PDA

View Full Version : In the run-up to the next derby...

hibee-shtuggie
14-11-2010, 01:59 PM
ICT (A) 1PT
St Johnstone (H) - really struggling - 3PTS
St Mirren (H) has to be 3PTS
Hamilton (A) accies are really struggling - 3PTS
Kilmarnock (A) - difficult one on the current run they are on... 0PTS
Aberdeen (H) - piece of piss if magoo is in charge :greengrin 3PTS
Dundee UTD (H) - 1PT

not a bad wee run of fixtures up to the derby and i reckon we should be looking at a minimum of 14pts if Calderwood can keep that same spirit up showed on Saturday. suddenly it doesn't all look that bad!! GGTTH

Manxhibs
14-11-2010, 02:05 PM
I have a feeling we are going to end our Inverness hoodoo next weekend :wink:

hibee-shtuggie
14-11-2010, 02:08 PM
I have a feeling we are going to end our Inverness hoodoo next weekend :wink:
lets hope so! i tried not to be too liberal when putting forward my guess for the points gained...However, in truth, you could look at all those games and say we could be expected to win most if not all of them. As to next week, lets hope we can end that run up there, ICT's home form is nothing compared to their away form. I only remember big Nishy scoring up there in recent memory, lets hope we get a win!

blackpoolhibs
14-11-2010, 02:23 PM
Why? Just why?

hibee-shtuggie
14-11-2010, 02:26 PM
Why? Just why?

2 wins and the blind optimism is back again! don't you love that begining of the week feeling when your team has won at the weekend and you feel like we could take on the world?

Dashing Bob S
14-11-2010, 02:33 PM
These speculations are as pointless as asking Gary Mackay that if he was trapped in the Arizona desert, deep in a ravine, his limb pinned by a rock, would he a) starve to death b) saw off his right arm, escape to freedom, learn to type using his left hand then write an article for the Evening News describing how it was his worse experience since May 86?

blackpoolhibs
14-11-2010, 02:36 PM
2 wins and the blind optimism is back again! don't you love that begining of the week feeling when your team has won at the weekend and you feel like we could take on the world?

I love every time we win, but this just sets us up again for the big fall.:boo hoo:

nonshinyfinish
14-11-2010, 02:39 PM
his worse experience since May 86?

What happened in May '86? :confused:

HibeeMcGinn1
14-11-2010, 03:32 PM
ICT (A) If we play with fight like we did yesterday we can win. BUT will we? I'll say 1 point.
St J (H) Needs to be 3 points
St M (H) Needs to be 3 points
Hamilton (A) Just the type of games we tend to be pretty quiet. 0 points.
Kilmarnock (A) Mixu has them playing well but IF we fight like yesterday it could be a pretty decent game. 1 point.
Aberdeen (H) Surely a win against them. Oh and Id love to sing "Hartley whats the score".
Dundee Utd (H) Will be a tough game and could go either way but we do have what it takes to beat them. We were unlucky up there 2 weeks back.

The reason I mention the fight from yesterday is that it has been a wee while since I've seen a Hibs side chace every ball and go for every tackle. Was great to see a Hibs side have bottle.

Other than games against the Old Firm I think we should be looking for full points at home against every other club.

LancashireHibby
14-11-2010, 03:45 PM
We've got to expect to beat St Johnstone, St Mirren and Aberdeen, but I'd still be wary of the away games and the Arabs game. I'd be chuffed with maybe 11 points from this run, with the three wins mentioned above and points against DU and Hamilton.