PDA

View Full Version : What next?

Caroline Hibby
08-11-2010, 01:31 PM
I can't remember everyone that's out of contract in the summer, but if the following are, I'd tell them to start looking elsewhere.

Rankin
McBride
Miller
Nish
Hogg
Stack
Zemmama
Trackys
Galbraith

I'd also give Grounds back to M'boro.

truehibernian
08-11-2010, 01:39 PM
You also need to try and be calm and factor in that better players around you, make you yourself a better player.

Liam Miller is not a bad footballer. His records tells us so. He is however in a midfield, which is unbalanced, and contains poor footballers. Get some quality in there to help him, allow him to play his game, he is an asset.

Zemmama. You must surely be joking or still too upset from yesterday. He is the catalyst for many of Hibs' wins when he plays.

Galbraith. Only a young boy who himself is literally just getting a chance, in a poor team who have not won in ages. Play him in a vibrant, plucky, pacey team I think like Miller we would see more positives than negatives.

Our side is full of "Mr Average" or below. Only a few have real potential or talent. If CC can get the right one's in, then it will improve.

For me I would release Hogg, Trakys, ,Thicot, Smith, Stack, Rankin, and McBride. Scary thing is I could go on and the list is not exhaustive.

hibee-shtuggie
08-11-2010, 03:04 PM
I can't remember everyone that's out of contract in the summer, but if the following are, I'd tell them to start looking elsewhere.

Rankin
McBride
Miller
Nish
Hogg
Stack
Zemmama
Trackys
Galbraith

I'd also give Grounds back to M'boro.

almost agree, we certainly need to weed out quite a few, but in 'quality' to play amongst the youngsters.

zemmama - biggest fan of the wee man, but with being injury prone and religious commitments - bump him
rankin - enough said
hogg - hes had his time here, not giving enough and not good enough
grounds - back to middlesbrough - buy a LB in
de graff - not sure of his contract length but is utter guff
trakys - panic signing from hughes
galbraith - obrien - esque

and after yesterday i would have a think about having a sit down with the untouchable riordan too, his behaviour was terrible yesterday.

im not the biggest nish fan as you all know but i would keep the big man, at least he gives a s**t