PDA

View Full Version : I Know It's Late But...Ian Paisley, Boy George, HRM the Queen, Freddy Mercury...

Dashing Bob S
12-11-2010, 06:21 PM
...Wattie Smith, The Pope, King Billy, Paul Daniels, Blackpool Hibs ex-bird, George Michael, Michael Barrymore, Rab C Nesbitt, Jim Farry RIP, David Murray, Chic Young, the whole of STV and BBC Scotland...

your boys took a hell of a beating!

the happy hibee
12-11-2010, 07:28 PM
...Wattie Smith, The Pope, King Billy, Paul Daniels, Blackpool Hibs ex-bird, George Michael, Michael Barrymore, Rab C Nesbitt, Jim Farry RIP, David Murray, Chic Young, the whole of STV and BBC Scotland...

Why the pope what does he have to do wi the dirty huns :confused:

Speedway
12-11-2010, 07:55 PM
I think maybe Celtic and The Hun got beat on the same night.

hibsbollah
12-11-2010, 07:56 PM
Broon Sauce 5 Vinegar 0:greengrin

WindyMiller
12-11-2010, 08:01 PM

I'm enjoying Peroni and Paulaner what you on Bob?

Cabbage East
12-11-2010, 08:07 PM
Broon Sauce 5 Vinegar 0:greengrin

:greengrin

forthhibby
12-11-2010, 08:16 PM

i had the lotto lout and andy cameron in my list :greengrin

adhibs
12-11-2010, 08:44 PM
**** the hearts. i'll take pride in hibs win and nothing else

adhibs
12-11-2010, 08:47 PM
... Johnny adair, Mike McCurry, Jeff Winters, Giselle 3-0 ya fannys

Kato
12-11-2010, 09:38 PM

....Wet Wet Wet....including Marti "Farty Smellow" Pellow .