PDA

View Full Version : Hibs - Player update?

RoxburghHibs
09-11-2010, 09:07 AM
Any updates on our injured players?

Nish, Zemmama and Duffy - we need all three of these back as soon as possible.

HIBERNIAN-0762
09-11-2010, 09:22 AM
Any updates on our injured players?

Nish, Zemmama and Duffy - we need all three of these back as soon as possible.

Nish???

:bitchy:

Cropley10
09-11-2010, 09:30 AM
Nish???

:bitchy:

Aye Nish - the one who gets booed all the time by the 'fans':rolleyes:

truehibernian
09-11-2010, 09:36 AM
Good scoring record v Motherwell too IIRC.

Nish certainly isn't a world beater, and I have been scathing myself regards him, but we need him more than ever for the next few games. Would anyone on this forum back Trakys to hit a scoring hot streak ? He looks just dreadful.

Jim44
09-11-2010, 09:49 AM
I'm no admirer of Nish but when your back's to the wall and you have no strike force to speak of, any port in a storm will have to do.

RoxburghHibs
09-11-2010, 09:59 AM
So back on track guys (less of the Nish bashing).

Any updates?

truehibernian
09-11-2010, 10:01 AM
I don't think anyone is bashing Colin. We are agreed we need him at this time. However it shows the lack of depth, quality and skill of the squad IMHO.

Nish will however add something good to the team at present, who are in dire need of a lift.

BEEJ
09-11-2010, 12:33 PM
So back on track guys (less of the Nish bashing).

Any updates?
I recall a quote from CC from last week in which he declared that Duffy, Stack and Zemmama were all still at least a month away from being in first team contention.

Might have been at the foot of an article in the EEN.

truehibernian
09-11-2010, 12:36 PM
When is the Faroe Islands game ? We could really do with the international break if there is one.

In fact, we could do with Rod speeding up the SPL reconstruction process too by the looks of things.

ac1
09-11-2010, 04:50 PM
I recall a quote from CC from last week in which he declared that Duffy, Stack and Zemmama were all still at least a month away from being in first team contention.

I thought Duffy was only a couple of weeks away? I am hoping he has a bit pace as we could certainly do with that. Also heard Zemmama wont be back until the New Year but not sure if that is correct or not.

BEEJ
09-11-2010, 05:23 PM

I thought Duffy was only a couple of weeks away? I am hoping he has a bit pace as we could certainly do with that. Also heard Zemmama wont be back until the New Year but not sure if that is correct or not.
Here's the CC quote from the EEN on 3rd November:

Meanwhile, Calderwood revealed that Hibs' long-term injury victims, goalkeeper Graham Stack (back), midfielder Merouane Zemmama (knee) and Darryl Duffy (broken foot) are all unlikely to feature in his plans for another month, adding: "They are coming on, but they are not really on the horizon yet."

ac1
09-11-2010, 05:43 PM
Here's the CC quote from the EEN on 3rd November:

Thanks mate. Disappointing news about Duffy - thought he was a bit closer than that!