PDA

View Full Version : Training night :must attend

Mister P
15-10-2010, 11:59 AM
tuesdays
first one 26th oct then everyweek thereafter.
dalkeith campus.
be there ready to start at 7:45
old fashioned astro...and road runs so wear appropriare footwear.

cost is £5 per head.

Ritchie
15-10-2010, 12:10 PM
excellent. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nando™
15-10-2010, 02:15 PM
Good gear.

Judas Iscariot
26-10-2010, 08:44 AM
tuesdays
first one 26th oct then everyweek thereafter.
dalkeith campus.
be there ready to start at 7:45
old fashioned astro...and road runs so wear appropriare footwear.

cost is £5 per head.

Defo!!!

Be there or be square

Scooter
26-10-2010, 09:40 AM
I text Fenton and John yest. I'm now working until 2050 so I won't be there :-(

Teo10
26-10-2010, 10:16 AM
I'll be thereeeee!

MacBean
26-10-2010, 11:25 AM
I've still got the aids so can't make it tonight ladies. Miss you all

Gus
26-10-2010, 12:03 PM
I can be there, can someone do me a favour and text english goon 2 & see if he could pick me up at Gus towers @ 7.15 & post on here aye or naw as I have forgot the gus phone.

I have a market research group starting at 6 til 7 but can be home for changed for 7.15pm

I will do as much as I can in light of my up coming operation :boo hoo:

Newcastle book will be open :agree:

Delboy*
26-10-2010, 01:40 PM
im a major doubt.....

1. Think iv got a hernia!!!
2. Left ankle is gimpd
3. Right hammy is as tight as a jakeball the day before giro day.
4. Just been set aboot by the dentist due to our "captain" smashin my tooth in half wi a flying elbow.

I will see how im doin after work this afternoon

Ritchie
26-10-2010, 03:10 PM
im a major doubt.....

1. Think iv got a hernia!!!
2. Left ankle is gimpd
3. Right hammy is as tight as a jakeball the day before giro day.
4. Just been set aboot by the dentist due to our "captain" smashin my tooth in half wi a flying elbow.

I will see how im doin after work this afternoon

blouse

Ritchie
26-10-2010, 03:10 PM
I've still got the aids so can't make it tonight ladies. Miss you all

double blouse

Ritchie
26-10-2010, 03:11 PM
I text Fenton and John yest. I'm now working until 2050 so I won't be there :-(

uber blouse

Mister P
26-10-2010, 09:12 PM
what happened then? 9 players turned up!!!!

i know wee Grant, Dunkie and Archie all had work but what about everyone else?
Deek is ****ed.
Jamie was teaching.

Grant Bea, sean Mc, Danny, Lewis, Pete,

MacBean
26-10-2010, 09:19 PM
what happened then? 9 players turned up!!!!

i know wee Grant, Dunkie and Archie all had work but what about everyone else?
Deek is ****ed.
Jamie was teaching.

Grant Bea, sean Mc, Danny, Lewis, Pete,

disappointing to hear Fonz. you know I would have been there with big ben's bells on if i wasn't floored. Hopefully more will attend next week. I should be fine for next week

Judas Iscariot
26-10-2010, 09:24 PM
11 boys tonight..

2 were unsigned guys, 1 was the manager and 1 is a banned player..

So to be anal, 7 boys with the chance to play on Sunday turned up..

It was a really good session, so the folk that didnae make the effort missed out!

PlSS poor turnout again at a Beers training session!

I text everyone in the squad and out of the no shows I only heard back from Archie, Jamie, Groobs and Deek..

I already knew Grant Burntit was working, MacBean has AIDS and Muzzy got furthermore injured last night..

Heard 2nd hand that Duncs couldn't make it but that still leaves a fair few guys who just chucked a tonight a deefie..

Well done to the guys who turned up tonight and put the effort in :agree:

MacBean
26-10-2010, 09:28 PM
I text everyone in the squad and out of the no shows I only heard back from Archie, Jamie, Groobs and Deek..

