PDA

View Full Version : How Many Do You Think We'll Take To Ibrox On Wed ?

The Voice Of Reason
07-11-2010, 09:12 PM
I am a typical tight Scotsman :wink: however even I am thinking of not going to Ibrox, despite the fact that I have already bought my ticket.

200 travelling fans if we are lucky ?!? :boo hoo:

NthCarolinaHibs
07-11-2010, 09:15 PM
Cannae even see that many, tbh :bitchy:

DH1875
08-11-2010, 12:15 AM
I'd have thought most have their tickets already so it should be more than 200.

Diclonius
08-11-2010, 12:27 AM
I have very little money right now. I'm not paying £22 or whatever for it is for an adult ticket (seeing as the Huns are too tight fisted to provide student discounts), coupled with at least £10 for transport. £32 to see Hibs get humped at Castle Greyskull on a freezing cold night out - no thanks.

Dunbar Hibee
08-11-2010, 01:28 AM
I am a typical tight Scotsman :wink: however even I am thinking of not going to Ibrox, despite the fact that I have already bought my ticket.

You selling your ticket then? If so you have a buyer.:cool2:

Steve-O
08-11-2010, 05:57 AM
I reckon 37 fans will make the trip :agree:

Rangers 10-0 Hibs, I fear.

The Voice Of Reason
08-11-2010, 08:01 AM
You selling your ticket then? If so you have a buyer.:cool2:

No I am not selling it (if I was I would have said so in my OP). Wouldn't sell it to you anyway - If you want to go then buy one from the club in the normal way, sure there will be plenty left, there was on Friday when I bought ours.

I am taking a couple of guys from my work who are from down South and have never been to a Hibs game before - if it wasn't for that then I would consider just listening to the misery on the radio, despite having bought a ticket. :cool2:

P.S Seen as you "enjoyed" Riordans stupid tackle on Skacel so much, perhaps you will enjoy us gettting pumped on Wed with no forwards of note on the pitch as a result ?

Pretty Boy
08-11-2010, 08:11 AM
No way am i going to Ibrox on Wednesday.

The way i feel at the moment i don't know when i'll next be at a game. If that makes me bad fan so be it but the way i feel about the team (not the club) at the moment means i really have no desire to pay my hard earned to watch a shower of disinterested, non trying prima donnas.

Baldy Foghorn
08-11-2010, 08:12 AM

I reckon 300 hardy souls will attend:greengrin

George Clooney
08-11-2010, 08:16 AM
Our captain didn't want to travel - why should we?

I'll be there - but only cause it's corporate.

hibs0666
08-11-2010, 08:30 AM
Mate is over from Texas so will be there with him and a few others.

HibbyRod
08-11-2010, 08:37 AM
For some bizarre reason I'm going to buy a ticket for Wednesday and attend the match.

Expect we'll get trounced if we play anything like yesterday. However, I usually feel worse listening to the match on the radio, so, I'm going to watch first hand on Wed.:rolleyes:

one day maybe...
08-11-2010, 09:06 AM
Not sure how many, but if some of them could please take there boots :greengrin

LincolnshireHib
08-11-2010, 10:32 AM
I'm going - and thoroughly looking forward to it! Rangers are due a loss (law of averages) and Hibs are due a good performance. Will be my first time to Ibrox and what better way to christen it than a Hibs win on Wednesday night?!

Blind optimism you say? Well, I'm a born and bred Grimsby fan south of the border, what do you expect?

Hibees!

Calvin
08-11-2010, 10:36 AM
Intended to get a ticket after the game yesterday, but £26 to watch this team not to mention a trip to Glasgow holds no appeal at all so I'll give it a miss.

IFONLY
08-11-2010, 10:37 AM
I'm going - and thoroughly looking forward to it! Rangers are due a loss (law of averages) and Hibs are due a good performance. Will be my first time to Ibrox and what better way to christen it than a Hibs win on Wednesday night?!

Blind optimism you say? Well, I'm a born and bred Grimsby fan south of the border, what do you expect?

Hibees!

Like it.

K.Marx
08-11-2010, 10:41 AM
Was told last night we had sold 200 tickets by yesterday morning. No idea how reliable that info is but sounds quite realistic to me.

sambajustice
08-11-2010, 12:45 PM
The bus driver. The manager. A physio. 11 Players. 5 subs.

