PDA

View Full Version : 19's

18/03/07
08-11-2010, 03:21 PM
How did our 19's get on in the youth cup on Sunday?

cabbageandribs1875
08-11-2010, 04:10 PM
quite a close game, 12-0 hibs, according to the brora rangers site http://www.brorarangers.co.uk/matchdetails.asp?mid=203 :agree: nothing about it yet on the official site:yawn: give them a few days tho :greengrin

frazeHFC
08-11-2010, 05:51 PM
Narrowly through to the next round them :thumbsup:

oconnors_strip
08-11-2010, 08:12 PM
scott smith scored again! this time with a right footed volley and struck the post twice. im raging i missed the game to watch that pish at easter road:grr:

next round of the cup is in december, draw is next week i think.

Twiglet
08-11-2010, 08:57 PM
scott smith scored again! this time with a right footed volley and struck the post twice. im raging i missed the game to watch that pish at easter road:grr:

next round of the cup is in december, draw is next week i think.

Was just thinking that it might have been a better way to spend my Sunday afternoon.
Do you think we'll be able to take Smith for the full team (is he ready?) on Wednesday, or is the other 19s striker still out injured?

oconnors_strip
08-11-2010, 10:33 PM
Was just thinking that it might have been a better way to spend my Sunday afternoon.
Do you think we'll be able to take Smith for the full team (is he ready?) on Wednesday, or is the other 19s striker still out injured?

no harm in putting smith on the bench but tbh he isnt ready for 1st team action imo and also with the nerves and impatient fans we have these days it would ruin the lad. one of the 19s strikers is still out injured and even then he isnt anywhere near good enough for the 1st team.

i dont want any of the under 19s being involved with the 1st team just now, let them get on with progressing and playing well as a team!

TonyStokeprano
09-11-2010, 01:02 PM
Fuentes Giaimo scored twice, any info on this lad? never heard of him.

TonyStokeprano
09-11-2010, 10:17 PM
Anyone :confused:

Billy
09-11-2010, 10:29 PM
Anyone :confused:

Enzo Fuentes Giaimo is a young Italian lad. IIRC he made his debut in a 5-1friendly victory against Dunfermline a few weeks ago. Plays up front but I have not seen enough games to give an appraisal of him.

oconnors_strip
09-11-2010, 10:30 PM
Fuentes Giaimo scored twice, any info on this lad? never heard of him.

he came on against hearts and didnt really impress me. dont know where we signed him from, not been in contact with anyone at the club recently.

monktonharp
10-11-2010, 02:07 AM
Enzo Fuentes Giaimo is a young Italian lad. IIRC he made his debut in a 5-1friendly victory against Dunfermline a few weeks ago. Plays up front but I have not seen enough games to give an appraisal of him.what makes you think he's Italian?:rolleyes:

brydekirk
10-11-2010, 07:23 AM
no harm in putting smith on the bench but tbh he isnt ready for 1st team action imo and also with the nerves and impatient fans we have these days it would ruin the lad. one of the 19s strikers is still out injured and even then he isnt anywhere near good enough for the 1st team.

i dont want any of the under 19s being involved with the 1st team just now, let them get on with progressing and playing well as a team!

well put :agree:

pentlando
10-11-2010, 01:13 PM
IIRC the last time Hibs languished in 11th place and were struggling on the park did Williamson not throw a batch of the 19's into the side and it considerably improved us? Scott Brown, Derek Riordan and Steven Whittaker. I may be wrong it may have been once we were already safe, but surely giving a couple a chance, especially attackers, to come into the side and bring a bit of enthusiasm wouldn't be a bad idea. Sometimes younger players can have the same effect as a new signing. Btw i'm not saying a Wednesday night at Ibrox is the right time to do it!!