PDA

View Full Version : Hearts

vahibbie
07-11-2010, 09:09 PM
Up to their ears in debt
Renting a training facility
Playing in a out dated *****-hole stadium
An owner who's no quite right in the heid
AND...another derby win were they out ran, out fought and out played the opposition.

Hibs on the other hand :grr::grr::grr:

Davy Mac
07-11-2010, 09:16 PM
Up to their ears in debt
AND...another derby win were they out ran, out fought and out played the opposition.

There time will come - you better believe it!

But IMO you only get back what you put in and sadly it's plain to see at ER.

MSK
07-11-2010, 09:17 PM
Up to their ears in debt

Hibs on the other hand :grr::grr::grr:Its only half time ..:wink:

lyonhibs
07-11-2010, 09:29 PM
There time will come - you better believe it!

But IMO you only get back what you put in and sadly it's plain to see at ER.

Really?? When?? Have you got a big "Jambos go bust" Countdown clock in your front room?? Not having a pop personally, but this "Fear not, for they'll be history soon" line has been getting on my wick for a good 18 months now. If Hearts are to go bust, then I wish they'd hurry the **** up.

Until then, I'll deal with what I see on the pitch, which is a bunch of uninterested, demoralised, unmotivated and mostly not very good wastrels pottering about, barely pretending to give a ****, whilst Hearts get torn into us, play dirty, call it what you want, but still come out smelling of roses at the final whistle.

Something has to change, deep, deep within the mentality of these players if the rest of the 2010/2011 season is going to be anything other than an absolute car crash.

Davy Mac
07-11-2010, 09:44 PM
Really?? When?? Have you got a big "Jambos go bust" Countdown clock in your front room?? Not having a pop personally, but this "Fear not, for they'll be history soon" line has been getting on my wick for a good 18 months now. If Hearts are to go bust, then I wish they'd hurry the **** up.

Until then, I'll deal with what I see on the pitch, which is a bunch of uninterested, demoralised, unmotivated and mostly not very good wastrels pottering about, barely pretending to give a ****, whilst Hearts get torn into us, play dirty, call it what you want, but still come out smelling of roses at the final whistle.

Something has to change, deep, deep within the mentality of these players if the rest of the 2010/2011 season is going to be anything other than an absolute car crash.

I didn't say they will go bust did I?

They will have to cut their cloth at some point so they will be left with bit part signings just like us and Aberdeen.

We are their Cup Final and they hate us far more than we hate them - good players or not.

vahibbie
07-11-2010, 09:52 PM

They will have to cut their cloth at some point so they will be left with bit part signings just like us and Aberdeen.

We are their Cup Final and they hate us far more than we hate them - good players or not.

Who's our Cup Final. After you tell me, tell the players:wink:

Davy Mac
07-11-2010, 09:59 PM
Who's our Cup Final. After you tell me, tell the players:wink:

I was always brought up first and foremost your own performance is priority i.e what did you do to contribute to the game, in today's game I can't think of one player that contibuted to the game.

Then it's the result/team performance - the difference is every game should be treated as a cup final, look at their result last week, pish - against Mixu's Killie and yet they raise their game against us but got horsed 3-0 at home last week.

Why do they raise their game against Hibs?

AFKA5814_Hibs
07-11-2010, 10:03 PM
At the moment, I could not give too hoots about their supposed debt. They have beaten us fair and squrae in our own back yard and that hurts. :grr:

green.and.white
07-11-2010, 10:09 PM
Up to their ears in debt

Those don't matter at the end of the day, they have better players than us.

RickyS
07-11-2010, 10:33 PM

not sure I agree with that. I hate them much more than my Yam mates hate us just me i know but I don't think you can generalise like that

Dunbar Hibee
08-11-2010, 03:01 AM

Not too me. I ****in hate those *****. Seriously hate.

Sprouleflyer
08-11-2010, 07:56 AM
Up to their ears in debt

Forever in their shadow..........................yes we are!!!!

Zorro
08-11-2010, 08:24 AM
Forever in their shadow..........................yes we are!!!!

No offence mate, but never, ever in their shadow.

Houchy
08-11-2010, 09:12 AM

Abso-F******-lutely. Any hibs fan that says that needs to have a good look at themselves.:agree:

OK, they beat us yesterday with a team of players they can't afford. That does not mean that we are in their shaddow.:bitchy:

Hibs7
08-11-2010, 09:15 AM
Considering the crap team they played against yesterday, they only scored 2, that does imply they are not very good, let them revel in their misplaced conception that they are the third force as they will get their come uppance soon enough on the football feild, they really are not very good and will be found out.

Danderhall Hibs
08-11-2010, 09:23 AM

You're right here but why isn't it ours? We should be raising our game as well.

Sprouleflyer
08-11-2010, 11:50 AM

Off course you are right, however I am sick to my back teeth getting texts after the derbys, coming into work on a Monday and getting it tight by the yams.

There is nothing a Hibby can say to the Jambo's right now, not even tick tock, £51M pipe dream stand, £40M debt, 7-0, no Jambo cares about that!

3 derby wins on the trott, when was the last time Hibs managed that?

JimBHibees
08-11-2010, 12:05 PM
Off course you are right, however I am sick to my back teeth getting texts after the derbys, coming into work on a Monday and getting it tight by the yams.

There is nothing a Hibby can say to the Jambo's right now, not even tick tock, £51M pipe dream stand, £40M debt, 7-0, no Jambo cares about that!

Actually thought they looked a solid team who won while playing within themselves. The difference in physicality was spectacular to be honest and they looked fitter and more organised. Kyle is exactly the sort of player we need however he is a complete clown to be fair.

MrSmith
08-11-2010, 12:17 PM
As a team on the pitch...we will always be in their shadow!

