PDA

View Full Version : Riordan's suspension

hibee_girl
08-11-2010, 10:34 AM
Has it been confirmed how many games he'll be suspended for?

My wee one wants to come to the game on Saturday but the only reason he wants to come is so he can see Deek!

JimBHibees
08-11-2010, 10:43 AM
Has it been confirmed how many games he'll be suspended for?

My wee one wants to come to the game on Saturday but the only reason he wants to come is so he can see Deek!

He will be available for Saturday for sure. At present he will miss the Rangers game and then depending on his points total this season he may get an additional ban depending on the number of bookings he has had. If he goes over the 18 points he would I think serve an additional game ban which wouldnt come into effect until 14 days after yesterdays game so definitely ok for Motherwell game.

hibee_girl
08-11-2010, 10:47 AM
He will be available for Saturday for sure. At present he will miss the Rangers game and then depending on his points total this season he may get an additional ban depending on the number of bookings he has had. If he goes over the 18 points he would I think serve an additional game ban which wouldnt come into effect until 14 days after yesterdays game so definitely ok for Motherwell game.

Thanks, there will be one happy boy there on Saturday now.

capi
08-11-2010, 10:49 AM
Looks like yesterday's sending off will be classed as violent conduct - 12 points - which takes him up to the 18 point mark. If this is the case , he misses St Johnstone at home.

.Sean.
08-11-2010, 07:21 PM
If he's due to be suspeded for Wednesday night, could we lodge an appeal on Wednesday morning, thus enabling him to participate at Ibrox?

Obviously no chance of winning the appeal, but they'd surely have to look into it if we appealed, and he would be free to play until the appeal has been looked at?

Dirkster23
08-11-2010, 07:57 PM
If he's due to be suspeded for Wednesday night, could we lodge an appeal on Wednesday morning, thus enabling him to participate at Ibrox?

Obviously no chance of winning the appeal, but they'd surely have to look into it if we appealed, and he would be free to play until the appeal has been looked at?

And then he'd miss two games we might actually have a chance of winning.