PDA

View Full Version : Private Membership

Franck Le God
03-11-2010, 03:58 PM
Looking to join the PM board but can't seem to find the link. Any help?:confused:

half.time.draw.
03-11-2010, 04:03 PM
Looking to join the PM board but can't seem to find the link. Any help?:confused:

http://www.hibs.net/payments.php

Franck Le God
03-11-2010, 04:15 PM
http://www.hibs.net/payments.php

I thought that was the place but I keep getting this message:

hibs.net Messageboard does not have any paid subscriptions available to which you can subscribe.

I'll just keep trying.

MSK
03-11-2010, 04:26 PM
I thought that was the place but I keep getting this message:

hibs.net Messageboard does not have any paid subscriptions available to which you can subscribe.

I'll just keep trying.You have to have a reasonable history of posting on the forums or if someone can vouch for you then you will have the option to subscribe ..

Franck Le God
03-11-2010, 04:31 PM
You have to have a reasonable history of posting on the forums or if someone can vouch for you then you will have the option to subscribe ..

Fair enough, I guess you'll just have to wait for my tenner:wink:

MSK
03-11-2010, 04:32 PM
Fair enough, I guess you'll just have to wait for my tenner:wink:No problem ..

EskbankHibby
03-11-2010, 05:30 PM
No problem ..

Is there are way to contribute to the site without using Paypal and without becoming a pm HH?

No offence to the PM's but i'm on here far too much already (see recent 1000 post count:wink:), but would like to contribute. Can't be arsed with Paypal, had problems with them after an ebay purchase.

essexhibee
03-11-2010, 05:33 PM
You have to have a reasonable history of posting on the forums or if someone can vouch for you then you will have the option to subscribe ..

Interested to know the thinking behind this? Not having a dig at all just curious as to why? :confused:

BroxburnHibee
03-11-2010, 05:36 PM
Is there are way to contribute to the site without using Paypal and without becoming a pm HH?

No offence to the PM's but i'm on here far too much already (see recent 1000 post count:wink:), but would like to contribute. Can't be arsed with Paypal, had problems with them after an ebay purchase.

We could organise a bank transfer or send us a cheque/postal order.

Failing that you could always meet up with an admin at a game - we're always looking for beer money :greengrin

BroxburnHibee
03-11-2010, 05:39 PM
Interested to know the thinking behind this? Not having a dig at all just curious as to why? :confused:

Longer posting history gives us a chance to weed out the troublemakers/yams.

As HH says though we're happy to take the tenner if someone we know can vouch for them.

Cropley10
03-11-2010, 05:50 PM

There's enough Yams out there willing to spend a tenner in order to get hold of what little genuine gossip/truth there is on the PM board.

Personally I think you should need someone to vouch for you.

BroxburnHibee
03-11-2010, 05:53 PM
There's enough Yams out there willing to spend a tenner in order to get hold of what little genuine gossip/truth there is on the PM board.

We're not complacent in thinking there are no Hearts fans with Private Membership, however we try to keep it as yam free as possible.

EskbankHibby
03-11-2010, 05:53 PM
We could organise a bank transfer or send us a cheque/postal order.

Failing that you could always meet up with an admin at a game - we're always looking for beer money :greengrin

PM me an address and a payee and i will forward a cheque nae probs.

BroxburnHibee
03-11-2010, 05:55 PM
PM me an address and a payee and i will forward a cheque nae probs.

Will do. :aok:

poolman
03-11-2010, 06:00 PM
We're not complacent in thinking there are no Hearts fans with Private Membership, however we try to keep it as yam free as possible.

Try them

http://i55.tinypic.com/2q21suc.jpg

MSK
03-11-2010, 06:02 PM
We're not complacent in thinking there are no Hearts fans with Private Membership, however we try to keep it as yam free as possible.[/QUOTE]

Try them

http://i55.tinypic.com/2q21suc.jpgThat normally happens at the point of registration ..:greengrin

Since90+2
03-11-2010, 06:08 PM
What exactly do you get with Private Membership compared to a normal account?

MSK
03-11-2010, 06:22 PM
What exactly do you get with Private Membership compared to a normal account?A "normal account" doesnt pay for the server..:wink:

As well as server costs your £10 goes to helping out hibernian youth..throughout the years our generous contributors have ploughed in thousands of pounds to hibernian youth and every year we have a pitch presentation with the cheque..

As well as that we have competitions with prizes ranging from club shop vouchers to the fantastic Mcewan Fraser comp which gets you free hospitality at a selected game.

Vbookie competitions in which you bet with virtual cash ...

Arcade ..if you are at a loose end ..play some of our arcade games ..

Forum ..Private members forum ..sometimes good to get away from the main forum for a bit ..:wink:

Ps ..Can i also add, we have had financial donations from folk who would have prefered not to take out Private membership, a big thank you to those folk for their generosity too ..:agree:

Franck Le God
03-11-2010, 06:27 PM

So you reckon if someone doesn't know anyone else on the site they shouldn't be allowed to make a contribution to .net/Hibs youth?

Not having a go, it just seems daft.

MSK
03-11-2010, 06:29 PM
So you reckon if someone doesn't know anyone else on the site they shouldn't be allowed to make a contribution to .net/Hibs youth?

Not having a go, it just seems daft.Check out the PS bit i have added to my post ..:agree:

Franck Le God
03-11-2010, 06:40 PM
Check out the PS bit i have added to my post ..:agree:

Fair enough, I'll quit my moaning now:hnet:

Hibbyradge
03-11-2010, 06:48 PM
What exactly do you get with Private Membership compared to a normal account?

