PDA

View Full Version : Lennon's at it again.

Lofarl
10-11-2010, 08:56 PM
Listening to radio Scotland atm and again he is blaming the Ref's and moaning about being sent of and seeking clarification.

What a phanny I hope the team bus crashes on the way home. Tbh Im ****ing glad the yams beat them.

FromTheCapital
10-11-2010, 08:57 PM
Lennon should just shut his gob once in a while tbh !

Hibbie_Cameron
10-11-2010, 08:58 PM
"Never a red card in a million years" says that fud

Yeah whatever. Celtic lose, blame the ref

Part/Time Supporter
Listening to radio Scotland atm and again he is blaming the Ref's and moaning about being sent of and seeking clarification.

What a phanny I hope the team bus crashes on the way home. Tbh Im ****ing glad the yams beat them.

here's yer clarification you ginger troll

two feet
off the ground
from the back

what else would you need for a red?

PaulSmith
He actually complained about the sending off..really. FFS the guy is an absolute tube.

supershotmo
10-11-2010, 08:59 PM
Put a Bloodstained Poppy on him "If they can spell it right for him" and walk along Sandy Row with a Celtic top on.

I would pay big bucks to watch him get a doing.

Winston Ingram
10-11-2010, 09:00 PM
...anyone got any spare stamps:greengrin

silverhibee
10-11-2010, 09:01 PM
Just listened to him and that was embarassing. Fud.

Barney McGrew
10-11-2010, 09:01 PM
His tactic is simple - deflect, deflect, deflect.

He's a man under pressure and it's showing more and more every week.

Part/Time Supporter
10-11-2010, 09:06 PM
He would complain about getting beat at Connect 4.

He would seek clarification to establish if diagonals count.

:agree:

maturehibby
10-11-2010, 09:11 PM
It was a definite ordering off and it was hard to say that as it was Black who has in the past dished out exactly the same type of tackle but this was brutal and it occured right in front of Lennon.s eyes

Hibbie_Cameron
10-11-2010, 09:15 PM
There's the difference, Uncle Wattie taking defeat on the chin and praising us while that wee rat blames the ref and gives the opposition no credit at all

Jack
10-11-2010, 09:17 PM
When are the SFA going to clamp down on this continual outrageous from hime and Celtc?
Any other club would have been bankrupt by the fines by now!

Greentinted
10-11-2010, 09:18 PM
There's the difference, Uncle Wattie taking defeat on the chin and praising us while that wee rat blames the ref and gives the opposition no credit at all

Aye, just liistened to his inteview and Smith was gracious and honest in his appraisal of the match. I'm no Old Firm sympathiser but Lennon is making a noose for his own neck with his immature petulance (its no fair, the world hates us), perhaps he would be better lowering his own profile for a while.

Sir David Gray
10-11-2010, 09:18 PM
He's complaining about Ledley's red card, is this serious?

That was a shocking tackle that could have broken Black's leg.

I don't like swearing too much and I know that this is a family board but I'm afraid I can't describe Neil Lennon without using profane language.

The guy is an absolute dickhead and I would honestly never tire of smacking his face.

No doubt that will be another referee who will be fearing for his life and receiving death threats from "the greatest fans in the world".

PS-Anyone know if they managed to avoid spelling mistakes on their banners tonight?

PaulSmith
10-11-2010, 09:20 PM
Believe that there were tens and tens of Celtic cars and buses trashed tonight whilst the game was ongoing.

weecounty hibby
10-11-2010, 09:21 PM
Lennon knows how the average Celtic fans (simple) mind works. It goes like this, "we are persecuted and everyone is against us, every body gangs up on us" blame the SFA, refs, orange order, masons, poppy fund, police, linesmen, groundsmen, UK government and the deluded ones lap it up and gloss over the fact that they lost and turn on "the establishment. Totally embarrasing.

The_Todd
10-11-2010, 09:24 PM
You have to say the wee ginger pube fits right in a Celtc. A man made for his club if ever there was one. I used to hate Rangers more than Celtc, but the pendulum is swinging and with the behaviour of the club and their fans in recent weeks I now find myself despising Celtc more than anything.

I hope the SFA hammer him. He wants "clarification"? A great big fine and touchline ban should be clarification enough.

Winston Ingram
10-11-2010, 09:27 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/9178026.stm

What a walloper:top marks

Lofarl
10-11-2010, 09:28 PM
Heres what the wee scrote said

Bayern Bru
10-11-2010, 09:30 PM
Classless, graceless, dimwitted and myopic.

Lennon summed up in 4 words.

Part/Time Supporter
10-11-2010, 09:35 PM
You have to say the wee ginger pube fits right in a Celtc. A man made for his club if ever there was one. I used to hate Rangers more than Celtc, but the pendulum is swinging and with the behaviour of the club and their fans in recent weeks I now find myself despising Celtc more than anything.

