PDA

View Full Version : Hibs players read this messageboard...

essexhibee
10-11-2010, 08:49 PM
Today 05:25 PM Seen as my mobile phone doesnt seem to be working...

Hibs tonight, please show some FIGHT, some DESIRE, some HEART when playing this evening. Take a look at that badge on your jersey, and look at the reason the badge is placed where it is. Take a look at the fans who will be far away in the corner, the small cluster who will bother to give a second chance and turn out to cheer you on.

These players need to be hurting, they need to be hurting real bad and be ashamed of themselves after Sunday. They need to turn this shame and anger into a real team performance tonight, and when all others have written them off, dig in deep and find themselves a result. It can be done, see a certain night in May 2009 at Tynecastle, and in this face of advertsy someone needs to stand up and be counted. Pride must be restored not only to the club but to the team, and the players must get stuck in from the off. If we come away tonight bowling over to a pathetic defeat at 1-0, having showed no passion and no desire, then that will be more of a crime than to give every last ounce and to lose 2-0 IMO.

So for god sake Hibs show something, anything, and get into these hun *******s this evening. This is football. This is the underdog. Stranger things have happened but tonight we need to BELIEVE we can get a result. MON THE HIBEES.

Rallying cry over. :wink:

See. The lads read this before the match, and look what happened!
See my avatar .netters, i told you it could be done!!!

DREAMLAND!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

gillythehibby
10-11-2010, 09:00 PM
Could you no have given this tae Yogi months ago :thumbsup:

God Bless the Hibs.

blairwallace
10-11-2010, 09:08 PM
push it to the test and get a big thread about them playing with a t-shirt on under their shirt saying "i go on .net"