Anyone who goes over and above that needs their head read!!!

:greengrin

seanraff07
08-11-2010, 02:12 PM
How many seats does our end at Ibrox actually hold?

I'm going to buy a ticket tomorrow i think.:agree:

Sir David Gray
08-11-2010, 04:26 PM
How many seats does our end at Ibrox actually hold?

I'm going to buy a ticket tomorrow i think.:agree:

I think there's the possibility for us to have just over 1,000 tickets at Ibrox.

I think we normally have around 900 and I believe last season that, after we sold out our initial allocation, we were given an extra batch and I think it was reported that we then had around 1,100 tickets.

I could be wrong, though.

seanraff07
08-11-2010, 05:36 PM
I think there's the possibility for us to have just over 1,000 tickets at Ibrox.

I think we normally have around 900 and I believe last season that, after we sold out our initial allocation, we were given an extra batch and I think it was reported that we then had around 1,100 tickets.

I could be wrong, though.

Christ it won't half be empty on Wednesday!

I went both times last season and the allocation was definitely more the first time round.

Sir David Gray
08-11-2010, 05:39 PM
Christ it won't half be empty on Wednesday!

I went both times last season and the allocation was definitely more the first time round.

Yep, the first game last season, the one where we got a 1-1 draw, was the game where we got an extra allocation.

Hermit Crab
08-11-2010, 05:46 PM
Im going :thumbsup:

Killiehibbie
08-11-2010, 05:48 PM
The bus driver. The manager. A physio. 11 Players. 5 subs.

Anyone who goes over and above that needs their head read!!!

:greengrinTotally agree with you.

Who's going to get me a ticket and save me from sitting in beside the huns again?

Dunbar Hibee
08-11-2010, 05:49 PM
No I am not selling it (if I was I would have said so in my OP). Wouldn't sell it to you anyway - If you want to go then buy one from the club in the normal way, sure there will be plenty left, there was on Friday when I bought ours.

I am taking a couple of guys from my work who are from down South and have never been to a Hibs game before - if it wasn't for that then I would consider just listening to the misery on the radio, despite having bought a ticket. :cool2:

P.S Seen as you "enjoyed" Riordans stupid tackle on Skacel so much, perhaps you will enjoy us gettting pumped on Wed with no forwards of note on the pitch as a result ?

Ok then big shot. I actually thought there was no more tickets left for our end, my mistake..:cool2:

P.S just because I enjoyed Deek's tackle on that wee fanny does not mean I am happy we have no forwards.. dont try and put words into my mouth :trumpet:

.Sean.
08-11-2010, 05:52 PM
I can't attend due to work unfortunately. 500 I reckon.

The_Todd
08-11-2010, 06:03 PM
Every single one of you going deserves a medal.

The Voice Of Reason
08-11-2010, 06:39 PM
Ok then big shot. I actually thought there was no more tickets left for our end, my mistake..:cool2:

P.S just because I enjoyed Deek's tackle on that wee fanny does not mean I am happy we have no forwards.. dont try and put words into my mouth :trumpet:

So you actually thought we had sold out ?!?!? :faf: :tee hee: Says it all really.

Anyway, so now that you know that there are tickets left (loads of them) are you going to buy one and go to the game ? :cool2:

HH81
08-11-2010, 06:42 PM

Hibees!
You driving up and back same night?

jackhfc
08-11-2010, 07:02 PM
Bought my ticket today :greengrin

Times i've went to ibrox we've only lost once (3-0)

Others, 1-1 draw, 1-0 win hibs, two 3-0 wins for hibs

Hopefully another result, probably not though seeing as we're s***e:thumbsup:

Www1875hfc
08-11-2010, 07:30 PM
Bought 3 tickets this afternoon.

Dunbar Hibee
08-11-2010, 07:35 PM
So you actually thought we had sold out ?!?!? :faf: :tee hee: Says it all really.

Anyway, so now that you know that there are tickets left (loads of them) are you going to buy one and go to the game ? :cool2:

Says what like?cool2: that your a :trumpet:? And to answer your question I will see what the funds are like tomorrow, I hope I can afford it.

Billy Whizz
08-11-2010, 07:36 PM
Me plus another 4 in my car!
Come on Hibees!!!

