PDA

View Full Version : Media BBC Highlights - Rangers 0 Hibs 3

ancienthibby
11-11-2010, 01:50 PM
Here's what we have been waiting for!! (second item)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/default.stm

HibbyAndy
11-11-2010, 01:56 PM
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sherlock Jones
11-11-2010, 01:57 PM
Stunning! :thumbsup:

sunshine1875
11-11-2010, 02:00 PM
Fantastic:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

BT58
11-11-2010, 02:02 PM
3 CRACKING GOALS !!!!!!!!!!!!
certainly no deflection for millers goal,,,,,also liked his step over for rankins goal
:thumbsup::thumbsup:
CC has got the players doing their jobs properly at corners too
why only 5 minutes of action ???? im sure if the huns had scored after 20 odd passes, the beeb would have showed that
must also say that the crispness of hibs passing was a delite
well done all who contributed last night,,,:top marks:top marks

SlickShoes
11-11-2010, 02:05 PM
Just put it on full screen on my iMac in the office and let the rangers fan behind me watch it again! Good times.

Jones28
11-11-2010, 02:06 PM
Rankinio anyone? :thumbsup:

Quality :top marks

Hibernia Na Eir
11-11-2010, 02:15 PM
Franky almost burst the Huns net!

We ought to get a song going for that one:greengrin

Rankin's was a top drawer.:thumbsup:

Luverly stuffing that lot 0-3 at Hunbrox time and time again :wink:

Jim44
11-11-2010, 02:25 PM
Cracking goal saving tackle by Bamba on Miller.

HenryMonk
11-11-2010, 02:26 PM
3 cracking goals, epesh rankins (with his right peg!), and dickof took his well ate.

hopefully that will give us the confidence now to push on a little more, killie next in our sights to overtake.

Andy74
11-11-2010, 02:27 PM
Still can't figure out how Miller's got in!

sunshine1875
11-11-2010, 02:33 PM

I think we should start a rumour about a far east betting syndicate offering big sums of money to McGregor on Hibs scoring in the first 10 miuntes.

Can't think of any other reason as the shot look pretty tame.

Riordans Boots
11-11-2010, 02:51 PM
Absolutely brilliant :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

And Brown was awesome with some of those saves :top marks

BT58
11-11-2010, 02:55 PM
maybe its that new world cup baw
or JR has been showing em how a squiggler works
maybe CC has told em to shoot on sight :wink::wink:
whatever it is ,,,,,,,,,,,,,keep it up:agree::agree:

The Silver Fox
No exaggeration, both Miller's and Rankin's goals are worthy candidates for goal of the season. Dickoh's goal was also pure class.

3-0 is getting a habit at Ibrox. Just when Rangers put to be the last 3-0 defeat Hibs come out of nowhere with another.

Dunbar Hibee
3 CRACKING GOALS !!!!!!!!!!!!
certainly no deflection for millers goal,,,,,also liked his step over for rankins goal
:thumbsup::thumbsup:
CC has got the players doing their jobs properly at corners too
why only 5 minutes of action ???? im sure if the huns had scored after 20 odd passes, the beeb would have showed that
must also say that the crispness of hibs passing was a delite
well done all who contributed last night,,,:top marks:top marks

Mate could you send me the bigger version of your avatar please?? Class picture:thumbsup:

essexhibee
11-11-2010, 02:56 PM
AT LAST we have a real quality keeper.

He does have a massive chin though.. PETRIE!!:grr::grr:

:greengrin

TrinityHibs
11-11-2010, 02:57 PM
Great ball from Murray for Rankin's :notworthy:goal.

Also great corner from Rankin:notworthy: for the third

:flag::flag::flag:

essexhibee
11-11-2010, 02:57 PM
Mate could you send me the bigger version of your avatar please?? Class picture:thumbsup:
http://sport.scotsman.com/hibernianfc/In-pictures-Rangers-0-.6621977.jp?articlepage=9

this is the link for the scotsman version pal.

