PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday...

ivan03
08-11-2010, 01:53 PM
Monday mornings are bad enough, but today is so much worse after yesterday! no time to sulk, the players need to pick themselves back up to try and compete with the champions of scotland! what change do we have? seriously?
what team is CC going to field? murray has to come into the middle of the park surely, but whos gonna score us any goals? worrying!

anyone else heading through and really worried?

MSK
08-11-2010, 01:55 PM
Monday mornings are bad enough, but today is so much worse after yesterday! no time to sulk, the players need to pick themselves back up to try and compete with the champions of scotland! what change do we have? seriously?
what team is CC going to field? murray has to come into the middle of the park surely, but whos gonna score us any goals? worrying!

anyone else heading through and really worried?Not heading through but im certainly worried ..:worried:

Hibees07
08-11-2010, 02:28 PM
I take my hat off to anyone who ventures through to Ibrox on Wednesday, their loyalty has to be commended.

For me I'm just wondering why I wasted another £600 on season tickets. I cannot remember the last game that put a smile on my face. :boo hoo:

seanraff07
08-11-2010, 03:08 PM
I think i'm going, not sure why but ach well..

Is Nish going to be back? I couldn't imagine myself saying this a year ago but we miss him and we do need him on Wednesday cause Trakys as a lone striker spells disaster.

Hermit Crab
08-11-2010, 03:12 PM
Im going as per but im really fearing a humping on Wednesday.

ahibby
08-11-2010, 03:16 PM
I take my hat off to anyone who ventures through to Ibrox on Wednesday, their loyalty has to be commended.

For me I'm just wondering why I wasted another £600 on season tickets. I cannot remember the last game that put a smile on my face. :boo hoo:

This is my second season with out a season ticket and while I have had a few extra ordinary expenses which makes ST less easy to afford I haven't exactly been skint. Going back around fifteen years ago I was skint but scraped money together to buy a full ST (no discount). So how times have changed. It's not as if I have lost any love for the club because I still hurt for days after poor displays like that yesterday. I still pay full walk up prices for me and my partner when we are around but not buying a ST is my way of letting the club know that I am not happy and something in my view is deeply wrong at the club.