I hope the SFA hammer him. He wants "clarification"? A great big fine and touchline ban should be clarification enough.

They should, but he probably thinks he's bulletproof as far as that goes just now.

Winston Ingram
10-11-2010, 09:37 PM
I notice he's not seeking 'clarification' as to why Samaras wasnae sent off for a tackle almost as bad:boo hoo:

Kaiser1962
10-11-2010, 09:38 PM
They should, but he probably thinks he's bulletproof as far as that goes just now.

The referee should demand a full (and humiliating) apology for his comments. They should maybe consider legal action. He thinks he's above any rules.

Alternatively its part of their masterplan to get out of Scottish league citing victimisation and persecution. They've tried grovelling and bribery and that failed.

PeterboroHibee
10-11-2010, 09:46 PM
I detest that club and Lennon in particular; I used to think Rangers were worse but they really are a horrible club, made even worse by Lennon. He lies in interviews, he causes trouble when its totally unnecessary and hes creating a horrible atmosphere thats coming from the Celtic fans.

Wouldnt normally say this but I am glad Hearts done them over.

blackpoolhibs
10-11-2010, 09:47 PM
What an absolute plumb. It seems to me the wee ginger prick wants clarification on every decision he disagrees with? :asshole:

marinello59
10-11-2010, 09:51 PM
He's just trying to deflect attention from his own shortcomings. Somebody at that club should have a word with him, he is embarrassing himself now.
You know how every club has a player you really hate but secretly wish played for your own team? Lennon was a player I absolutely detested and would have hated to see wearing our shirt. Erse of the highest order.

Golden Bear
10-11-2010, 10:04 PM
Lennon is a total nut job and I hope the authorities throw the book at him for the manner in which he squared up to the 4th official.

Taz_hibee
10-11-2010, 10:05 PM
Listened to that interview, total embarrassment, someone on the Celtic board needs to have a word with him as he is making a utter fool of himself every week complaining about decisions against but totally ignoring the one's they get consistently week in week out, king size knob:agree:

givescotlandfreedom
10-11-2010, 10:05 PM
He's a horrible, horrible person.

CentreLine
10-11-2010, 10:43 PM
Lennon is just a daft laddie but the club have an agenda to make it appear as if they cannot continue to play in Scottish football because everyone is against them. Their cause took a dent at the weekend with the anti poppy thing but we will hear this consistantly year in year out until they realise that they are after all a Scottish football club and have no place in the English league.

What amuses me is the way that the Celtic manager and players put up for interview rise to the bait every time an interviewer drops a pebble in the water about referees and the SFA. But what annoys me is that nothing has been done by the SFA to deal with this constant attack on the game. Celtic Football Club are turning in to a complete joke, but the danger is that the SFA is not getting the joke and is going to sleepwalk in to a crisis by its reluctance to tackle one of the big boys.

When there is a cancer the earlier it is treated the better chance there is of survival. It is time the SFA grew a set and dealt with this situation.

Kaiser1962
11-11-2010, 06:46 AM
Lennon is a total nut job and I hope the authorities throw the book at him for the manner in which he squared up to the 4th official.

I think that this needs to be done by the polis and not the sfa. He is not on the field of play and would be lifted if he conducted himself like that anywhere else.

On the subject it is worth noting that a rugby player from Hawick has been fined £1200 for punching another player during a game and causing him injury. The law is beginning to applied to areas where they previously turned a blind eye.

Seveno
11-11-2010, 07:33 AM
As Lennon's finger caresses the self-destruct button, his claim that everyone hates Celtic slowly edges nearer to becoming a self-fulfilling prophesy.

Hibs Class
11-11-2010, 07:36 AM
As Lennon's finger caresses the self-destruct button, his claim that everyone hates Celtic slowly edges nearer to becoming a self-fulfilling prophesy.

Agree. I know many Celtic fans who have been disgusted by both Lennon in the last few weeks and who are thoroughly embarrassed by him. Results may save him from an early exit but I doubt he will be there this time next year, and he is hardly making himself employable by any other decent club in the country (i.e. all bar Celtic)

bighairyfaeleith
11-11-2010, 07:45 AM
Total ******, trying to win games by influencing refs, if I was on the celtic board I'd want him sacked today after that interview!!

jdships
11-11-2010, 07:48 AM
Is Lennon not " bringing the game into disrepute" ?
If the SFA/SPL do not take steps to make this guy understand he is making a fool of himself and the Scottish game.we are in big trouble .
Whilr I have no time for eother the OF teams WS deserves :top marks for his after match remarks

:confused:

Judas Iscariot
11-11-2010, 07:59 AM
I thought it was a good, hard, fair tackle :dunno:

ballengeich
11-11-2010, 09:27 AM
If you convince yourself that any adversity you encounter is due to prejudice against your nationality, religion, hair colour etc it saves you from ever having to look at yourself honestly.

