PDA

View Full Version : gillian mckeith i'm a celebrity....

discman
21-11-2010, 09:21 PM
got to watch this,great t.v.

Hibbie_Cameron
21-11-2010, 10:37 PM
She is a total joke. Imagine going on the show knowing that all the things she has phobias of are the main point of the programme.

Whilst i dont like seeing anyone faint or in a state, you cant help but s****** at her, what a performance as she hits the deck

HUTCHYHIBBY
22-11-2010, 01:13 AM
Maybe they should put the stars in a big vat of human crap, she never seemed to have much bother with wading through that before.

Calvin
22-11-2010, 02:04 AM
She is a total joke. Imagine going on the show knowing that all the things she has phobias of are the main point of the programme.

Whilst i dont like seeing anyone faint or in a state, you cant help but s****** at her, what a performance as she hits the deck

I have no sympathy for her whatsoever. She's either incredibly thick (as her fake doctorate may suggest) and didn't bother to research the show; or she's incredibly greedy and wanted the money despite the circumstances.

BroxburnHibee
22-11-2010, 07:28 AM
last night's performance looked so faked its unreal.

If she's that bad....why are the doctors allowing her to be there?

Jay
22-11-2010, 09:04 AM
I have just watched it again and I am convinced it was pre planned by the camp if not by the whole production team. The celebs sitting behind her hardly reacted - the only one who did was Alison and she covered her face looking mortified not worried. The rest of them didn't bat an eyelid and in fact one of them was smiling. They were discussing who would do it in her place - no concerns or worries that she was lying supposedly unconcious live on TV.

She needs removed on medical grounds if she continually faints surely?

Ritchie
22-11-2010, 10:24 AM
The most annoying woman on the planet!! :agree:

Hibbie_Cameron
22-11-2010, 10:31 AM
I have just watched it again and I am convinced it was pre planned by the camp if not by the whole production team. The celebs sitting behind her hardly reacted - the only one who did was Alison and she covered her face looking mortified not worried. The rest of them didn't bat an eyelid and in fact one of them was smiling. They were discussing who would do it in her place - no concerns or worries that she was lying supposedly unconcious live on TV.

She needs removed on medical grounds if she continually faints surely?

What annoys me is everytime there is a Scottish person on a reality tv show, be it this, Big Brother or whatever else they are completely hopeless or just plain weird.

People watching must think us Scots are a bunch of loonies

Hibbie_Cameron
23-11-2010, 02:33 PM
Shaun Ryder is surely a certainty to win this show.

What a complete legend he is:thumbsup:

Phil D. Rolls
23-11-2010, 03:57 PM
I have no sympathy for her whatsoever. She's either incredibly thick (as her fake doctorate may suggest) and didn't bother to research the show; or she's incredibly greedy and wanted the money despite the circumstances.

I thought it was funny when Shaun was munching through the Bush Tucker trial.

Ant (or Dec): Well Gillian at least there will be some nutrition in that.

McKeech: Er, yes, it will have nutrition in it.

I don't think she knew if it would or wouldn't. Hopefully this show will end this charlatan's career, as someone whose opinion counts on anything.

Twa Cairpets
23-11-2010, 04:53 PM
I find this appaling women inspires a level of loathing in me that just can't be healthy. I couldnt stand her before on the basis of the utter nonsense she wrote and broadcast, but I now occasionally have to leave the room to avoid listening to her scratchy little whinge or seeing her ratlike coupon.

This isn't healthy.

Nurse!

Removed
23-11-2010, 05:30 PM
Breaking news.......following gillian mckeiths dramatic collapse on i'm a celebrity last nite Dougie Macdonald has awarded Rangers a penalty.....

Jay
23-11-2010, 05:33 PM
What annoys me is everytime there is a Scottish person on a reality tv show, be it this, Big Brother or whatever else they are completely hopeless or just plain weird.

