PDA

View Full Version : Match Updates Today's game.

Keith_M
04-12-2010, 11:49 AM
Well, it looks like there's snow on the Ochil Hills but the game's still going ahead.

Anyone got local weather reports and team news for Alloa or Peterhead?

:greengrin

Sas_The_Hibby
04-12-2010, 11:57 AM
I'm boycotting Easter Road today, following last week's performance.

Anyone else with me?

Hibercelona
04-12-2010, 12:23 PM

Anyone else with me?

I'll defo be going. :agree:

If i'm the only one that shows up today, it will prove once and for all that the rest of you are all fair weather fans.

:stirrer:

iwasthere1972
04-12-2010, 12:28 PM

Anyone else with me?

No.

I'm already outside the stadium and the queues are massive. Everyone who attends today is automatically in the hat for a Scottish Cup Final ticket this year. :thumbsup: Be even better if Hibs are there. :greengrin

Golden Bear
04-12-2010, 12:29 PM
What a glorious day for a game of football.

*loody typical!

DH1875
04-12-2010, 12:30 PM
Stupid question but how the duck can the Alloa game be on and all the rest aren't? I mean the road down from Peterhead can't be any better than an hours drive along the M8 for St Mirren.

Golden Bear
04-12-2010, 12:34 PM
Stupid question but how the duck can the Alloa game be on and all the rest aren't? I mean the road down from Peterhead can't be any better than an hours drive along the M8 for St Mirren.

By gracious consent of the local constabulary no doubt.

What have the football authorities to do with a game being declared on or off these days in anycase?

:wink:

Hibercelona
04-12-2010, 12:41 PM
I can just picture a que of 100,000 football fans standing outside Alloas ground today. :greengrin

Golden Bear
04-12-2010, 12:45 PM
'Mon you Hornets. Get right in to these Peterheed dunderheids.

:wink:

CRAZYHIBBY
04-12-2010, 12:56 PM
anyone know how much the alloa game is

Removed
04-12-2010, 01:10 PM
anyone know how much the alloa game is

Tenner and £5 for concessions

IWasThere2016
04-12-2010, 01:35 PM
Ipswich 1-3 Swansea

Tractors denied stone-waller, and Swans go up park and Craig Beattie raps in a postage stamp beaut! Game over ..

Wotherspiniesta
04-12-2010, 01:41 PM
Nish- offside :grr:

Baldy Foghorn
04-12-2010, 01:43 PM
I'll defo be going. :agree:

If i'm the only one that shows up today, it will prove once and for all that the rest of you are all fair weather fans.

:stirrer:

You may be joking, but to make such a stupid joke after stating you boo one of your own players tells me what a daft wee laddie you are

sunshine1875
04-12-2010, 02:37 PM

He has now slipped when straight through with only the goalie to beat:grr::grr:

Singing section a bit quiet though:cool2:..it's all gone quiet over there.

marinello59
04-12-2010, 02:54 PM

How ******* hilarious. :rolleyes:

frazeHFC
04-12-2010, 03:10 PM
Wonder if the Alloa attendance is significantly bigger than normal with random people going with all the other games off.

.Sean.
04-12-2010, 03:15 PM

:yawn:

Admins - Could we please have a seperate forum where the idiots that are the anti-Nish mob can go and regurgitate their anti-Nish garbage? Every thread on the MB consists of digs at Colin Nish. It's boring, tiresome, repetitive and quite simply childish. Oh, and it's not funny in the slightest, it's actually quite sad and pathetic to be honest.

Wotherspiniesta
04-12-2010, 03:25 PM

Admins - Could we please have a seperate forum where the idiots that are the anti-Nish mob can go and regurgitate their anti-Nish garbage? Every thread on the MB consists of digs at Colin Nish. It's boring, tiresome, repetitive and quite simply childish. Oh, and it's not funny in the slightest, it's actually quite sad and pathetic to be honest.

It was just a joke FFS. Take your hyper sensitve attitude to another thread.

grunt
04-12-2010, 03:25 PM
Murphy on the bench for Birmingham today - good to see him getting back to fitness.

.Sean.
04-12-2010, 03:32 PM
Every thread turns into a joke with the reptition of the Nish 'jokes.'

marinello59
04-12-2010, 03:33 PM

Maybe he's just sick of 'jokes' about Nish appearing on every other thread. Hardly original or funny now are they?

HibeeMcGinn1
04-12-2010, 03:38 PM

fiesty one you are

Wotherspiniesta
04-12-2010, 03:42 PM
Maybe he's just sick of 'jokes' about Nish appearing on every other thread. Hardly original or funny now are they?

Maybe not.

Was there any need in the abuse though? It was a joke. If you look at the whole thread its entirely tongue-in-cheek. As was my comment. No need for the hyper sensitivity just because Nish was mentioned.

Baldy Foghorn
04-12-2010, 04:13 PM
Maybe not.

Was there any need in the abuse though? It was a joke. If you look at the whole thread its entirely tongue-in-cheek. As was my comment. No need for the hyper sensitivity just because Nish was mentioned.

