View Full Version : Yams Hertz fans chuck tatties at Stokes

13-11-2010, 09:58 AM
I was told that Hertz fans chucked some tatties onto the pitch against Celtic on Wednesday. Didn't believe it until I saw a thread over on Kickback about Mars attack. Post 37 shows Palazuelos chucking it off the pitch.

First Bananas....Now tatties. :bitchy:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/82503-mars-attacks-at-tynie/

13-11-2010, 10:06 AM
There is an element at that club who really need sorted out by the silent majority.

13-11-2010, 10:09 AM
Thrown by the daft wee laddies in Section N no doubt. Mutants.

13-11-2010, 10:09 AM
Was discussed a couple of days ago here:

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?197189-Diet-huns

Typical Hertz really, classless.

13-11-2010, 10:10 AM
The worst thing is this will give Celtc's professional victims something else to use in their "the whole world's against us cos we're Irish" drama.

13-11-2010, 10:11 AM
I was told that Hertz fans chucked some tatties onto the pitch against Celtic on Wednesday. Didn't believe it until I saw a thread over on Kickback about Mars attack. Post 37 shows Palazuelos chucking it off the pitch.

First Bananas....Now tatties. :bitchy:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/82503-mars-attacks-at-tynie/Tramps ..thats because they couldnae afford tae throw coins !!! :grr:

Can imagine the yam tramps rampaging through the Gorgay grocer shops for spuds !!!

13-11-2010, 10:12 AM

To be fair I think Stokes would have preferred a tattie to a coin or a lighter:devil:
I dont think we can lay any claim to a moral high ground re-chucking stuff.

13-11-2010, 10:15 AM
To be fair I think Stokes would have preferred a tattie to a coin or a lighter:devil:
I dont think we can lay any claim to a moral high ground re-chucking stuff.

No moral high ground re throwing stuff but throwing tatties isn't a million miles away from throwing bananas at Mark Walters. I know it plays into the hands of the 'Celtc conspiracy' but there is, IMO, a definite racial element to this.

13-11-2010, 10:15 AM
I dont think we can lay any claim to a moral high ground re-chucking stuff.Ah dunno ..ive been scudded on the heid wi a big tattie & it ****in hurt !!!! :boo hoo:

13-11-2010, 10:20 AM

Sorry, missed that thread. Feel free to merge.

13-11-2010, 10:51 AM
the well-behaved hearts supporters threw items at the opposition players?

Never.....

13-11-2010, 11:00 AM
No moral high ground re throwing stuff but throwing tatties isn't a million miles away from throwing bananas at Mark Walters. I know it plays into the hands of the 'Celtc conspiracy' but there is, IMO, a definite racial element to this.

lets not piss about here, thread is about hearts, not celtic fans. hearts are fast becoming the most dirty in scotland. What other ground has endured cs gas this season? What other fans throw 5 flares onto a pitch? What fans racially abuse other players /fans? (up to their knees) the list goes on.not first time theyve thrown flares onto our pitch either. And hearts fans continue to get away with murder and go unnoticed with their actions. And they wonder why they are so hated?! Vile. Every one of them

hibeedonald
13-11-2010, 11:15 AM
lets not piss about here, thread is about hearts, not celtic fans. hearts are fast becoming the most dirty in scotland. What other ground has endured cs gas this season? What other fans throw 5 flares onto a pitch? What fans racially abuse other players /fans? (up to their knees) the list goes on.not first time theyve thrown flares onto our pitch either. And hearts fans continue to get away with murder and go unnoticed with their actions. And they wonder why they are so hated?! Vile. Every one of them

whats wrong with flares? i know ur not supposed to have them but they add to the atmosphere

hibbymac
13-11-2010, 11:30 AM
whats wrong with flares? i know ur not supposed to have them but they add to the atmosphere

I prefer the Staypress and braces, myself. :rockin:

13-11-2010, 11:37 AM
Tramps ..thats because they couldnae afford tae throw coins !!! :grr:

Can imagine the yam tramps rampaging through the Gorgay grocer shops for spuds !!!

13-11-2010, 11:49 AM
To be fair, if this is classed as racial abuse then what is the Skacel 'refugee' song? Both are based on the country of origin and are equally offensive and unfunny IMO. There are morons in the hearts support but we have our fair share too.

13-11-2010, 12:01 PM
To be fair, if this is classed as racial abuse then what is the Skacel 'refugee' song? Both are based on the country of origin and are equally offensive and unfunny IMO. There are morons in the hearts support but we have our fair share too.True but who is actually complaining/making a fuss about it ?

A silly yam tramp smuggles a tattie through security so he can launch it at Stokes ..

I havent read anything from Stokes nor Celtic nor the press about it ..first i read about it was on this thread..

Mountain/molehill..

13-11-2010, 12:02 PM
They really are manky *******s eh...

Defo confused, skint, part time Huns the lot of them :agree:

13-11-2010, 12:10 PM

13-11-2010, 12:35 PM
To be fair, if this is classed as racial abuse then what is the Skacel 'refugee' song? Both are based on the country of origin and are equally offensive and unfunny IMO. There are morons in the hearts support but we have our fair share too.

Fantic
13-11-2010, 12:43 PM
Can we no have a thread slagging of that shower without people giving it the 'we're as bad as them' pish

13-11-2010, 01:36 PM

I laughed aswell. :greengrin

13-11-2010, 01:41 PM
The worst thing is this will give Celtc's professional victims something else to use in their "the whole world's against us cos we're Irish" drama.

400,000 people hardly constitutes the whole world.

Sunny1875
13-11-2010, 02:39 PM
Ah dunno ..ive been scudded on the heid wi a big tattie & it ****in hurt !!!! :boo hoo:

But did you feel it was a racist gesture, or was it just someone being STEW-pid

13-11-2010, 03:04 PM
But did you feel it was a racist gesture, or was it just someone being STEW-pidI felt the tattie would make an ideal bowl o chips ..:agree:

Mr Jolly
13-11-2010, 05:10 PM

Every club in Britain have a racial element. There are Hibs fans who wave the Irish tricolour. This offends me and I am a supporter !!!

13-11-2010, 05:12 PM
Every club in Britain have a racial element. There are Hibs fans who wave the Irish tricolour. This offends me and I am a supporter !!!

why does that offend you ?????:confused:

13-11-2010, 05:55 PM

What team?

13-11-2010, 06:57 PM
What team?

The one you've lapsed from. Thought that was obvious.

13-11-2010, 07:04 PM
What team?

The one you've lapsed from. Thought that was obvious.

looking at all mr jollys posts it doesnt look very obvious to me

13-11-2010, 07:11 PM
Reading that Jambos kickback thread just really shows how they are just ****.

Thinking they are mental 'firm', with posts such as the Hearts fans waiting at Waverly to give Celtic fans a welcome etc. Vermin. :jamboak:

Fantic
13-11-2010, 08:50 PM
Reading that Jambos kickback thread just really shows how they are just ****.

Thinking they are mental 'firm', with posts such as the Hearts fans waiting at Waverly to give Celtic fans a welcome etc. Vermin. :jamboak:

Aye, looks like the Gorgie Aggros back :worried:

13-11-2010, 10:49 PM
looking at all mr jollys posts it doesnt look very obvious to me

you're right; he is, sorry, was a clown. :top marks