It needs Harriet Harman to describe the creature.

Dibben
11-11-2010, 09:31 AM
The man is an absolute disgrace.

Seveno
11-11-2010, 12:48 PM
Total ******, trying to win games by influencing refs, if I was on the celtic board I'd want him sacked today after that interview!!

You would'nt last long on the Celtic board with that attitude. :wink:

The_Todd
11-11-2010, 01:02 PM
I personally cannot stand Walter Smith at all, but look at the post match interviews last night of the two. Both managers of Old Firm clubs comprehensively beaten by diddy teams on the same night. The difference between the two is night and day.

Walter Smith takes it on the chin, tries to analyse what his own players and he himself did wrong and congratulated the victors.

Neil Lennon, however, is a greetin' faced sourpuss who just cannot accept they lost a game of football to a better team on the night. From where I was sat in my living room Hearts were much the better side who got all three points on merit. Neil Lennon would be better off focussing on things on the training ground like maybe ball retention and better passing rather than adding fuel to the fire of the sideshow which is refereeing and he really needs to forget his new favourite word "clarification" - he's turning into a parody of Celtc supporters. In fact this hogmanay Only an Excuse won't need to mock Neil Lennon, they can just play a real tape of him for the same effect.

Hibs Class
11-11-2010, 01:31 PM
I personally cannot stand Walter Smith at all, but look at the post match interviews last night of the two. Both managers of Old Firm clubs comprehensively beaten by diddy teams on the same night. The difference between the two is night and day.

Walter Smith takes it on the chin, tries to analyse what his own players and he himself did wrong and congratulated the victors.

Neil Lennon, however, is a greetin' faced sourpuss who just cannot accept they lost a game of football to a better team on the night. From where I was sat in my living room Hearts were much the better side who got all three points on merit. Neil Lennon would be better off focussing on things on the training ground like maybe ball retention and better passing rather than adding fuel to the fire of the sideshow which is refereeing and he really needs to forget his new favourite word "clarification" - he's turning into a parody of Celtc supporters. In fact this hogmanay Only an Excuse won't need to mock Neil Lennon, they can just play a real tape of him for the same effect.

It's only in Mills and Boon that opposites attract. In real life, like attracts like and there is no better current example of that than Lennon and Celtic FC and their supporters.

blueisthecolour
11-11-2010, 02:56 PM
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/3293/ledley.png

It wasn't even a foul.(Neil Lennon's words not mine)

Lofarl
11-11-2010, 03:14 PM
Clarification. Thats a nice word ripe for a few good anagrams. Off the top of my head I have found two that are very apt.

Clarification

Artificial Con
Racial Fiction

Coincidence? I think not.

delbert
11-11-2010, 04:54 PM
Its not all that long ago that some people on here were touting this minging little rodent to be the manager of our club. After 3 defeats in a row, contrast the conduct and manner of Colin Calderwood with the vile, almost insane manner of Lennon when he was dumped into the stand last night

Not a foul??, if ever a foul merited the label of serious foul play then this was it, two feet off the ground, jumping at the opponent, and the fact that any contact with the ball is then made is utterly irrelevant, stonewall red card. Oh, and well done to 4th official Stevie McLean, because Lennon has been behaving like a psycho on the touchline since he took over at Celtc, and has basically been allowed to do pretty much what he wants with 4 th officials looking the other way, or adopting a' now now Neil' approach. Finally a guy with the bottle to say enough is enough, get your stinking little carcus into the stand!! Brilliant, the shot of him and Ledley watching the game on the monitor was as good as Stewart kicking the bottle and falling on his arse at Hamilton

West Stand View
11-11-2010, 05:03 PM
Getting so fed up with his moaning like a spolit wee laddie if things dont go his way. If every manager scrutinised every match I am sure they could come up with just as much "bias" to complain about. Never liked him as a player and certainly don't like him as a manager.

Hermit Crab
11-11-2010, 05:54 PM
He's a horrible, horrible person.

Hes a little :asshole: that needs his wings clipped by the SFA!

Seanair
11-11-2010, 06:40 PM
Heres what the wee scrote said

He didn't even think the sending-off tackle was a foul!

If the SFA want to hammer him he's given them the ammunition. Right at the end he says "They (the officials) probably have their story ready already"--obvious reference to the Dundee Utd situation:bye:

Dashing Bob S
11-11-2010, 06:44 PM
Why can't Glasgow emulate New York and have a Dakota buildings for him to stand outside?