PDA

View Full Version : Rangers fan views from last night

sunshine1875
11-11-2010, 11:17 AM
Quotes below are from the Records comments page, all complimentary about the Hibees.

BTW where is BITC?

Fair play to Hibs. 3-0 in the type of game that mirrors some of the games we have won. Rangers dont know what went wrong. Some players just not up to it on the night but this is a team that bounces back so not concerned here. Walter knows how to get this team firing in the big games that matter.

Hibs played really well and deserved to win, no complaints. They dominated most of the match and looked a decent side. I know they've had their problems this season but they took us apart quite emphatically and it's a big win for Calderwood. I said yesterday that this match and the Aberdeen match would be tough and got ridiculed by hoopies, who were suggesting it was an easy 6 points, obviously they ain't too clever.

Good morning Bears and Bhoys. Hibs were by far the better team on the night and fully deserved their win. No excuses or whinging here. Meanwhile, over at Celtic Park, Mr Lennon has pulled up the template letter to the SFA once again. This is really starting to become hilarious. We need to buck up our ideas before the weekend because Aberdeen will be just as up for a win as Hibs were last night.

But it has been coming for a few games now with Rangers and it was either going to be HIbs or Aberdeen that did us over. A well deserved victory for Hibs last night, if all the SPL teams played like that every week then this league would be in far better shape!!

Yes we were beaten and fair doos to hibs. My concern is afetr watching them at Valencia they did look tired and again last night they werent to sharp and with injurys starting to grow im concerned we are leaving ourselves open a bit. However having said that I know Sir Walter Smith will rally the troops home (cause we know what the cry was) as for Irishdon please take a walk and have a we look at yourself son. We are the CHAMPIONS, we ARE Scotlands only team in EUROPE and we are still top of the SPL, and we dont moan and groan unlike some managers (say no names, touchie subject) so dont get too carried away kid.

Purehibee_MYB
11-11-2010, 11:41 AM
Gracious in defeat except (unless i misread it) one of them saying... "At least we play in the games that matter" Well most league games matter I'm afraid...but I am glad to see there are no complaints cos there can't be any... Hibs were the better team