PeeJay
11-11-2010, 02:58 PM
No exaggeration, both Miller's and Rankin's goals are worthy candidates for goal of the season. Thicot's goal was also pure class.

3-0 is getting a habit at Ibrox. Just when Rangers put to be the last 3-0 defeat Hibs come out of nowhere with another.

Dickoh won't appreciate you giving his goal away:wink:

Dunbar Hibee
11-11-2010, 02:59 PM
http://sport.scotsman.com/hibernianfc/In-pictures-Rangers-0-.6621977.jp?articlepage=9

this is the link for the scotsman version pal.

Cheers buddy :thumbsup::thumbsup:

cabbageandribs1875
11-11-2010, 03:00 PM
i think liam millers shot deflects of the buns defender nearest to McGregor the cheat, well done to trakys for covering the post when weir's header was going in(i think it was weir anyway) in the 1st half

Darth Hibbie
11-11-2010, 03:00 PM

:casper::greengrin

The Silver Fox
11-11-2010, 03:02 PM
Sorry Peejay,

Caught up in all the excitement, now corected.

hibiedude
11-11-2010, 03:43 PM
A great win and a great nights entertainment

I hope this kick starts our season

HIBERNIAN-0762
11-11-2010, 03:47 PM
Need a bit of help here, does anyone know how to convert the BBC video of the game so I can send it to my son abroad?, he can't view it online as it says available in the UK only

Any help welcome

:wink:

Jonnyboy
11-11-2010, 03:53 PM
How spooky is that pic of Rankin on his own celebrating his goal - Yogi's love child or what :greengrin

http://sport.scotsman.com/hibernianfc/In-Pictures-Hibs-30-Rangers.6621977.jp?articlepage=3

-Jonesy-
11-11-2010, 04:04 PM
Dickho...the Black Berbatov...What a finish

--------
11-11-2010, 04:05 PM
Dickho...the Black Berbatov...What a finish

The GREEN Berbatov, surely? :cool2:

Dunbar Hibee
11-11-2010, 04:34 PM
The GREEN Berbatov, surely? :cool2:

Or the Yellow Berbatov.:wink:

SneakersO'Toole
11-11-2010, 04:39 PM
Tremendous stuff.

Liam89
11-11-2010, 04:59 PM
That win was just what I needed to kickstart my extreme love in with Hibs once again! :thumbsup:

Bad Martini
11-11-2010, 06:58 PM
Have that ya hun getts. Glory be to the almighty Hibees....:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Brando7
11-11-2010, 08:13 PM
Was in the posh boxes at Ibrox last night n must say I had the huge grin on ma face. :thumbsup:

BEEJ
11-11-2010, 08:46 PM

We know from the previous Huns fixture at ER that McGregor is prone to very short, sudden, unexplained bouts of fainting.

Please don't mock the afflicted.

Jonnyboy
11-11-2010, 08:55 PM
We know from the previous Huns fixture at ER that McGregor is prone to very short, sudden, unexplained bouts of fainting.

Please don't mock the afflicted.

:hilarious

Even has his own smilie :faint:

Removed
11-11-2010, 08:59 PM
Need a bit of help here, does anyone know how to convert the BBC video of the game so I can send it to my son abroad?, he can't view it online as it says available in the UK only

Any help welcome

:wink:

Don't know, but the HTV highlights are a lot longer and show all the great passing moves plus a bit of us celebrating. Worth getting (or borrowing :shhhsh!: ) a login :agree:

Removed
11-11-2010, 09:01 PM
:hilarious

Even has his own smilie :faint:

We need a Trakys smilie now that he has his own song :greengrin

essexhibee
11-11-2010, 09:04 PM
We need a Trakys smilie now that he has his own song :greengrin

Whats his song? Really hope he pushes on from here, so unfair the amount of abuse he got after sunday, after all i think we actually improved for a period when he came on. A guy in a strange city, might not speak much english, all it takes is a bit of confidence. Hopefully he gets that after lastnight, whereby all accounts he played well? And even killed Papac? :greengrin

VALDAS TRACKYS WHAT A HERO!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Removed
11-11-2010, 09:07 PM
Whats his song?