The Voice Of Reason
08-11-2010, 07:39 PM
Says what like?cool2: that your a :trumpet:? And to answer your question I will see what the funds are like tomorrow, I hope I can afford it.

Says that you are as bright as a blackout if you thought we had sold out.

Surely you have the funds to go as you already offered to buy my ticket !!!!!

Well ?

Dunbar Hibee
08-11-2010, 07:42 PM
Says that you are as bright as a blackout if you thought we had sold out.

Surely you have the funds to go as you already offered to buy my ticket !!!!!

Well ?

I thought we would have been given a very poor allocation anyway so would not be hard to sell out. I'd like to point out i was half pished when I offered and also something has came up, but as I said before I hope I can afford it.:thumbsup:

The Voice Of Reason
08-11-2010, 07:46 PM
I thought we would have been given a very poor allocation anyway so would not be hard to sell out. I'd like to point out i was half pished when I offered and also something has came up, but as I said before I hope I can afford it.:thumbsup:

Fair enough.

Hope you can make it.

McKenzie
08-11-2010, 07:57 PM
jackhfc

Hopefully another result, probably not though seeing as we're s***ehttp://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/thumbs%20up.gif

going with this poof :thumbsup::wink:

chorley_fm
08-11-2010, 08:04 PM
Every single one of you going deserves a medal.

more like 'Every single one of you needs your head examined'

essexhibee
08-11-2010, 08:06 PM
Every away fan on wednesday deserves the upmost respect.

Well played lads take a bow i take me hat of to you.

:top marks

blueisthecolour
08-11-2010, 08:53 PM
You lot are more confident of a rangers win than I am.

HibbyAndy
08-11-2010, 08:59 PM
You lot are more confident of a rangers win than I am.

Why's that?

Houchy
08-11-2010, 09:03 PM
If this game was being played in my back garden, i'd shut the curtains:agree:

blueisthecolour
08-11-2010, 09:07 PM
Why's that?

Ive not seen much of hibs this season, but realise things are not good at the moment, but the run has to come to an end soon, we are starting to feel the strain with the small squad and playing every weekend and midweek, Miller and naismith are running themselfs in to the ground every game and need a rest, but with Beattie and Jelavic injured this isn't possible, and something will give soon.

I also think Aberdeen could end ICT great run of 9months without a loss.

I hope im wrong on both counts.

HibbyAndy
08-11-2010, 09:09 PM
Ive not seen much of hibs this season, but realise things are not good at the moment, but the run has to come to an end soon, we are starting to feel the strain with the small squad and playing every weekend and midweek, Miller and naismith are running themselfs in to the ground every game and need a rest, but with Beattie and Jelavic injured this isn't possible, and something will give soon.

:hilarious

Aye right

Hermit Crab
09-11-2010, 02:33 PM

Thats 9 months away from home without defeat, they are jobby at home but i bet ICT will beat us a week on Sat (the 20th we are up there :boo hoo:) Still going though :crazy:

LincolnshireHib
09-11-2010, 04:06 PM
You driving up and back same night?

No mate, I live in Edinburgh. Chose to support Hibs as I'm living here. It's a different country so I can get away with it in terms of loyalty to the Town. Plus, I'm a football geek - any football is good football (in an entertainment sense).

Hermit Crab
09-11-2010, 06:42 PM
How many we sold now then any word from the ticket office???

sunshine1875
11-11-2010, 08:09 AM

Hopefully another result, probably not though seeing as we're s***e:thumbsup:

I think we have found ourselves a lucky mascot for games against the Gers. That is some record you have for trips to Ibrox.

Antifa Hibs
11-11-2010, 11:01 AM
Anyone know the official Hibs crowd last night?

Killiehibbie
11-11-2010, 11:48 AM
Anyone know the official Hibs crowd last night?
285 I heard. Well done to everyone of you.:thumbsup:

Ed De Gramo
11-11-2010, 12:20 PM
285 I heard. Well done to everyone of you.:thumbsup:

and we made more noise than the huns :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Baldy Foghorn
11-11-2010, 12:32 PM
and we made more noise than the huns :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

we were very vociferous last night

blackpoolhibs
11-11-2010, 12:34 PM
Sounded superb on the radio. :top marks