PDA

View Full Version : Will our fine stop CC signing a player(s)

Hibbyradge
08-11-2010, 09:56 AM
No doubt Hibs will be fined for the coins and missiles which were thrown on to the pitch.

Will that impact on the manager's budget/ I can't see how it wouldn't, actually.

I'm guessing that even £25k could stop us signing a young player.

Not clever.

Cropley10
08-11-2010, 10:25 AM
No doubt Hibs will be fined for the coins and missiles which were thrown on to the pitch.

Will that impact on the manager's budget/ I can't see how it wouldn't, actually.

I'm guessing that even £25k could stop us signing a young player.

Not clever.

Oh how the self righteous on here and undercover Yams would love that.

Meanwhile Hertz players incite the crowd, their fans lob smoke bombs on the pitch, prevent play from restarting and then cause criminal damage to our stadium!

Whatever punishment comes our way it should a fraction of theirs.

Broken Gnome
08-11-2010, 10:35 AM
Hearts' bill for the South Stand should nicely cover it. It's as you were.

Though if you take the Daily Record's word for it, it was the East Stand that had seats ripped out, while Skacel got pelted by missiles from the South Stand...

blackpoolhibs
08-11-2010, 10:36 AM
A £25k fine should never make any difference whatsoever to the kind of player we should be signing.

Part/Time Supporter
08-11-2010, 10:39 AM

Though if you take the Daily Record's word for it, it was the East Stand that had seats ripped out, while Skacel got pelted by missiles from the South Stand...

I think it also described Riordan as a Lithuanian!

_hucks_
08-11-2010, 11:19 AM

The hearts bill will cover the damage done that needs repaired. Thats how it works.

Also, no way should hearts get a bigger fine - their fans didn't lob things at our players! They're fully capable of it, every set of fans are, but it was us this time and punishment is to be expected.

Lucius Apuleius
08-11-2010, 11:48 AM
Five Ivan Sproules!!!

The_Horde
08-11-2010, 12:06 PM
I'm sure there was enough coins on the pitch to cover any damage/fines.

easty
08-11-2010, 12:08 PM

Only if we bill them for it then don't bother having the work carried out to fix anything!!

James70
08-11-2010, 12:16 PM
What chance have we got of getting a penny off that shower, we will finish up not only paying a fine but also footing the bill for the repairs. Maybe we should just leave the damage unrepaired as it is basically just Yams and OF fans who need to use the stand now. Supporters of other teams could be accommodated elsewhere I'm sure.

ScottB
08-11-2010, 12:56 PM
We are going to have a fine to pay and the repairs on the South Stand, anybodies guess as to how long it'll take the Yams to pay that back (isn't their average anywhere between 3 months to 2 years for settling bills?). So presumably this will have an effect on our budgets, not a great one, but a totally unnecessary one.