PDA

View Full Version : Would you like Hearts to go bust?

Brads Laing
10-11-2010, 04:19 PM
After sunday and all the problems their fans caused (not saying the Hibs fans were much better) would you like to see our bitter rivals go bust and to never be seen again.

Hillsidehibby
10-11-2010, 04:21 PM
Not go bust but suffer a lot for a long time.

vahibbie
10-11-2010, 04:36 PM
After sunday and all the problems their fans caused (not saying the Hibs fans were much better) would you like to see our bitter rivals go bust and to never be seen again.

Why would they go bust:confused:

Bookkeeper
10-11-2010, 04:44 PM

:agree: Wot he said!

Diclonius
10-11-2010, 04:50 PM

This.

just_joe
10-11-2010, 04:50 PM

No idea where this question came from but my answer is no. Although I hate the manky mob from Gorgie I would miss the Edinburgh derbys too much. I would miss winding up friends about Romanov , Flats flats glorious flats etc. Ofcourse I would also miss windin up yam mates about poor results. For me the SPL wouldn't be the same without our closest rivals. No more looking forward to the derbys etc lol don't think I could handle it.

Jones28
10-11-2010, 04:54 PM
Theyre not going to, even then I would regret to see them go, as by then they'd be *****e and we'd be howfiing them home and away.
But look at Dundee. Still going (just) and probably will do, at least until the end of the season - by which time they will probably have found a new buyer and stay in business. Look at almost every club in financial difficulty, Portsmouth, Rangers, Liverpool, Manure...theyre all still going. Man Utd almost £ 1billion in debt and theyre still playing at the top level in English football.

Until laws and rules about football clubs and debt are changed, then Hearts and all these other clubs - who are effectively cheating by living out-with their means - will stay afloat.

one day maybe...
10-11-2010, 05:02 PM
Theyre not going to, even then I would regret to see them go, as by then they'd be *****e and we'd be howfiing them home and away.
But look at Dundee. Still going (just) and probably will do, at least until the end of the season - by which time they will probably have found a new buyer and stay in business. Look at almost every club in financial difficulty, Portsmouth, Rangers, Liverpool, Manure...theyre all still going. Man Utd almost £ 1billion in debt and theyre still playing at the top level in English football.

Until laws and rules about football clubs and debt are changed, then Hearts and all these other clubs - who are effectively cheating by living out-with their means - will stay afloat.

:top marks

Hainan Hibs
10-11-2010, 05:10 PM
Although I realise the majority will go with no, I have an uncontrollable hatred for anything and anyone Hearts so I would love to see them go bust.

At The Edge
10-11-2010, 05:11 PM
No, i would miss the derby, miss the banter between my Jambo mates and me, miss the banter of Me and the Jambo mates ganging up on the trophy hunters who are in abundance through here.

Give me a (Sensible) Jambo fan over the infirm fans any day of the week, they can at least relate to the rollercoaster ride that our 2 teams are very much capable of producing,
:greengrin

GordonHFC
10-11-2010, 05:20 PM
Although I realise the majority will go with no, I have an uncontrollable hatred for anything and anyone Hearts so I would love to see them go bust.

wot he said

BEEJ
10-11-2010, 05:33 PM
100% YES! :greengrin And not just since Sunday; it has been my wish for years.

However, as has been said, the question is academic as its hardly likely to happen.

Gerard
10-11-2010, 05:48 PM
If the Hearts fans were all like the vile people who post on Kickback then I would not have any problems with the club going bust:wink:
However, KB is a small minority and the majority of Hearts fans are decent people who support Hearts in a way that we support Hibs.
Gerard

Dinkydoo
10-11-2010, 05:49 PM
Although it took a great deal of self restraint for me not to hit the yes button, no, not Hearts.

At times I feel like I hate them as much as the OF (especially after sunday) but they're just not quite on the same level.

It sounds strange but I'd miss winding them up before derby's, hating them during and (depending on how the match went) gloating/hating them for a short period afterwards.

Saorsa
10-11-2010, 05:52 PM
I HATE them so yes, **** h****S

HibbyAndy
10-11-2010, 05:55 PM
Bust? Forever?

110% :agree:

Westie1875
10-11-2010, 05:56 PM

Agreed :agree: :greengrin

seanraff07
10-11-2010, 06:30 PM
I'd love it if they ended up in the position where they had to sell all their players and start off again in division 3 with no money and no players, but i think i'd miss the rivalry too much for them to actually go bust.

Still despite them :agree:

HIBERNIAN-0762
10-11-2010, 06:32 PM
Absolutely yes, no question at all, f*** them I say, they would not hesitate to put us out of business

Alfred E Newman
10-11-2010, 06:47 PM
These threads are becoming boring. :yawn:

HibeePaj
10-11-2010, 07:08 PM
i voted yes, but i reckon after a couple of months i shall have calmed down a good bit.

scoopyboy
10-11-2010, 07:18 PM
Before I would have said no.

Now it is a resounding yes.

I don't enjoy the build up to the derbies.

I don't enjoy the vast majority of them.

I hate going back to the pub when we get beaten and have to listen to them. When we win they never show.

They can't f*** off and die quick enough for me.

Keith_M
10-11-2010, 07:26 PM
These threads are becoming boring. :yawn:

What he said.

Franck Stanton
10-11-2010, 09:14 PM
Voted YES - can I vote more than once ? Please

Franck Stanton
10-11-2010, 09:17 PM
Before I would have said no.

Now it is a resounding yes.

I don't enjoy the build up to the derbies.

I don't enjoy the vast majority of them.

I hate going back to the pub when we get beaten and have to listen to them. When we win they never show.

They can't f*** off and die quick enough for me.

Best post I have ever read, well said mate - you sum up my feelings exactly, wish I knew where you drink to buy you a few beers to thank you.

Minder
10-11-2010, 09:52 PM
Would like them to get a fright - a very big fright. But bust , no. We need them and they need us.

Mister P
10-11-2010, 09:57 PM
Would like them to get a fright - a very big fright. But bust , no. We need them and they need us.

yup. the Hero Batman is nothing without his enemy the Joker......and hearts are a bunch of jokers!