PDA

View Full Version : Ashamed!

Thecat23
10-11-2010, 10:05 PM
I can't believe how bad we are, usual from Miller and Rankin never in the game.. no fight no Heart no.... Oh wait what's that on SSN? WE WON? 3-0?

How good are John Rankin and Liam Miller.. :greengrin:greengrin:wink:

What a result boys well done, and well done CC for getting Hibs up for a trip even the most die hard hibby would not have fancied after sunday. Just shows you though, anything really can happen in football and that's exactly why we love it! :thumbsup:

fatbloke
10-11-2010, 10:07 PM
I can't believe how bad we are, usual from Miller and Rankin never in the game.. no fight no Heart no.... Oh wait what's that on SSN? WE WON? 3-0?

How good are John Rankin and Liam Miller.. :greengrin:greengrin:wink:

What a result boys well done, and well done CC for getting Hibs up for a trip even the most die hard hibby would not have fancied after sunday. Just shows you though, anything really can happen in football and that's exactly why we love it! :thumbsup:

Abso****inlutely world class:greengrin

Thecat23
10-11-2010, 10:18 PM
Abso****inlutely world class:greengrin

Those boys must have either read .net or seen the press because that was two players who for the first time turned up this season when needed. :agree:

marinello59
10-11-2010, 10:20 PM
Those boys must have either read .net or seen the press because that was two players who for the first time turned up this season when needed. :agree:

Garbage. Neither of these players have played as badly as their detractors on here would suggest. And we win tonight and some still can't stop themselves having a dig.

Thecat23
10-11-2010, 10:23 PM
Garbage. Neither of these players have played as badly as their detractors on here would suggest. And we win tonight and some still can't stop themselves having a dig.

Sorry but i disagree.. Liam Miller has been pretty shocking of late. Not a shadow of the player he was last year. I'm glad he has put in a performance we know he can.

marinello59
10-11-2010, 10:26 PM
Sorry but i disagree.. Liam Miller has been pretty shocking of late. Not a shadow of the player he was last year. I'm glad he has put in a performance we know he can.

You didn't go to Tannadice then? Must be a tough one for some tonight trying to justify their usual scapegoating.

Thecat23
10-11-2010, 10:27 PM
I'm not having a dig mate, i'm being sarcastic.. not sure what you're problem is here its just a joke. Maybe you should take a deep breath and chill?

marinello59
10-11-2010, 10:31 PM
I'm not having a dig mate, i'm being sarcastic.. not sure what you're problem is here its just a joke. Maybe you should take a deep breath and chill?

Sorry, read like somebody getting another cheap shot in at players on a night we produced a fantastic result. Apologies.

Thecat23
10-11-2010, 10:32 PM
You didn't go to Tannadice then? Must be a tough one for some tonight trying to justify their usual scapegoating.

I didn't go no, i'm not going to lie and say i did. I'm a Miller fan just find it frustrating when he doesn't do it more often as we know he can. Anyway i think you have taken the post way to seriously it was meant to be a joke.

Thecat23
10-11-2010, 10:34 PM
Sorry, read like somebody getting another cheap shot in at players on a night we produced a fantastic result. Apologies.

No worries mate, all good! It's just everytime we come on there is a Miller and Rankin dig and i'm not one who likes it. so just turned the tables :agree: Anyway lets enjoy the win tonight and hope thats a corner turned.

marinello59
10-11-2010, 10:36 PM
No worries mate, all good! It's just everytime we come on there is a Miller and Rankin dig and i'm not one who likes it. so just turned the tables :agree: Anyway lets enjoy the win tonight and hope thats a corner turned.

I am already drinking to that.:thumbsup:

Thecat23
10-11-2010, 10:39 PM
I am already drinking to that.:thumbsup:

Me too, :thumbsup:

sesoim
10-11-2010, 10:41 PM
Great result, I was actually thinking recently about how the 3-0 win against Rangers back in early 2006 was probably the peak for Mowbrays's team and how everything started to fall apart after that. Then we go with a team that has been awful lately and do the same thing again!

Nobody should get carried away by this, but if we can just start to go on a half decent run before January and then make a few changes to the squad, this season might not be too bad after all.