No hyper sensitivity from what I can see, just posters genuinely fed up of other posters feeling the need to rip the urine from one of their own players, just for the hell of it.....

Mikey
04-12-2010, 04:18 PM
On a lighter note, Hibs won and Hearts lost.

According to the pools panel :greengrin

Wotherspiniesta
04-12-2010, 04:24 PM
No hyper sensitivity from what I can see, just posters genuinely fed up of other posters feeling the need to rip the urine from one of their own players, just for the hell of it.....

Well if you look at what Sean actually said, you will see that I was called "childish", "sad", "pathetic" and an "idiot".

You don't think that he's being a WEE bit sensitive considering I was just making a joke?

marinello59
04-12-2010, 04:31 PM
On a lighter note, Hibs won and Hearts lost.

According to the pools panel :greengrin

Wise men.:agree:

MSK
04-12-2010, 04:31 PM
Well if you look at what Sean actually said, you will see that I was called "childish", "sad", "pathetic" and an "idiot".
You don't think that he's being a WEE bit sensitive considering I was just making a joke?No you werent ..it was aimed at all the childish, sad, pathetic idiots that get ripped into Nish at every given opportunity on here..

Cant say i disagree with him either tbh ..

.Sean.
04-12-2010, 04:40 PM
No you werent ..it was aimed at all the childish, sad, pathetic idiots that get ripped into Nish at every given opportunity on here..

:agree:

It wasn't aimed at Wotherspiniesta in particular, but at the 'Colin Nish lynch mob' who reside on here. And we all know who they are.

Wotherspiniesta
04-12-2010, 04:45 PM
No you werent ..it was aimed at all the childish, sad, pathetic idiots that get ripped into Nish at every given opportunity on here..

Well look through my posts. I'm not one of them.

I'm just not that funny :greengrin

Like I said, the whole thread is tongue-in-cheek.

MSK
04-12-2010, 04:47 PM
Well look through my posts. I'm not one of them.

I'm just not that funny :greengrin

Like I said, the whole thread is tongue-in-cheek.:greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
04-12-2010, 04:57 PM

You don't think that he's being a WEE bit sensitive considering I was just making a joke?

He never aimed it specifically at you, Sean was generalising the posters who are constantly having a go......

Are you being hyper sensitive?:wink:

Hibercelona
04-12-2010, 05:25 PM
You may be joking, but to make such a stupid joke after stating you boo one of your own players tells me what a daft wee laddie you are

Nish is removed Get over it. :yawn:

If he wasn't a footballer and had another job, he'd get the sack.

Baldy Foghorn
04-12-2010, 05:35 PM
Nish is removed Get over it. :yawn:

If he wasn't a footballer and had another job, he'd get the sack.

In your opinion of course......

He has done OK for himself earnings wise through football, so he is probably laughing at all the football critics, who can only dream of playing football at a high level, and pulling on the famous green and white jersey......

Hibercelona
04-12-2010, 05:39 PM
In your opinion of course......

He has done OK for himself earnings wise through football, so he is probably laughing at all the football critics, who can only dream of playing football at a high level, and pulling on the famous green and white jersey......

No. He isn't laughing at the football critics.

He's laughing at every single Hibs fan that shows up on a Saturday.

We often talk about wage theifs and passengers. Well Nish is the biggest of the bunch. He's doesn't put any effort into a game what so ever, but even if he did, it still wouldn't make a difference as he's rank rotten.

Removed
04-12-2010, 05:41 PM

We often talk about wage theifs and passengers. Well Nish is the biggest of the bunch. He's doesn't put any effort into a game what so ever, but even if he did, it still wouldn't make a difference as he's rank rotten.

Give it a rest ffs

Hibercelona
04-12-2010, 05:42 PM
Give it a rest ffs

I wasn't the one that brought Nish up in this thread. :bitchy:

But I will defend my opinion on him if i have to.

If you don't like it, then don't read my posts. :bye:

Wotherspiniesta
04-12-2010, 05:43 PM
Here we go again :greengrin

Instead of Nish, can we just call him "he who shall not be named"

Mikey
04-12-2010, 05:45 PM
We often talk about wage theifs........

No we don't. yams do that.

MSK
04-12-2010, 05:45 PM
How predictable has this thread become ..?

Removed
04-12-2010, 05:46 PM
I wasn't the one that brought Nish up in this thread. :bitchy:

But I will defend my opinion on him if i have to.

If you don't like it, then don't read my posts. :bye:

But you do in plenty other threads. I don't care about your opinion of Nish tbh. I know what my opinion is of you though. Fud.

Hibercelona
04-12-2010, 05:47 PM
How predictable has this thread become ..?

I didn't even want to talk about Nish in this thread. :grr:

It was that bam that brought him up!

Hibercelona
04-12-2010, 05:48 PM
But you do in plenty other threads. I don't care about your opinion of Nish tbh. I know what my opinion is of you though. Fud.

I'm pretty sure i mentioned Nish once in a Nish thread.... That was all. :yawn:

Baldy Foghorn
04-12-2010, 05:51 PM

:agree::agree:

I with you Billy.....

Baldy Foghorn
04-12-2010, 05:52 PM

Grow up FFS