PDA

View Full Version : Do you think we could have a Scotland manager of the future?

cam75
15-11-2010, 10:45 AM
Yes

no

im a yes i no its early days with us but how many club games has he managed in and he has won promotion with clubs,what has harry potter really done in the managment side of things?oh the 4-6-0 formation

Hibbyradge
15-11-2010, 10:49 AM
5 games in, lost 3, won 2.

Yogi was a Scotland manager of the future for close to a year.

So was JC for a while.

Maybe a touch early for a prediction? :wink:

cam75
15-11-2010, 10:52 AM
I think Jc still could be.:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

degenerated
15-11-2010, 11:18 AM
Not if he's got any sense! It's a lose lose situation being Scotland manager.

its the roasters that get employed as scotland managers that are losers, not the other way around. :agree:

Dashing Bob S
15-11-2010, 11:39 AM
Unless he's a petty, small-minded loser with distinct fascist tendacies I would hope not. If he turns out to be just that, then the national team is welcome to him. Let him join the list of hopeless deadbeats that poisoned chalice invariably attracts.

Sergey
15-11-2010, 11:48 AM
I think that it's rather disingenuous to shout down the current incumbent. I have every confidence that CL will have us playing the sort of football again that the nation cries out for.

The selection of Kyle to the squad should now see us revert back to 'route 1' football and not that ridiculous 4-6-0 formation that was recently adopted.

The green shoots of recovery are clearly there for all to see.

Keith_M
15-11-2010, 12:09 PM
There's been a few posts on here in the wake of two wins in a week that have been either making ludicrously optimistic claims or asking whether we think Hibs are now the equivalent of Brazil in 1970.

Please, can you just all stop it!

I can't help but think that a lot of posts, from people who haven't posted very often, are nothing more than attempts by undercover Yams to make resident ".netters" look stupid. Doesn't seem to be working so far, thankfully.

cam75
15-11-2010, 12:14 PM
I can asure you i am NO Yam i have given up more than most to follow hibs through thick and thin,it was a real post the way CC conducts himself in front of the media and to the fans he has been refreshing in the SPl even after a loss,everyone started with 1 post on here:notworthy:

BEEJ
15-11-2010, 12:20 PM
There's been a few posts on here in the wake of two wins in a week that have been either making ludicrously optimistic claims or asking whether we think Hibs are now the equivalent of Brazil in 1970.

Please, can you just all stop it!

I can't help but think that a lot of posts, from people who haven't posted very often, are nothing more than attempts by undercover Yams to make resident ".netters" look stupid. Doesn't seem to be working so far, thankfully.
:top marks :agree:

Some truly ludicrous assertions beginning to emerge on here in the light of our first back to back victories since January.

And now this. Five games in and let's start to promote Calderwood as the future successor to Levein as Scotland manager. I can't begin to fathom how some Hibs supporters minds appear to work. :bitchy:

cam75
15-11-2010, 12:24 PM
I have put it to the forum as a FUTURE Scotland manager not the next !

GloryGlory
15-11-2010, 12:28 PM
:top marks :agree:

Some truly ludicrous assertions beginning to emerge on here in the light of our first back to back victories since January.

And now this. Five games in and let's start to promote Calderwood as the future successor to Levein as Scotland manager. I can't begin to fathom how some Hibs supporters minds appear to work. :bitchy:

:agree: Let's all calm doon and take one game at a time. Let CC and DA get on and steady the good ship Hibernian FC, and start building for the future, take it from there and see what happens.

Remember last year when at this time we were all busy speculating on here that we could overtake one of Rantic into second place by Christmas/New Year, it was all going to be so easy, only six games, easy 18 points, etc, etc, so far ahead of fourth place that we were all but guaranteed a minimum of third place, etc, etc...

leithsansiro
15-11-2010, 07:38 PM
Is it not slightly ludicrous that Kyle is ANYWHERE NEAR the squad in the first place, regardless of the football we play. I'm fairly certain that you could pick a handful of players out of the the schoolboys league who have a better first touch.