PDA

View Full Version : CC and Broon at half time

KiddA
14-11-2010, 04:15 PM
Was watching the highlights last night, did anyone see CC and CB having words at half time? :dunno: the 4th official also looked like he was trying to calm things down.

stantonhibby
14-11-2010, 04:23 PM
Was watching the highlights last night, did anyone see CC and CB having words at half time? :dunno: the 4th official also looked like he was trying to calm things down.

to do with Craigan's challenge on Brown just before HT I think

KiddA
14-11-2010, 04:25 PM
to do with Craigan's challenge on Brown just before HT I think

Oh yeah I did see that, it looked like CC went after Brown at half time with Knox having words with CC as he went past.

RickyS
14-11-2010, 05:02 PM
Oh yeah I did see that, it looked like CC went after Brown at half time with Knox having words with CC as he went past.

thought they were meant to be old mates?

blackpoolhibs
14-11-2010, 05:07 PM

If CC happens to ruffle a few feathers, thats fine by me. I did not like it when Hughes seemed to be every managers friend, i quite like it if we have someone who does not really care if he's liked or not.:wink:

Dashing Bob S
14-11-2010, 05:10 PM

CC Broon's?

Toaods
14-11-2010, 05:14 PM
The 4th official had been on CC's case all day(for having his foot outsde the technical area). Archie Know had left the area and was on teh touchline roaring out insults and CC let the 4th official know there seemed to be a bit of inconsistency.

Once back in their area, Knox turned on CC who gave some back and old man Broon hobbled over and stood behind Knox to join in. Was quite conmcerning for a while, I thought Broon might keel over.:bye:

Badge
14-11-2010, 08:49 PM
If CC happens to ruffle a few feathers, thats fine by me. I did not like it when Hughes seemed to be every managers friend, i quite like it if we have someone who does not really care if he's liked or not.:wink:

Agree 100%. :thumbsup:

KiddA
14-11-2010, 10:47 PM

Yeah I agree, my old man told me during the Rangers game at Easter Road this season Yogi was joking and laughing with Ally Mccoist with his arm around him while we were getting humped. My old man was raging and I don't blame him.

I like CC, he means business and I have been very impressed with him so far :agree:

Toaods
14-11-2010, 10:57 PM
Yeah I agree, my old man told me during the Rangers game at Easter Road this season Yogi was joking and laughing with Ally Mccoist with his arm around him while we were getting humped. My old man was raging and I don't blame him.

..perhaps a flash back to their playing days... Super ********'s always all smiles when he's just won.

Albion Hibs
14-11-2010, 10:59 PM

Agreed (believe it or not!!). Our managers only responsibilities are to our team, our club, and our fans, if he has to widen the shoulders in the face of a few other managers then so what.

I know for a fact that as people get older then generally turn moody - grandparents etc. So Jack and Victor can do one, no place for concessions in the dug out. They are probably both on the phone right now complaining about the winter fuel allowance.

HibeeSince85
14-11-2010, 11:57 PM
Agreed (believe it or not!!). Our managers only responsibilities are to our team, our club, and our fans, if he has to widen the shoulders in the face of a few other managers then so what.

I know for a fact that as people get older then generally turn moody - grandparents etc. So Jack and Victor can do one, no place for concessions in the dug out. They are probably both on the phone right now complaining about the winter fuel allowance.

Your spot on with the top paragraph but the bit in bold..:faf: Classic!

crewetollhibee
15-11-2010, 12:38 AM

Jack and Victor !! Priceless !!!!!!! :top marks

greenlex
15-11-2010, 02:48 AM
Your spot on with the top paragraph but the bit in bold..:faf: Classic!
I am glad you find that funny. I am flaming raging. I think. Maybe I am just in a mood.

HibeeSince85
15-11-2010, 07:14 PM
I am glad you find that funny. I am flaming raging. I think. Maybe I am just in a mood.

Maybe your just at that age:greengrin

It wasn't really the comment that was funny, more the sweeping generalisation that everyone over a certain age is just a moody bassa:greengrin

CropleyWasGod
15-11-2010, 07:19 PM
]I know for a fact that as people get older then generally turn moody - [/FONT][/FONT]

:rolleyes:

Davy Mac
15-11-2010, 07:29 PM
Maybe CC has learned to rise above guys like Broon and fud knox whilst he's been in England.

I don't think CC gives a rats arse about the so called figureheads in Scotland.

Good - Knox :bye:

AndersonGGTTH
16-11-2010, 10:51 AM
i heard it was GE that throw a punch :agree:

Peevemor
16-11-2010, 10:56 AM
Maybe CC has learned to rise above guys like Broon and fud knox whilst he's been in England.

I don't think CC gives a rats arse about the so called figureheads in Scotland.

Good - Knox :bye:

I made a similar point when CC was appointed and somebody on here questioned his lack of SPL experience. I reckon somebody coming in without any preconceptions (on all levels) could very well be a good thing.

Kaiser1962
16-11-2010, 10:57 AM
One of Alex Miller's first games at ER (maybe the first?) I recall he pulled Gordon Wallace (?) out of the opposing dugout. Must say I liked the guy for that.

Bad Martini
16-11-2010, 12:39 PM

Correct. This was what I also liked about Johnny Collins. He didny give a **** who he upset...the only problem was, even though he was RIGHT, some of the lazy *******s we employed in the vein of "playing staff" stabbed him in the back due to his methods. Agreed, he could have handled it better but why SHOULD he. Their paid to do a job, so ****ing do it. Ya bass.

Now then, to CC....I like the cut of his chib. Take no sheite. The boss is the boss. Listen, demand respect and make the fekers work, play and score for the cabbage/prevent goals for the opposition - who could argue with that?

Mon the CC. :greengrin (and richt up Pa Broon the sore losing we gett)

ENDOF