PDA

View Full Version : Juventus and Palermo after Kris Boyd

SteveHFC
09-12-2010, 11:23 AM
Juventus and Palermo want to sign Middlesbrough striker Kris Boyd in the January transfer window. (Daily Express)

From BBC Gossip

:faf::faf:

Phil D. Rolls
09-12-2010, 11:25 AM
Boyd in Italy. :faf:

No, I'm not laughing at him playing in Serie A, just at the thought of the big numpty being so far from his mammy and all the good ole boys in Ayrshire.

Pretty Boy
09-12-2010, 11:29 AM
I was over on kickback the other day and according to an 'in the know' source Kris Boyd is definitely on his way to Hearts on loan with a view to a permanent deal.

I suppose the press will start of reporting stories about diddy clubs like Juventus before breaking out the big guns and linking him with Hearts.

aberhibsfc
09-12-2010, 11:54 AM
Think someone at BBC has been inhaling Chick Young's fart's.

If it ain't Boyd to Italy it's Miller or Brown. WTF!

moggie
09-12-2010, 12:02 PM
Rangers have definetly spoken to middlesboro about getting him back :wink:

Keith_M
09-12-2010, 12:21 PM
So, what's next?

We already have ridiculous stories about Millar, McGregor and Boyd.

Walter Smith to Inter Milan maybe? :faf:

Franck is God
09-12-2010, 09:25 PM
I think Boyd would be excellent in Italy.

You have to remember that football is completely different over there, strikers are there to score goals, not run the channels or bring others into play. They stand in the box and when a chance comes their way they have to put it away.

I was really surprised when he didn't go to Lazio as thought that move would have been great for him.

snooky
09-12-2010, 10:29 PM
I think Boyd would be excellent in Italy.

You have to remember that football is completely different over there, strikers are there to score goals, not run the channels or bring others into play. They stand in the box and when a chance comes their way they have to put it away.

I was really surprised when he didn't go to Lazio as thought that move would have been great for him.

Agreed, I can see the Eye-ties aliking him to Fiorentina's Gabriel Batistuta.
I can hear them now... "Boyd, yer a Lazio Batistuta!" :wink: