PDA

View Full Version : Another disgraceful performance

Halifaxhibby
08-11-2010, 10:55 AM
Still trying to come to terms with that performance we all had to witness yesterday. Don't want to judge CC too early but a blind man with a bag on his head could have seen that formation wasn't going to work. Deeks as a lone striker and we opt to hoof the ball up the park to him?? Unbelievable.
As for the midfield, we play 5 in there and couldn't get near hearts, De gaffe, rankin, miller should never play for us again, they've got a cheek picking their wages every week. I took my 12 year old step laddie to the game and he was asking why none of the midfielders couldn't win a tackle or a header what do i tell him Mr Petrie? he's losing interest in coming to ER now which is a travesty, this is what you are doing to your future season ticket holders rod, a healthy balance sheet will quickly disappear when our lovely new east stand is more than half empty every fortnight!!.
Year after year i buy a season ticket with their early bird add ons to watch rod laugh at us all for being mugs then sell off the best players before the season starts.
As for our capital rivals, it doesn't matter how crap we are i'm always still glad to be a hibby, they truly are **** they conduct themselves on and off the pitch with no dignity, Deeks was stupid and has put us in a right pickle for wednesday now. I really fear for the future for our once great club.
YOUR PAID A GREAT DEAL MR PETRIE NOT ONLY TO RUN THE BUSINESS SIDE OF THINGS BUT WHAT ALSO HAPPENS WITH THE PLAYERS AND THE TEAM MANAGEMENT. GET IT SORTED OR YOUR BUSINESS WILL END UP WITH NO CUSTOMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grr::grr::grr::grr: