PDA

View Full Version : Next ransfer window

Toaods
07-11-2010, 10:12 PM
...can't wait.

doubt we'll shift much of the doss on the books out but at least CC can bring new blood in.

Doubt many if any will be under 6 foot and will all be far fitter than the punctured lung specimens currently masquerading in the shirts.

El Gubbz
07-11-2010, 10:27 PM
I'd be happy with salmon. griffiths and humphrey :greengrin

AFKA5814_Hibs
07-11-2010, 10:32 PM
January is our only hope.

God we have so much pish in our squad our colosttomy bag is over flowing. :rolleyes:

Sir David Gray
07-11-2010, 10:46 PM
I really wish the window opened tomorrow, I really don't think I can stomach two more months of this utter garbage.

Based on today, I wouldn't shed any tears whatsover if the entire squad were never seen in a Hibs strip again.

I am sick to the back teeth of watching this bunch every week and I've really had enough.

AFKA5814_Hibs
07-11-2010, 10:49 PM
Murray, Riordan, maybe Brown. the rest can go, we have so much pish our in squad.

marinello59
07-11-2010, 10:52 PM
Murray, Riordan, maybe Brown. the rest can go, we have so much pish our in squad.

Three to stay. You are definitely calming down now.:greengrin

AFKA5814_Hibs
07-11-2010, 10:57 PM
Three to stay. You are definitely calming down now.:greengrin

Prosac's kickin in. :agree::greengrin

Ozyhibby
07-11-2010, 11:02 PM
Who are the 16 that are out of Contract?
Riordon
Zemmama
??

Diclonius
07-11-2010, 11:07 PM
Riordon
Zemmama
??

We should really keep ??, he has bags of talent.

BEEJ
07-11-2010, 11:14 PM
We should really keep ??, he has bags of talent.
Another one for the future is $#!*%&!

Sir David Gray
07-11-2010, 11:26 PM
Riordon
Zemmama
??

Riordan
Zemmama
Miller
Bamba
Rankin
Nish
Hogg
Galbraith
Smith
Stack
Stevenson
McBride
Grounds (January)
Duffy
Trakys
Dickoh
Thicot

All of the above players are out of contract at the end of the season, with the exception of Grounds, whose loan deal expires in January.

Ozyhibby
07-11-2010, 11:32 PM
Riordan
Zemmama
Miller
Bamba
Rankin
Nish
Hogg
Galbraith
Smith
Stack
Stevenson
McBride
Grounds (January)
Duffy
Trakys
Dickoh
Thicot

All of the above players are out of contract at the end of the season, with the exception of Grounds, whose loan deal expires in January.

I would offer new deals to Riordon and zemmama (but not break the bank for either), Possibly give Duffy time to prove himself.

None of the rest should be offered new deals.
time for a clean start.

the_ginger_hibee
07-11-2010, 11:35 PM
Another one for the future is $#!*%&!

What about our man of the match?

Zzzzzzzz

Surely worth a new deal.

Future17
07-11-2010, 11:58 PM
...can't wait.

doubt we'll shift much of the doss on the books out but at least CC can bring new blood in.

Doubt many if any will be under 6 foot and will all be far fitter than the punctured lung specimens currently masquerading in the shirts.

As much as I'd love to believe that, I doubt it will happen. We won't be spending big so CC's signings are likely to be under freedom of contract and therefore likely to happen in the summer, not January. Any player free in January is likely to have been without a club for 6 months so crap/unfit or potentially both.

We might get some loans out of his contacts down south but can't see many/any permanent deals being done. CC's priority is to keep us in the top flight so we can attract the quality of player we need to push on next season.

Sunny1875
08-11-2010, 06:51 AM
As much as I'd love to believe that, I doubt it will happen. We won't be spending big so CC's signings are likely to be under freedom of contract and therefore likely to happen in the summer, not January. Any player free in January is likely to have been without a club for 6 months so crap/unfit or potentially both.

We might get some loans out of his contacts down south but can't see many/any permanent deals being done. CC's priority is to keep us in the top flight so we can attract the quality of player we need to push on next season.

Would be happy to see some loan signings would like to see any movement down at ER that would maybe give some of these wage thieves a kick up the rear. CC should have some of these threads printed out and hung up around the players changing room.
There are 16 players (term used loosely) who should be either playing for a new contract or at least to get a decent move when their contract expires. I have read earlier that some of these could get a game for most spl teams on the current showing most of them would be hard pushed to get a game in the first division. On the showing this season that is the level we will be at this time next year, and quite frankly with this squad we would not be coming back up at the first attempt.