A "normal account" doesnt pay for the server..:wink:

As well as server costs your £10 goes to helping out hibernian youth..throughout the years our generous contributors have ploughed in thousands of pounds to hibernian youth and every year we have a pitch presentation with the cheque..

As well as that we have competitions with prizes ranging from club shop vouchers to the fantastic Mcewan Fraser comp which gets you free hospitality at a selected game.

Vbookie competitions in which you bet with virtual cash ...

Arcade ..if you are at a loose end ..play some of our arcade games ..

Forum ..Private members forum ..sometimes good to get away from the main forum for a bit ..:wink:

Ps ..Can i also add, we have had financial donations from folk who would have prefered not to take out Private membership, a big thank you to those folk for their generosity too ..:agree:

You are also able to establish a Private Social Group, or join one if you're invited.

We currently have a Film group, a Greyhound Syndicate, a Ladies group, a Golf section, a Gentleman's club, a Lunatics group and others.

Signatures are another "benefit". I'm sure there are more.

BroxburnHibee
03-11-2010, 06:51 PM
You are also able to establish a Private Social Group, or join one if you're invited.

We currently have a Film group, a Greyhound Syndicate, a Ladies group, a Golf section, a Gentleman's club, a Lunatics group and others.

An @hibs.net email account.....

The list goes on :greengrin

JE89
03-11-2010, 06:51 PM

Every time you post you get a happy ending...or is that just me?

Edit: Aaaaah

Removed
03-11-2010, 06:52 PM

Not having a go, it just seems daft.

I don't think that's what Cropley actually meant.

I would have thought that most Hibbys know someone who regularly posts on here and can vouch for their authenticity. Don't see a problem with that tbh.

Since90+2
03-11-2010, 06:54 PM

Sounds interesting :greengrin

Cheers guys a tenner seems good value for a year aswell.

I'll get working on my post count :thumbsup:

BroxburnHibee
03-11-2010, 06:59 PM
Sounds interesting :greengrin

Cheers guys a tenner seems good value for a year aswell.

I'll get working on my post count :thumbsup:

:agree: but I'm biased.

I always like to look at it as less than 3p a day :thumbsup: to help keep our site going.

Removed
03-11-2010, 07:07 PM

There even used to be a :slipper:group

Membership.............................1

:greengrin

wazoo1875
03-11-2010, 07:16 PM
There even used to be a :slipper:group

Membership.............................1

:greengrin

There may have only been one member, but the queue was massive waitin to get in there !

poolman
03-11-2010, 11:12 PM

I might dust down the wallet to-morrow :greengrin

greenlex
03-11-2010, 11:40 PM
I might dust down the wallet to-morrow :greengrin

Aye. Back in the day I would have been if not president certainly on the committee. Cannae even get a sniff now.

GB6
03-11-2010, 11:57 PM

think we could come to some sort of agreement here.. lets say £10 a season for parking in my street before games :agree:

joking aside think its about time i took the step into the pm world, will part with my hard earned cash on sunday if i see you

BroxburnHibee
04-11-2010, 12:00 AM
think we could come to some sort of agreement here.. lets say £10 a season for parking in my street before games :agree:

joking aside think its about time i took the step into the pm world, will part with my hard earned cash on sunday if i see you

You don't pay the bills though :tee hee:

Nice one though - save my parking space :aok:

lapsedhibee
04-11-2010, 12:44 AM

Can upload photos taken in Dundee around the mid-1980s. :agree:

Lucius Apuleius
04-11-2010, 04:30 AM
You can also have a debate about football, Hibs, managers etc etc etc without a lot of abuse flying around.

Only problem is, the admins are still pricks. :greengrin

HH81
04-11-2010, 06:02 AM
On my phone at the minute so cant check but when does mine need paying again think it will be soon?

Barney McGrew
04-11-2010, 06:09 AM
On my phone at the minute so cant check but when does mine need paying again think it will be soon?

It's due again on 31st January.

You should get a reminder message a week before it runs out.

HH81
04-11-2010, 06:09 AM
cheers mate.

Barney McGrew
04-11-2010, 06:12 AM
If anyone wants to check on their PM timings, you can do so by selecting:

Forum Actions drop down at the top of the page
Select Edit Profile
Select Paid Subscriptions under My Settings on the left hand menu

It will tell you when it started and is due for renewal

Lucius Apuleius
04-11-2010, 08:11 AM

Not aimed at you mate but has anybody else noticed the number of posts these days where the last word on one line is duplicated on the next? I have only noticed it since the last upgrade. I know it isn't software related but just seems strange, to me anyway.

Now, ain't that the wierdest thing!!! You quote it and it doesn't replicate!!!!

hibee92
04-11-2010, 10:20 AM
You can also have a debate about football, Hibs, managers etc etc etc without a lot of abuse flying around.

Only problem is, the admins are still pricks. :greengrin

good point, its a well known fact that all admins are indeed, pricks :greengrin

seriously, i think i might give it a bash, never knew it was only £10 a year! :thumbsup:

Houchy
04-11-2010, 10:48 AM

Is that still on the go? How is it going. Are the guys making a profit and got the trainer sorted?

sunshine1875
04-11-2010, 11:25 AM

What happens if a Yam wins the nearest the Derby attendance competition?

BroxburnHibee
04-11-2010, 01:10 PM
Is that still on the go? How is it going. Are the guys making a profit and got the trainer sorted?

Going well :agree:

What happens if a Yam wins the nearest the Derby attendance competition?

Well if you mean a known one - he doesn't win. As BITC would testify :greengrin