times have had the misfortune to land at Glasgow Airport and they have all clapped as the plane landed safely....good grief! :rolleyes:

At least the Yams, being subserviant to those with a modicum of authority, will do as they are told on a plane :agree:

:agree: Before passing the hat around for the driver?

--------
20-12-2010, 02:33 PM
Should they be allowed in airports and on flights?

I see no reason why they can't be allowed on the aircraft - I believe that modern cargo containers are really quite comfortable. Some old newspapers to help them keep warm, a bottle of methylated spirits and a bag of greasy chips, they'd be OK.

And you could also keep a small one in a secured compartment at the back of the plane - in the event of a sudden decompression, you could stuff him in the hole to stop all the air escaping.

Hillsidehibby
20-12-2010, 04:01 PM
Only on short haul. It would save some poor soul from taking his life after having to endure hours of listening about how they are a big team.

greenlex
20-12-2010, 04:03 PM
They should be quarantined. 1 year out and 10 coming in should do it.

1two
20-12-2010, 06:07 PM
I'd go a step further and say ban them from travelling full stop

Any jambo found outwith the predetermined border should be punished and returned to the jambo tolerated zone.

It will stop them attempting to interbreed, reducing the spread of jambo related diseases such as obesity, elephantiasis, ugliness, the clap and athletes foot.

I know you lefty, student types won't approve but you can't be too careful these days, you know?

Pretty Boy
20-12-2010, 06:31 PM

Any jambo found outwith the predetermined border should be punished and returned to the jambo tolerated zone.

It will stop them attempting to interbreed, reducing the spread of jambo related diseases such as obesity, elephantiasis, ugliness, the clap and athletes foot.

I know you lefty, student types won't approve but you can't be too careful these days, you know?

I like to think of myself as slightly left leaning but i see absolutely no problems with what you suggest.

I believe in people being allowed to move freely but there has to be limits and when public safety is at severe risk there has to be action taken.

At the end of the day Hearts fans aren't really people in th true sense of the word, they are easily led, a little slow and have a real problem with logic and reason. I honestly believe keeping them in a small area with like minded individuals might well be a good thing.

Barney McGrew
20-12-2010, 09:05 PM
Only if they're travelling on a one way ticket to somewhere far away

Cameron1875
20-12-2010, 09:33 PM
I like to think of myself as slightly left leaning but i see absolutely no problems with what you suggest.

I believe in people being allowed to move freely but there has to be limits and when public safety is at severe risk there has to be action taken.

At the end of the day Hearts fans aren't really people in th true sense of the word, they are easily led, a little slow and have a real problem with logic and reason. I honestly believe keeping them in a small area with like minded individuals might well be a good thing.

:top marks

Mixu62
20-12-2010, 10:47 PM
Only if they're travelling on a one way ticket to somewhere far away

NO!! I live in somewhere far away and I don't want them here!! :jamboak:

greenlex
20-12-2010, 11:04 PM

I have a mental image akin to the men in black alien control room with a large electronic map with 400,000 flashing lights keeping tabs on where the Yams are and in their appropriate sectors. Any violation will be met with a red alert warning.
I like the cut of your jib.

Hibee_Craig7062
23-12-2010, 11:38 AM

I thought that i was the only one that found this bemusing and somehow slightly irritating when people do this.