PDA

View Full Version : Player popularity

Baader
08-11-2010, 02:21 AM
Struggle to think of one group of players being much more unpopular than the lot we're stuck with now. There are exceptions of course, but too many players have gotten away with too much for too long. This squad should have been broken up months ago if you ask me and Yogi suffered by showing loyalty instead of the door to a few of them.

Seen worse at ER but what annoys me is the attitude of some at present. In 1998 under Duff Jimmy, we knew the problem was basically just a pi$h squad and hopeless manager. The players we have at present are above that level but don't seem to care. Worrying and despite thinking we had some good players as recently at the start of the season, right now I won't be upset if Calderwood disbands this group at the earliest opportunity... Annoyed and disillusioned after today but know we'll be back!

Allant1981
08-11-2010, 02:26 AM
Struggle to think of one group of players being much more unpopular than the lot we're stuck with now. There are exceptions of course, but too many players have gotten away with too much for too long. This squad should have been broken up months ago if you ask me and Yogi suffered by showing loyalty instead of the door to a few of them.

Seen worse at ER but what annoys me is the attitude of some at present. In 1998 under Duff Jimmy, we knew the problem was basically just a pi$h squad and hopeless manager. The players we have at present are above that level but don't seem to care. Worrying and despite thinking we had some good players as recently at the start of the season, right now I won't be upset if Calderwood disbands this group at the earliest opportunity... Annoyed and disillusioned after today but know we'll be back!

yip habve to agree, the attitude of ome of these players stinks, look at our squad and most of them would walk into almost every other team in the SPL, Smith, Stack, Bamba, Miller, Riordan, Wotherspoon, Nish, Mcbride, Murray, Hogg but for some reason they just dont seem to want to win games, there doesnt seem to be any fight to them and there must surely be a reason for it

HUTCHYHIBBY
08-11-2010, 09:57 AM
look at our squad and most of them would walk into almost every other team in the SPL, Smith, Stack, Bamba, Miller, Riordan, Wotherspoon, Nish, Mcbride, Murray, Hogg

Mate, you are not the first and probably wont be the last to come out with this sort of thing, but, for the most part its just not true!

Mr Jolly
08-11-2010, 10:19 AM
yip habve to agree, the attitude of ome of these players stinks, look at our squad and most of them would walk into almost every other team in the SPL, Smith, Stack, Bamba, Miller, Riordan, Wotherspoon, Nish, Mcbride, Murray, Hogg but for some reason they just dont seem to want to win games, there doesnt seem to be any fight to them and there must surely be a reason for it

You are having a laugh? The wee laddie turned him in a complete circle for the first goal....He cant pass a ball to a Hibs player or header a ball IMO its loyalty that has been shown to him thats the problem. Hogg is a better defender than him yet gets dropped :confused:

Steve20
08-11-2010, 10:22 AM

Liam Miller would be lucky to get a game anywhere else playing like he has been. Just not interested. Smith, Stack, Nish and Hogg are all hopeless.