Misplaced conceptions, they'll get theirs, tick tock, comeuppance...its all p!sh!!

If anyone can do a quick scan, then please bring up some stats. I first attended ER in 1970, what is the stats pertaining to hibs and hearts games over this 40 year period?

Cropley10
08-11-2010, 01:06 PM
Simple fact is how many Hibs players would get into their team, or if you prefer vice versa.

Take the green tinted specs off - I can't think of one.

Thing is last season they were, what, 18 points behind us at one stage. They have some quality players, even with injuries, OK one of them is costing them a £1m per year!

lapsedhibee
08-11-2010, 01:14 PM
Actually thought they looked a solid team who won while playing within themselves. The difference in physicality was spectacular to be honest and they looked fitter and more organised. Kyle is exactly the sort of player we need however he is a complete clown to be fair.

So not exactly what we need then. :wink:

Hibs were last reliably good to watch under Mowbray; Hearts under Burley. Almost everything since from both teams has been painful to watch, including Hearts yesterday. We are crap just now and deservedly lost, but don't go building them up as something to aspire to. :bitchy:

JimBHibees
08-11-2010, 01:39 PM
So not exactly what we need then. :wink:

Hibs were last reliably good to watch under Mowbray; Hearts under Burley. Almost everything since from both teams has been painful to watch, including Hearts yesterday. We are crap just now and deservedly lost, but don't go building them up as something to aspire to. :bitchy:

I said they were solid and that we could do with a player like Kyle but without the lobotomy, I am hardly comparing them to Barca.

Craig_HFC
08-11-2010, 03:29 PM

Can't argue with a single syllable of that. Great post.

Part/Time Supporter
08-11-2010, 03:34 PM

More to the point, even if they did go bust tomorrow, it wouldn't make any difference to how good, bad or indifferent Hibs are.

ahibby
08-11-2010, 03:49 PM
We can't compare. If we were under a similar arrangement then we too would have players whose income is greater than our club's income. My view is that Hearts as a club realised Hibs are weak at the moment and took full advantage. I don't believe we need to be as weak as we are but that's how it is and they took full advantage. When we aren't this weak and at somewhere near full strength then they will be in for a tougher game, and they will know that too. They won't fear us then, they just won't be as confident as they were yesterday.

Part/Time Supporter
08-11-2010, 03:55 PM
We can't compare. If we were under a similar arrangement then we too would have players whose income is greater than our club's income. My view is that Hearts as a club realised Hibs are weak at the moment and took full advantage. I don't believe we need to be as weak as we are but that's how it is and they took full advantage. When we aren't this weak and at somewhere near full strength then they will be in for a tougher game, and they will know that too. They won't fear us then, they just won't be as confident as they were yesterday.

It's a bit of a stretch to say they've "taken full advantage". Since Romanov took over they've won as many trophies as Hibs (one) and qualified for Europe as often as Hibs (two). Even if they had achieved more, that isn't really the point. Their goal was to build a club to compete with the OF, which they've clearly failed to do. Now they're talking about "reconsidering their investment".

Mr Jolly
08-11-2010, 05:51 PM
Hearts have better players, end off. It was men against boys out there. They pay better wages and can attract a better class of player.
They can defend, have a decent keeper, work hard in midfiels and are dangerous up front....Hibs are the complete opposite.
Who was going to score a goal yesterday??
On here people have wanted to give Galbraith a chance....he was given one and proved to be gash, just not good enough.
Its a sad state of affairs Im tedlling you........:bitchy:

Sir David Gray
08-11-2010, 07:08 PM

I've just done a quick search and it would appear that Hibs have only won three derbies in a row on one occasion, which was back in the 19th century when we won a Scottish Cup tie in 1883, another Scottish Cup tie in 1885 and a third tie in 1886. There is no record of any league games being played at that time so that probably explains why we were able to string together three consecutive victories.

As a team on the pitch...we will always be in their shadow!

Misplaced conceptions, they'll get theirs, tick tock, comeuppance...its all p!sh!!

If anyone can do a quick scan, then please bring up some stats. I first attended ER in 1970, what is the stats pertaining to hibs and hearts games over this 40 year period?

Since 1970/71, I believe the stats are as follows;

Hibs wins-33
Hearts wins-48
Draws-48

fatbloke
08-11-2010, 09:41 PM

Totally agree with the post except last bit. What needs to change is the playing staff.

Bad Martini
08-11-2010, 10:50 PM
**** the yams regardless...:agree:

ENDOF

Septimus
09-11-2010, 07:15 AM
Actually thought they looked a solid team who won while playing within themselves. be honest The difference in physicality was spectacular to be honest and they looked fitter and more organised. Kyle is exactly the sort of player we need however he is a complete clown to be fair.

This + MOTIVATION which always seems to be a much more potent force for Hearts than it is for us these days.

7Hero
09-11-2010, 07:35 AM

look at the stats our record against them is awful.

7Hero
09-11-2010, 07:37 AM
and some jambo posted on scotsman there record in derbies to do with victories by 3 goals or more, 4 goals or more etc. it didnt make pretty reading.

Zorro
09-11-2010, 09:57 AM
look at the stats our record against them is awful.

As someone who sat or stood through most of the 22 in a row (and missed the 6-2 game cos I was working away!) I know very well how bad it can be. And I felt crap leaving ER on Sunday having lost a game again to them - even worse cos there was no doubt the hungrier, better team had won. And then getting it tight from Jambo acquaintances makes it worse. I am not saying things are good. We are clearly in a very bad state and if I am honest I think it's going to get worse before it gets better. But I would still always rather be a Hibby. I'm sure all of us would or we wouldn't be hurting and posting here.