PDA

View Full Version : Yams What was FJK doing in with the fans..........

lyonhibs
10-11-2010, 11:18 PM
........... just before the end of the Hearts game - highlights below??

Looks like he's just gone for a wander in the crowd?? :confused:

Fair play to them, looks like they battered Celtc, and what on earth Lennon is whinging about re: the red card I'll never know. Ledley absolutely launches himself at that wee fud, studs showing.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/9178325.stm

Tynie01011973
10-11-2010, 11:28 PM
Well fact he is serving a 2 match touchline ban mighta have had something to do with it no ??? :dunno::dunno:

davym7062
10-11-2010, 11:34 PM
coz thats where he belongs. in with the mutants

Ritchie
11-11-2010, 06:10 AM

Fair play to them, looks like they battered Celtc, and what on earth Lennon is whinging about re: the red card I'll never know. Ledley absolutely launches himself at that wee fud, studs showing.

What you on about tarquin you big yam lover!!

That tackle didn't deserve a red card, he won the ball, studs weren't showing and even the trailing leg wasn't dangerous.

We are getting closer and closer to tackles being completely outlawed from the game.

I have had the utmost enjoyment in this 'the whole worlds against celtic' thing going on just now but I do think they were robbed last night, never a red card and Stevenson playing volleyball in the box with no penalty given.......... Of course, if they were playing anyone else but hearts, I probably wouldnt even post this :wink:

Judas Iscariot
11-11-2010, 06:14 AM
What you on about tarquin!!

That tackle didn't deserve a red card, he won the ball, studs weren't showing and even the trailing leg wasn't dangerous.

We are getting closer and closer to tackles being completely outlawed from the game.

I have had the utmost enjoyment in this 'the whole worlds against celtic' thing going on just now but I do think they were robbed last night, never a red card and Stevenson playing volleyball in the box with no penalty given.......... Of course, if they were playing anyone else but hearts, I probably wouldnt even post this :wink:

:agree:

It was a superb tackle, almost as good as Deeks :cool2:

I can see why Lennon was raging, Hooper got booked for diving when he clearly didn't dive! The tattooed lady blatantly handling in the box and Ledley's red was NEVER a red card...

I was raging watching the manky pink poofs get all the breaks so I can only imagine why Lennon was boilin!!

Ritchie
11-11-2010, 06:17 AM

It was a superb tackle, almost as good as Deeks :cool2:

I can see why Lennon was raging, Hooper got booked for diving when he clearly didn't dive! The tattooed lady blatantly handling in the box and Ledley's red was NEVER a red card...

I was raging watching the manky pink poofs get all the breaks so I can only imagine why Lennon was boilin!!

Well said steven :agree:

Were you not watching rangers tv?? :wink:

Judas Iscariot
11-11-2010, 06:19 AM
Well said steven :agree:

Were you not watching rangers tv?? :wink:

2 games on the laptop and Manchester derby on the tele :greengrin

Ritchie
11-11-2010, 06:21 AM

2 games on the laptop and Manchester derby on the tele :greengrin

:thumbsup: the commentators took it well eh!! :greengrin

tamsonsbairn
11-11-2010, 01:05 PM
I also had the computer going and watching the hearts game in the background. Did anybody else hear the commentator gushing about templeton when he gave out his full name, David COOPER Templeton, guess who he is goin to be playing for in the near future. :bye:.

Andy74
11-11-2010, 01:59 PM

If that's a red card then tackling is finished.

johnrebus
11-11-2010, 02:19 PM
Never a red card.

It was Black afterall. Tackles like that on him should be mandatory in every game.

:greengrin

Cropley10
11-11-2010, 03:50 PM
Never a red card.

It was Black afterall. Tackles like that on him should be mandatory in every game.

:greengrin

A fraction of a second later and it would have been an absolutely perfect tackle on Black:greengrin. As it was - have to agree - never a red card.

PaulSmith
11-11-2010, 03:51 PM
If that's a red card then tackling is finished.

Andy, I hope tackling like that is finished. The only thing that was going to stop Ledley when he took off two footed flying through the air was when he made impact with his opponent.

(right OK, Blacks ahe's a wee naff and deserves it tho)

Ritchie
11-11-2010, 04:02 PM
Andy, I hope tackling like that is finished. The only thing that was going to stop Ledley when he took off two footed flying through the air was when he made impact with his opponent.

(right OK, Blacks ahe's a wee naff and deserves it tho)

i have to disagree... doesnt matter who it was he tackled, it didnt merit a red card.

players are getting bubble wrapped now. :grr:

greenginger
12-11-2010, 08:25 AM
Well fact he is serving a 2 match touchline ban mighta have had something to do with it no ??? :dunno::dunno:

I'm sure I saw his ugly mug in the dug-out on Sunday !

Are we too late to lodge a protest ? :greengrin

Hibercelona
12-11-2010, 09:39 AM
He was rightfully sent off IMO. :greengrin

I also believe that Black should have been sent off for diving. :cool2: