PDA

View Full Version : Zemamma

Brads Laing
09-11-2010, 08:20 PM
Any news on when he's getting back, we need him desperately:boo hoo:

Sammy7nil
09-11-2010, 08:23 PM
He will be back in January and if all goes well and to plan he will be out injured again in early February :greengrin

Green_one
09-11-2010, 08:51 PM
He will be back in January and if all goes well and to plan he will be out injured again in early February :greengrin

A good run for him :greengrin

If Zemamma is the answer then we really are in trouble.

Springbank
09-11-2010, 09:01 PM
I always rate Zoumer as the best attacker in the League outwith the OF

Everyone will have their view, and rightly so, and I'm not saying anything other than this, it's always a surprise when other Hibbies write him off. He's a tough cookie, and a smashing talent.

soproni1
10-11-2010, 01:35 PM
You just have to look at what Templeton did to us on Sunday. Zemmama has a very similar style and anyone who wouldn't want someone that dangerous in their team is nuts!!

Wembley67
10-11-2010, 01:40 PM

Everyone will have their view, and rightly so, and I'm not saying anything other than this, it's always a surprise when other Hibbies write him off. He's a tough cookie, and a smashing talent.

If he was a tough cookie he would have played more than 20 mins in 3 seasons or whatever ridiculous game time he has had.

CentreLine
10-11-2010, 01:40 PM
Any news on when he's getting back, we need him desperately:boo hoo:

Unfortunately it will not matter when he is fit because it looks like we are going to knock the ball over the top in future :boo hoo:

NadeAteMyLunch!
10-11-2010, 01:47 PM
He can hardly help getting injured ffs!!! I'm pretty sure he would rather be playing tbh. Personally can't wait for him to come back! Some of us appear to be on a mission to be negative about EVERYTHING at the moment!! There is plenty to be negative about but the return of a fans favourite, and our most creative player(in a time when we are creating literally nothing!!!), is not one of them imo.

silverhibee
10-11-2010, 01:56 PM
Is he back doing light training yet.

ShanksSaidNo
10-11-2010, 02:04 PM

Oh ya beezer!

Would love to hear your rationale behind this comment.

Brads Laing
10-11-2010, 04:17 PM
He can hardly help getting injured ffs!!! I'm pretty sure he would rather be playing tbh. Personally can't wait for him to come back! Some of us appear to be on a mission to be negative about EVERYTHING at the moment!! There is plenty to be negative about but the return of a fans favourite, and our most creative player(in a time when we are creating literally nothing!!!), is not one of them imo.
:thumbsup:Thank god there is another hibby looking on the positive side of things, well done mate. :flag:

just_joe
10-11-2010, 04:53 PM
I don't think zemmama will be the same player when/if he ever returns. Hes a skillful wee player but I just don't what what the fuss is about from some Hibs fans. I would say we need a whole new defence before we need Zemmama.