PDA

View Full Version : Next Couple of Games

Liams
14-11-2010, 03:32 PM
Ive just been looking at the table and Hibs and the teams around us fixture, and its looking like the next two/three games for Hibs are crucial;-

I.C.T vs Hibs
Hibs vs St.Johnstone

St.Mirren vs Motherwell
Hamiltion vs St.Mirren

Kilmarnock vs Rangers
Kilmarnock vs Aberdeen

Celtic vs Dundee Utd.
Dundee Utd vs Rangers

I just want to know what everyone thinks and what the result's will be?

Nigel
14-11-2010, 04:06 PM
two points from the next two games is acceptable, just to keep the run going

IWasThere2016
14-11-2010, 04:17 PM
Ive just been looking at the table and Hibs and the teams around us fixture, and its looking like the next two/three games for Hibs are crucial;-

I.C.T vs Hibs
Hibs vs St.Johnstone

St.Mirren vs Motherwell
Hamiltion vs St.Mirren

Kilmarnock vs Rangers
Kilmarnock vs Aberdeen

Celtic vs Dundee Utd.
Dundee Utd vs Rangers

I just want to know what everyone thinks and what the result's will be?

Real opportunity for us to make some ground on Killie and the Arabs - especially if we can take 4 or 6 points.

I'd hope St Midden don't record two wins also - a draw with the Muthas and a defeat to the Accies would be good .. especially for the Dons :wink: :greengrin

jonny
15-11-2010, 11:10 AM
December looks a good set of games.

We could get right back in the mix for 3rd with a decent December. We've got Caley, St Johnstone, St Mirren and Hamilton in our next 4 games. Not to tempt fate but if we keep playing well there's 12 points there for us.

--------
15-11-2010, 11:14 AM
We could get right back in the mix for 3rd with a decent December. We've got Caley, St Johnstone, St Mirren and Hamilton in our next 4 games. Not to tempt fate but if we keep playing well there's 12 points there for us.

You just have! :rolleyes:

These are fixtures where we should be looking for a return, though. The same determination we've shown in the last 2, and a wee bit luck, and we should at least be able to stop worrying about being drawn into a bottom-of-the-table dogfight.

GloryGlory
15-11-2010, 11:16 AM
This is Hibs, folks! One game at a time, please. :notworthy:

Purehibee_MYB
15-11-2010, 11:18 AM
From the next 2 games: 6 points would be great, and definitely possible... 4 points would be fine with a draw at ICT, 2 points would be a slight disappointment...and anything less is typical Hibs...

Hibbyradge
15-11-2010, 11:22 AM
Even with better teams in better form than the current one, we have never won against ICT in Inverness.

I'd love that to change on Saturday, but a draw would be acceptable.

cam75
15-11-2010, 11:41 AM
How many goals have we scored at inverness?1 i think in how many games? Inverness are inform just now,and came back very well against hamilton, 4 points from next 2 games that would mean 4 games without loss id take that,BTW Trakis for 1st goal in next few games could be a could bet!!!:thumbsup:

Sir David Gray
15-11-2010, 11:42 AM
This time last week, no-one would be looking to next month with any expectation or hope.

Let's just look to the next game at Inverness and then take things from there. Our record up there is shocking so if we can get a win on Saturday then that would be hugely encouraging.

We need to go into games with the same effort and desire that we have shown in the previous two matches and if we do that then we should begin to climb the table. We are not good enough to just turn up and expect to get three points so we need everyone on the pitch pulling together and working as a team.

lucky
15-11-2010, 01:00 PM
Take a draw up there now but defo want 3points st home against St. Johnston