People watching must think us Scots are a bunch of loonies

She is scottish and has the same name as me! I'll never live it down :grr:

:greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
23-11-2010, 06:37 PM
I find this appaling women inspires a level of loathing in me that just can't be healthy. I couldnt stand her before on the basis of the utter nonsense she wrote and broadcast, but I now occasionally have to leave the room to avoid listening to her scratchy little whinge or seeing her ratlike coupon.

This isn't healthy.

Nurse!

Your reaction is entirely natural. Most people would feel the same when confronted by a person whose claim to fame is dissecting other people's jobbies.

Your loathing will pass in time, just give your brain time to adjust. Meantime try to avoid checking the lavvy after you've been. I know I do.

Hibbie_Cameron
23-11-2010, 11:47 PM
Her stories are starting to come undone now.

She has never put her head under water yet has nearly drowned in the past. She wants to talk to the equally awful Katie Price as she had a similar time as her in the jungle, yet she claims never to have seen the programme

Jay
24-11-2010, 07:24 AM
Gillian's new phobia - Dom! She knew she couldn't act llike she usually does in front of the intolerant Dom as he wouldn't stand for it and would also report back to camp.

She is playing a very clever game and I think she has achieved almost everything she went for - look at the air time and the publicity she has been given. The only thing she hasn't got is being removed on health grounds, she would still get paid I would imagine and she wouldn't face the public vote nor do much time in the jungle, instead spending a couple of weeks in a top hotel.

marinello59
24-11-2010, 07:35 AM
Surely we should all get behind our fellow Scot as she attempts to win the coveted title of whatever it is?
:singing:Oh flower of Scotland................We hate Jimmy Hill...........

Jay
24-11-2010, 08:49 AM
Surely we should all get behind our fellow Scot as she attempts to win the coveted title of whatever it is?
:singing:Oh flower of Scotland................We hate Jimmy Hill...........

Does anybody know where Lembit comes from - there is a definite scottish lilt in his accent - dear god Gillian AND Lembit!

marinello59
24-11-2010, 08:54 AM
Does anybody know where Lembit comes from - there is a definite scottish lilt in his accent - dear god Gillian AND Lembit!

Northern Ireland. Relax.:greengrin

Betty Boop
24-11-2010, 09:22 AM
Shaun Ryder is surely a certainty to win this show.

What a complete legend he is:thumbsup:

:agree:

Jay
24-11-2010, 09:36 AM
Northern Ireland. Relax.:greengrin

:greengrin I actually dont mind him really, I feel a bit sorry for him. He is a twat but he means well.

Hibbie_Cameron
24-11-2010, 09:52 AM
:greengrin I actually dont mind him really, I feel a bit sorry for him. He is a twat but he means well.

You would get more annoyed with him if he was given more air time, alas he is getting away with being a fud because of Gillian hogging the limelight.

Shaun is just excellent though, he was hardly featured last night yet when he was it was great entertainment. I really hope he loses the rag with Gillian

marinello59
24-11-2010, 09:54 AM
You would get more annoyed with him if he was given more air time, alas he is getting away with being a fud because of Gillian hogging the limelight.

Shaun is just excellent though, he was hardly featured last night yet when he was it was great entertainment. I really hope he loses the rag with Gillian

Quite right too.:agree:
More air time for oor Gilly.:thumbsup:

Jay
24-11-2010, 09:56 AM

I know but I do think he gets a hard time, dont know if I could spend a lot of time with him, he lectures a lot, but I would rather chat to him that Gillian. I honestly dont think I (or she) would last 10 mins.

Phil D. Rolls
24-11-2010, 07:58 PM
If Gillian McKeith says "I'm a celebrity get me out of here", will she be breaking any laws?

Betty Boop
25-11-2010, 07:48 PM
Shaun Ryder and the snake, hilarious ! :greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
25-11-2010, 07:50 PM
Shaun Ryder and the snake, hilarious ! :greengrin

:agree: What a guy!

Betty Boop
25-11-2010, 07:54 PM
:agree: What a guy!

I was in stitches, but that must have been so painful ! :greengrin

RoslinInstHibby