There's only one Valdas Trakys
He took the heid of Sasa Papac
Walking along singing our song
Walking in a Trakys wonderland

And I know that he has seen it today :greengrin

essexhibee
11-11-2010, 09:08 PM

Thats quality!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

What you mean you know he has seen it? Did he have a little smile to himself ?

Removed
11-11-2010, 09:11 PM
Thats quality!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

What you mean you know he has seen it? Did he have a little smile to himself ?

I sent it on to a few people today, one of whom happened to be at East Mains and showed it to him. And yes he laughed :greengrin

...WentToMowAnSPL
11-11-2010, 10:02 PM

:top marks

Good Stuff !

basehibby
11-11-2010, 10:55 PM

:agree: A true "squigler" from Liam - but the pick of the bunch goes to the coiner of that phrase as it was a peach of a connection from Rankin with his other foot for the second :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Brown had a cracking game at the other end and I'm delighted that he's adding some brilliant saves to his usual air of solidity. Interesting that Trakys made a valuable contribution there too - showing discipline and awareness in his positioning to keep out a brace of netbound headers from Weir.

delbert
12-11-2010, 12:44 AM
Have to say I think Trakys gives us something we have not had for ages, an actual presence up front who can hold the ball up and withstand a bit of a battering from behind to allow the midfield to get forward into the game. I know Nish gets it in the neck all the time, but this is what he simply cannot and never has been able to do, a gust of wind from behind and Nish is on his erchie, Trakys may not be a world beater, but I think its no coincidence that our midfield was running the show last night, simply because they had time to get forward into the areas where Trakys was laying the ball off, confident that it was going to be there for them to do something with.

If we can get someone up there with him to feed off the layoffs, Duffy perhaps when he is fit, and perhaps with Riordan sitting in the hole just behind those 2, I can see us causing teams problems, although the problem for Calderwood is whether to change a winning side, because nobody from last night deserves to be left out. Just for a change, a selection problem of a positive nature, things may be looking up.

1875godsgift
12-11-2010, 01:06 AM
I love the way that McGregor doesn't even move to attempt to save Rankin's shot!
He moved a bit quicker here........
http://www.videosurf.com/evideo/2_Vwlc9_OZVsE

AL-Qaholik
12-11-2010, 03:37 PM
I'm currently working on the island of Madeira - anyone know how/where I can see the highlights? (BBC site says 'unavailable in your territory')

poolman
12-11-2010, 04:29 PM
I'm currently working on the island of Madeira - anyone know how/where I can see the highlights? (BBC site says 'unavailable in your territory')

Kaiser1962
12-11-2010, 04:34 PM
Looks like he can dish it out as well as take it. On Sunday I though Trakys was ok if a bit isolated at times. Along with Ian Murray looked like he wasnt afraid to get stuck in and rattled their back line a few times.

Have to say I think Trakys gives us something we have not had for ages, an actual presence up front who can hold the ball up and withstand a bit of a battering from behind to allow the midfield to get forward into the game. I know Nish gets it in the neck all the time, but this is what he simply cannot and never has been able to do, a gust of wind from behind and Nish is on his erchie, Trakys may not be a world beater, but I think its no coincidence that our midfield was running the show last night, simply because they had time to get forward into the areas where Trakys was laying the ball off, confident that it was going to be there for them to do something with.

If we can get someone up there with him to feed off the layoffs, Duffy perhaps when he is fit, and perhaps with Riordan sitting in the hole just behind those 2, I can see us causing teams problems, although the problem for Calderwood is whether to change a winning side, because nobody from last night deserves to be left out. Just for a change, a selection problem of a positive nature, things may be looking up.

ginger_rice
12-11-2010, 05:17 PM
Have watched this again and again, first time in a long time that Hibs have looked like a real football team, confident, organised, and even a bit cocky.

With the yellow strip too we looked more like one of those continental teams who turn up every now and then to hump the huns in Europe.

Happy days :thumbsup: