PDA

View Full Version : rankin and galbraith and nish

Allant1981
08-11-2010, 02:11 AM
Why are these guys even in our first team, rankin hits one good shot every 20 games and puts in one good cross every six months yet still gets a game, what does he offer that mcbride doesnt offer, when miller and mcbride play in the middle i always think we look a bit more solid. People on here had been moaning for ages that hughes should have been giving galbraith a game more often but in the last few weeks its been pretty obvious why he hasnt been getting a game as he is rank rotten, if wotherspoon was on the bench then he is fit to play and IMO should have started out wide right as he is ten times the player that galbraith will ever be. As for Nish, Ive never been a fan of his but when he isnt playing you certainly notice the difference, even if he doesnt win the ball in the air at least he is trying to win it and gives us that option. to many times today and in previous weeks the ball has been humped up to riordan who is never going to win a ball in the air. Hopefully calderwood has the balls to change things and get some guys in there who want to win games, ie murray and wotherspoon and hogg

Dunbar Hibee
08-11-2010, 02:16 AM
Galbraith ain't a right winger.

Allant1981
08-11-2010, 02:20 AM
Galbraith ain't a right winger.

so because he isnt right footed means he cant play right wing?

Dunbar Hibee
08-11-2010, 02:22 AM
so because he isnt right footed means he cant play right wing?

Did I say that ?:cool2: No, Galbraith is not a right winger. David Blunkett could see that ffs.

Allant1981
08-11-2010, 02:29 AM
Did I say that ?:cool2: No, Galbraith is not a right winger. David Blunkett could see that ffs.

Galbraith in my opinion is a very average player who shouldnt even be playing in our first team, tell me a time when he has been playing left midfield and he has knocked the ball past someone and put in quality cross because i cant remember him doing this so it doesnt really matter if he is playing left or right as the end product is always the same, him and rankin must be amazing in training if the coaches think they are better han what we have on the bench as they are gash in games

Dunbar Hibee
08-11-2010, 02:34 AM
Galbraith in my opinion is a very average player who shouldnt even be playing in our first team, tell me a time when he has been playing left midfield and he has knocked the ball past someone and put in quality cross because i cant remember him doing this so it doesnt really matter if he is playing left or right as the end product is always the same, him and rankin must be amazing in training if the coaches think they are better han what we have on the bench as they are gash in games

He came on against Rangers and ripped the piss out of 2 defenders. He came on at Parkhead and scored the winner. He came on against Killie and his pace won us a free kick which Deek converted to win the game. Can I ask who on the bench is better than Rankin and Galbraith? We've got a tiny squad. CC can only piss with the cock he has got.

Allant1981
08-11-2010, 02:47 AM
He came on against Rangers and ripped the piss out of 2 defenders. He came on at Parkhead and scored the winner. He came on against Killie and his pace won us a free kick which Deek converted to win the game. Can I ask who on the bench is better than Rankin and Galbraith? We've got a tiny squad. CC can only piss with the cock he has got.

murray, wotherspoon, mcbride would all have played better than these two today, change formation and play trakys up front and get riordan back out left midfield in the short term if he wants one up front, ill give you the rangers game, the celtic game yip he did score but he wasnt playing out on the wing so maybe he isnt a winger but more of a central attacking player

Dunbar Hibee
08-11-2010, 02:59 AM
murray, wotherspoon, mcbride would all have played better than these two today, change formation and play trakys up front and get riordan back out left midfield in the short term if he wants one up front, ill give you the rangers game, the celtic game yip he did score but he wasnt playing out on the wing so maybe he isnt a winger but more of a central attacking player

I do agree with what your saying mate but we did not have many options to try different things today . The fact is we need more players and better players at that:boo hoo:

Baldy Foghorn
08-11-2010, 08:45 AM
Why are these guys even in our first team, rankin hits one good shot every 20 games and puts in one good cross every six months yet still gets a game, what does he offer that mcbride doesnt offer, when miller and mcbride play in the middle i always think we look a bit more solid. People on here had been moaning for ages that hughes should have been giving galbraith a game more often but in the last few weeks its been pretty obvious why he hasnt been getting a game as he is rank rotten, if wotherspoon was on the bench then he is fit to play and IMO should have started out wide right as he is ten times the player that galbraith will ever be. As for Nish, Ive never been a fan of his but when he isnt playing you certainly notice the difference, even if he doesnt win the ball in the air at least he is trying to win it and gives us that option. to many times today and in previous weeks the ball has been humped up to riordan who is never going to win a ball in the air. Hopefully calderwood has the balls to change things and get some guys in there who want to win games, ie murray and wotherspoon and hogg

And the usual blame Nishy and Rankin thread (even though Nish was out injured).....:yawn:

Maybe turn your attention to Bamba, who thinks he is God, Miller who is a total imposter, and Deek the Captain who has little motivational skills and little of the way of encouraging team mates.........

Zorro
08-11-2010, 08:59 AM
And the usual blame Nishy and Rankin thread (even though Nish was out injured).....:yawn:

Maybe turn your attention to Bamba, who thinks he is God, Miller who is a total imposter, and Deek the Captain who has little motivational skills and little of the way of encouraging team mates.........

I read that as saying DH felt we missed Nish, even though he wasn't Nish's biggest fan?

Baldy Foghorn
08-11-2010, 09:03 AM
I read that as saying DH felt we missed Nish, even though he wasn't Nish's biggest fan?

Read it too quickly Zorro, only read the opening sentence so agree about Nish...... Sorry to the opening poster

Beefster
08-11-2010, 09:24 AM

Galbraith proved yesterday, beyond any doubt, that he's no better than mediocre. If he's the answer, we're asking the wrong questions.

Scouse Hibee
08-11-2010, 09:33 AM
Galbraith proved yesterday, beyond any doubt, that he's no better than mediocre. If he's the answer, we're asking the wrong questions.

He wasn't helped by the continuous high ball punted to him, I can't remember him winning a header yet we still persisted with it.

truehibernian
08-11-2010, 09:41 AM
Don't think Danny was helped by 1) Brown always pinging hopeful high balls to him when he was up against Palazuelos, a 6'1 player, and 2) Grounds doing likewise. I lost count of the hopeful long balls into no one, and the times we lost possession from our countless throw-in's and corners. The throw in one is a bug bear of mine.......I can't remember a side being so poor from such an easy technique.

Rankin's form yesterday was inexcusable. How you cannot beat a wall, or get beyond the first man from free kicks or corners is unacceptable in any level of football. Like in Perth, plays with his back to the opposition, needing to turn inside at all times, into trouble, and onto his left foot.

The team, not CC's fault, has no balance. The midfield 5 yesterday were extras from The Hobbit. There is no ball winner or steel. I would say put Bamba in there for height and physicality, and maybe try Stephens alongside Hanlon or Dickoh. Even Murray could come in and play CH. Grounds just looks painfully slow and laboured.

For me, JJ clearly looked at the DVD of Hibs v Hamilton. Little Hasselbaink and Paxiao ran at the Hibs defence, from just off the strikers. Hibs were ignorant and no doubt thought Kyle would be the outball and they would feed off that. They didn't. They played on the deck, allowed Hibs the ball because they knew they had little impact in the final third, and they played counter attack. Nolt rocket science......just basic good management. It's easy to beat Hibs for one reason and one alone. Pace up front. Whether it's a ball over the top, or running at them, our defence cannot cope. We are the only side in the league without pace ourselves, either in midfield, full back area, or up top. Teams must simply love playing us.

Hearts have a better team, better squad, and leaders on the pitch. We don't. So pains me to say that it's untrue. And to make us all feel worse, that was without Wallace and Driver.

John Hughes, I will keep reiterating, got us and this side into the mess they are in. The players take the blame, of course they do, but they were wrapped up in cotton wool, got away with murder and had no discipline, and he allowed a drink/gambling culture to develop and remain IMHO. If they out as much effort into footballing skills as they do their coupons and accumulators, what a team we would have.

This won't get sorted until we rid the club of many players, and I would include a couple of so called "mavericks".

I liked CC's interview afterwards. He clearly knows what's wrong and is being hugely diplomatic in the public eye. Behind the scenes I am 100% confident that once he makes his mark, many of those players will be signing on come summer.

blackpoolhibs
08-11-2010, 09:44 AM

:agree: The back 4 apart we need to replace most of whats in front of them, and i include those who were injured and not playing yesterday. And the manager needs to have a look at himself too. Persisting with Stevenson and Rankin in midfield is crazy. They never have and never will be good enough. I'm beginning to see what Hughes was trying to do regarding these 16-18 players who are out of contract at the end of this season. We have a major rebuilding job on our hands, we better hope CC can find the right players, as he does not have the ability to get anything out of this lot.

Beefster
08-11-2010, 09:45 AM
I liked CC's interview afterwards. He clearly knows what's wrong and is being hugely diplomatic in the public eye. Behind the scenes I am 100% confident that once he makes his mark, many of those players will be signing on come summer.

That was the one bright spot yesterday for me. Whilst Calderwood was being relatively diplomatic, he made it clear that it was unacceptable. If Hughes had still been in charge, we would have heard "I can't ask any more of the boys".

blackpoolhibs
08-11-2010, 09:59 AM
That was the one bright spot yesterday for me. Whilst Calderwood was being relatively diplomatic, he made it clear that it was unacceptable. If Hughes had still been in charge, we would have heard "I can't ask any more of the boys".

Makes no difference to me what any manager says after a game. Especially a game where we are beaten. Its all bull**** anyway.

PeeJay
08-11-2010, 10:07 AM

What's all this CC was the only bright spot yesterday???
He picked the team, he set it up, he choose the tactics (sic) - he organised the training, motivated the team: he's the man in charge - what was so bright about his performance yesterday - his interview afterwards? Let's face it the team he was in charge of was atrocious.
Or is all still Yogi's fault?? Why do people simply assume that CC will ditch all Yogi's players and any others to then bring in his own whereupon everything will be OK? Haven't we been down that road before - like everytime we get a new manager, of which we've had so many recently? I don't mind prasing CC when he gets it right, but he hasn't got anything right yet as far as I can see.

Hiber-nation
08-11-2010, 10:16 AM
It doesn't matter who plays.

Hogg's been gash for months, we drop him, the defence is still pish. Hart's brought back in, we think "decent full back" then he's at fault for goals like the 2 yesterday. Nish was getting dogs abuse, now he's out and we're even worse. Everyone clamours for Galbraith to get a game, he plays and he does nowt. Rankin was poor beyond belief yet again, but when he's left out you guessed it, we're STILL pish.

:boo hoo:

blackpoolhibs
08-11-2010, 10:24 AM
It doesn't matter who plays.

Hogg's been gash for months, we drop him, the defence is still pish. Hart's brought back in, we think "decent full back" then he's at fault for goals like the 2 yesterday. Nish was getting dogs abuse, now he's out and we're even worse. Everyone clamours for Galbraith to get a game, he plays and he does nowt. Rankin was poor beyond belief yet again, but when he's left out you guessed it, we're STILL pish.

:boo hoo:

We have a chance this summer to have a huge clear out. The big question though is do we have enough about us to stay up? If we can, then CC has a virtual blank canvas to start on. If he's good enough, and can bring in better quality than we currently have, then we should do well. He has to bring in 6 good quality players, not 16 poor to average ones.

Deek01
08-11-2010, 10:42 AM
This the same Danny Galbraith that last year despite minimal chances set up benjis winner VS st mirren on the opening game, scored the winner at parkhead, won the free kick that riordan scored in the 1-0 win at ER? the boys hardly been given a chance, he's been on the sidelines for the best part of a year and to come straight into a team like ours and expect immediate performances I find hard on the lad, if rankin had scored last weeks pen that Galbraith won and it finished 1-0 I doubt he'd get as much stick. Let the boy find his feet before making judgements. He hasn't had the 2/3 seasons at it like the other 2 mentioned.

As for the other two, if there was ever a performance that showed why rankin shouldn't be at our club it was yesterday, contributed heehaw. Nish can go to, Although we did miss him yesterday...that's how worrying our current state is

PeeJay
08-11-2010, 10:50 AM
This the same Danny Galbraith that last year despite minimal chances set up benjis winner VS st mirren on the opening game, scored the winner at parkhead, won the free kick that riordan scored in the 1-0 win at ER? the boys hardly been given a chance, he's been on the sidelines for the best part of a year and to come straight into a team like ours and expect immediate performances I find hard on the lad, if rankin had scored last weeks pen that Galbraith won and it finished 1-0 I doubt he'd get as much stick. Let the boy find his feet before making judgements. He hasn't had the 2/3 seasons at it like the other 2 mentioned.

As for the other two, if there was ever a performance that showed why rankin shouldn't be at our club it was yesterday, contributed heehaw. Nish can go to, Although we did miss him yesterday...that's how worrying our current state is

Galbraith was as awful as anybody else yesterday - when he has a good game praise him, but yesterday's performance does not auger well for his future at ER. I don't expect him to work wonders or do everything right, but he seemed to me to do nothing right yesterday - but then he wasn't alone in that respect. I'm not sure we should keep him on the basis of anything he has shown for us up to now, but he can convince me I'm wrong anytime he's on the park - I'm open minded about him.

Golden Bear
08-11-2010, 10:53 AM
Galbraith is a down and out left winger and that's where he should be played.

It seems to be a fashionable thing these days to play guys out of their natural positions and then expect them to come up with the goods.

I can only presume that CC has already sussed out that he has limited selection options available but playing a guy like Galbraith on the wrong side of the park is not the answer.

keep the faith
08-11-2010, 10:55 AM

Agree with that. Pining for Nish is one of the more bizarre aspects of the mess we are in. He should still be one of the first to be freed at the end of the season along with most of that first team squad.

Aldo
08-11-2010, 10:56 AM
Lets face it. We didnt deserve to get anything from yesterday ENDOF. They were up for it...they are no great shakes but letting a guy run across 4 players then Bamba...looking like bambi on ice...keep slipping...let the ball run past him bang number 2.

We are total and utter **** and CC knows this. I for one think it is going to be a very very long season and we need to avoid relegation at all costs.

I for one will not judge CC until he brings his own team in. I am glad we have 16 out of contract and going on the last few performances most..if not all of them can go.

O and before we start Hughes got us into this miss buying the pish he did....he for me is on a par with Duff Jim.

Deek01
08-11-2010, 10:56 AM
Galbraith was as awful as anybody else yesterday - when he has a good game praise him, but yesterday's performance does not auger well for his future at ER. I don't expect him to work wonders or do everything right, but he seemed to me to do nothing right yesterday - but then he wasn't alone in that respect. I'm not sure we should keep him on the basis of anything he has shown for us up to now, but he can convince me I'm wrong anytime he's on the park - I'm open minded about him.

Agreed he was poor yesterday. My main point is just it's hard for a young lad to come in after such lengthy spells on the sidelines and perform. He hasn't had the run of games/seasons as the other 2. I hope he comes good, I'm a fan of his.

Golden Bear
08-11-2010, 11:00 AM
Agreed he was poor yesterday. My main point is just it's hard for a young lad to come in after such lengthy spells on the sidelines and perform. He hasn't had the run of games/seasons as the other 2. I hope he comes good, I'm a fan of his.

:agree:

Chances are he'll be dropped for Wednesday while others will continue to be automatic picks despite being utter garbage for months on end.

Green forever
08-11-2010, 11:07 AM
:agree:

Chances are he'll be dropped for Wednesday while others will continue to be automatic picks despite being utter garbage for months on end.

I think he was poor due to (as previously menetioned) constant high balls to him which the Yams full back relished as he was almost a foot taller than DG, he had little chance to show what he could do.

Beefster
08-11-2010, 11:52 AM
What's all this CC was the only bright spot yesterday???
He picked the team, he set it up, he choose the tactics (sic) - he organised the training, motivated the team: he's the man in charge - what was so bright about his performance yesterday - his interview afterwards? Let's face it the team he was in charge of was atrocious.
Or is all still Yogi's fault?? Why do people simply assume that CC will ditch all Yogi's players and any others to then bring in his own whereupon everything will be OK? Haven't we been down that road before - like everytime we get a new manager, of which we've had so many recently? I don't mind prasing CC when he gets it right, but he hasn't got anything right yet as far as I can see.

He's only p*ssing with the c**k he's got. Give the guy at least one window before you judge him.

PeeJay
08-11-2010, 12:00 PM
He's only p*ssing with the c**k he's got. Give the guy at least one window before you judge him.

No way - I'm fed up believing in the myth of the transfer window - I judge the guy on results alone - three defeats in a row and counting.:bitchy:

Winston Ingram
08-11-2010, 12:10 PM
No way - I'm fed up believing in the myth of the transfer window - I judge the guy on results alone - three defeats in a row and counting.:bitchy:

I can confirm it is no myth. There are 2 each year. 1 from the 1st of June to the 31st of August. The other is from the 1st to the 31st of Jan:wink:

Beefster
08-11-2010, 12:15 PM

Fair enough. If you expected him to turn a year's form around in 3 games, I'd suggest that your expectations are too high.

blackpoolhibs
08-11-2010, 12:23 PM
Fair enough. If you expected him to turn a year's form around in 3 games, I'd suggest that your expectations are too high.

That was one of the worst team performances against that lot in years. CC was supposed to get us defending better. There was no evidence of that, and there was no evidence of any organisation either. What difference has CC made since he arrived?

Winston Ingram
08-11-2010, 12:23 PM
I'm surprised by the OP having a poke at Galbraith.

I agree he's not a right winger and also even if he was, it's very difficult to perform without the ball.

Rankin on the other hand gets worse every week.

Technically he is an absolutely appalling footballer. His decision making is even worse.

His set pieces were embarrasing yesterday. There was one that soared 10 ft over everyone's head and he stuck his hands up is if it was everyone elses fault that they weren't 20ft tall.

The rational for keeping him in the team is that he works hard. To me working hard is all about gaining possession. The only problem is that for everytime he helps us get it back, he gives it away.

One of the few positives yesterday was him getting dismissed from free-kick duties by our captain and then getting the hook from our manager at HT

PeeJay
08-11-2010, 12:26 PM
I can confirm it is no myth. There are 2 each year. 1 from the 1st of June to the 31st of August. The other is from the 1st to the 31st of Jan:wink:

Nice one, but I know the transfer window actually exists, what I don't believe is the myth that after the transfer window we will suddenly have good players and a great team that's the myth I was referring to - it hasn't worked yet, although the transfer window comes around often enough.:greengrin

Beefster
08-11-2010, 01:07 PM
That was one of the worst team performances against that lot in years. CC was supposed to get us defending better. There was no evidence of that, and there was no evidence of any organisation either. What difference has CC made since he arrived?

He's just taken over a the worst Hibs team in years, rock-bottom on confidence, with problems in the dressing room and a lack of discipline on and off the field.

You were defending Hughes to the end, saying that we can't keep changing managers etc and yet now, you're willing to criticise Calderwood after a fortnight, despite Calderwood being lumped with Hughes' dross? Seriously?

And, as bad as we were yesterday, we performed much worse under Hughes.

blackpoolhibs
08-11-2010, 01:22 PM
He's just taken over a the worst Hibs team in years, rock-bottom on confidence, with problems in the dressing room and a lack of discipline on and off the field.

You were defending Hughes to the end, saying that we can't keep changing managers etc and yet now, you're willing to criticise Calderwood after a fortnight, despite Calderwood being lumped with Hughes' dross? Seriously?

And, as bad as we were yesterday, we performed much worse under Hughes.

I thought that yesterdays performance was as bad if not worse as any we had under Hughes. What has CC done since arriving at the club? From memory, all we needed to do was get rid of the manager, and the new man would turn things around. Get Galbraith in the side, check, get Hogg out the side, check. And we will then have a team climbing the league. :confused:

Aldo
08-11-2010, 02:07 PM

Thats the point of it however we dont have any defenders who can defend. thats were the problem lies.

TBH it wouldnt matter who the manager was we are ***** ENDOF. the players need to role up their sleeves and prepare for the battle cos if they dont then we are as good as down.

blackpoolhibs
08-11-2010, 02:13 PM
Thats the point of it however we dont have any defenders who can defend. thats were the problem lies.

TBH it wouldnt matter who the manager was we are ***** ENDOF. the players need to role up their sleeves and prepare for the battle cos if they dont then we are as good as down.

I dont think our defense is that bad. What i do think is our midfielders are just awful. They are not very good at defending or creating or attacking. So subsequently our defense are under much more pressure than they should be, and our forwards or forward :boo hoo: get very little decent service.

Beefster
08-11-2010, 02:23 PM
I thought that yesterdays performance was as bad if not worse as any we had under Hughes. What has CC done since arriving at the club? From memory, all we needed to do was get rid of the manager, and the new man would turn things around. Get Galbraith in the side, check, get Hogg out the side, check. And we will then have a team climbing the league. :confused:

I've missed training for the last three weeks so I've no idea what Calderwood's done or even if the players are capable of taking instructions in.

I'm fairly sure I didn't say any of those things would happen when Hughes was sacked though so you need to take them up with someone who did. I was fairly clear that I thought that whoever inherited the shambles left by Hughes would need two years to sort it out.

blackpoolhibs
08-11-2010, 02:33 PM
I've missed training for the last three weeks so I've no idea what Calderwood's done or even if the players are capable of taking instructions in.

I'm fairly sure I didn't say any of those things would happen when Hughes was sacked though so you need to take them up with someone who did. I was fairly clear that I thought that whoever inherited the shambles left by Hughes would need two years to sort it out.

I have missed training too for the last 3 weeks, although i'd have thought we'd have seen some improvement in that time? :wink: I could be wrong, but i think either by luck or judgment, we do have a lot of players out of contract in the summer. CC is the man who will benifit from this. Hopefully he is the man to take advantage of this, and he has the ability to build a good side for us.

Aldo
08-11-2010, 04:03 PM
I m more than certain that CC will benefit from all those players being out of contract.

Can see him building from the back...we need a spine in the team...which we defo havent got at the moment.

I think it is also good that he has no knowledge of players in this or any other scottish league. That will hopefully mean he will identify half decent players from the English leagues. I am also certain there are more than a few players in the lower english leagues ie 1 and 2 that could do a job at ER...or better than the ones we have here already.

CC needs time and if we dont then we are back to square 1. He needs at least 2 years to get rid of the dross and his own players in. His main aim at the moment is to keep us up.

Allant1981
09-11-2010, 03:53 AM
I'm surprised by the OP having a poke at Galbraith.

I agree he's not a right winger and also even if he was, it's very difficult to perform without the ball.

Rankin on the other hand gets worse every week.

Technically he is an absolutely appalling footballer. His decision making is even worse.

His set pieces were embarrasing yesterday. There was one that soared 10 ft over everyone's head and he stuck his hands up is if it was everyone elses fault that they weren't 20ft tall.

The rational for keeping him in the team is that he works hard. To me working hard is all about gaining possession. The only problem is that for everytime he helps us get it back, he gives it away.

One of the few positives yesterday was him getting dismissed from free-kick duties by our captain and then getting the hook from our manager at HT

i just dont see what galbraith offers, he isnt really that quick, he cant beat a man, his crossing isnt that great, doesnt matter what side of the park you are playing on if you are a good enough player, wotherspoon for example can easily play LM with no problems, surely if you arent getting the ball out on the wing then you drop deeper and look for the ball rahter than wait on it coming to you, there was plenty of times on sunday that hart had the ball so galbraith didnt have any excuses not to come looking for it

Allant1981
09-11-2010, 03:55 AM

i wasnt having a go at nish, i actually thought we missed him/someone like him up front in the last couple of games, and yip i agree with what you say regarding the other three, the only thing i will say about them is that they are probably the 3 best players at the club on their day so something needs to be done to get the best out of them

Cropley10
09-11-2010, 09:13 AM

That's the spirit - lets get rid of him and all - get someone else in. Then when he can't get these players winning bin him and get someone else in.

Anyone, anywhere who is doing a decent job NOW has had time. Time to work with the players, bring new players in.

We have to accept we have sold the family silver, bought cheap cr@p to replace it with and have had a manager in charge who - having got off to a great start - went completely downhill. We are left with a unbalanced team that lacks paces and invention.

But at the end of the day we sold a 23 goal a season player for next to nothing cos he liked a bevvy and a bet. We replaced him with a 16 club Lith. What do we think is going to happen?

We're all hurting but to start blaming CC is madness surely...

Cropley10
09-11-2010, 09:21 AM
Nice one, but I know the transfer window actually exists, what I don't believe is the myth that after the transfer window we will suddenly have good players and a great team that's the myth I was referring to - it hasn't worked yet, although the transfer window comes around often enough.:greengrin

You are absolutely right about the myth of the transfer window...

We SELL our best players, players with quality (and I understand why:wink:) and we replace them with - broadly - people we've never heard of, who tend to lack quality, partly because we dont pay transfer fees or want to deal with agents..

However we always hope that [insert name of new player] will be the next big thing. Sadly this strategy has failed. You get what you pay for and we have too many average to poor players, as a result.