I knew Grant Burntit was working and Muzzy got furthermore injured last night..

Thought it was pretty obvious i wouldnt be there and i mentioned it above

it's not good hearing these things as John and presumably yourself Fenton have tried hard to get this organised for us. I'll be there every Tuesday once i'm giving the all clear

Nando™
26-10-2010, 09:29 PM
2 days in a row I can't get in touch with you Fonz, what's up with your mobile?

Mister P
26-10-2010, 09:32 PM
nowt wrong wi my phone:confused: no missed calls etc.
missed calls from you yesterday but i never got them till late last night as i was working till 10ish.

Nando™
26-10-2010, 09:48 PM
Pretty sick, went straight to voicemail mind you.

Mister P
26-10-2010, 10:36 PM
Pretty sick, went straight to voicemail mind you.

and did you leave a message ya dobber?

get yersel a moby man.

Teo10
27-10-2010, 07:30 AM
Even though there wasn't that many there I thought it was a good session, good to get out and actually train! Didn't start pretty but I thought it ended well!

Well done to those who made it along!

Teo10
27-10-2010, 11:21 AM
Thought it was pretty obvious i wouldnt be there and i mentioned it above

it's not good hearing these things as John and presumably yourself Fenton have tried hard to get this organised for us. I'll be there every Tuesday once i'm giving the all clear

Paull, Reelaaaaaxxxx! They knew you weren't well and not coming! it wasn't aimed at you:bitchy: God, it's not all about you, you know!!

:greengrin

'mon the beers
27-10-2010, 11:55 AM
With 20 odd players signed it was a poor turn out but well done to the boys who made the effort to be there.

Decent wee run for a warm up and it was a bit stop start trying to sort out what we were doing next but it was our first session together. Fonz will no doubt have more structure sorted for next weeks session.......:thumbsup:

MacBean
27-10-2010, 12:07 PM
Paull, Reelaaaaaxxxx! They knew you weren't well and not coming! it wasn't aimed at you:bitchy: God, it's not all about you, you know!

Tea bag I know mate I'm not getting worked up etc just he didn't mention my name in those he knew weren't coming.

Anyway the aids is fading so I'll be there next week!

Ritchie
27-10-2010, 01:17 PM
Tea bag I know mate I'm not getting worked up etc just he didn't mention my name in those he knew weren't coming.

Anyway the aids is fading so I'll be there next week!

You make me sick

Judas Iscariot
27-10-2010, 02:09 PM
You make me sick

He's a ****in loser :agree:

Nando™
27-10-2010, 03:45 PM
and did you leave a message ya dobber?

get yersel a moby man.
Incidentally I'll have one in the next few days...

Gus
02-11-2010, 08:38 AM
is this on tonight

Teo10
02-11-2010, 09:02 AM
is this on tonight

John text everyone last night about it.. It's on!

I will be there, only going to be watching though as my hip is still a bit sore to walk, alot better than yesterday but dont want to risk it with a game tomorrow!

Gus
02-11-2010, 09:08 AM

I will be there, only going to be watching though as my hip is still a bit sore to walk, alot better than yesterday but dont want to risk it with a game tomorrow!

I text John, but he only texts when he wants something :agree:

Cool Teabag you can keep me company.

MacBean
02-11-2010, 09:27 AM
really looking forward to this tonight and the game tomorrow. Enjoyed the kick about last night albeit only 9 folk showed up it was a good run out if nothing else. Hope Deek's shin is alright.

8.15 start i believe

Teo10
02-11-2010, 09:56 AM

We can cuddle and stuff to keep warm:agree:

BigBeatz1
02-11-2010, 11:46 AM
Sorry guys I can't make it tonight, don't have appropriate footwear to do a road run, bit strapped for cash. Plus im not sure how im gonna get there

GB6
02-11-2010, 12:00 PM

my phone decided to recieve the text at 5.30 this morning :grr:

how you getting there rocky?

Gus
02-11-2010, 12:09 PM
my phone decided to recieve the text at 5.30 this morning :grr:

how you getting there rocky?

dont know mate, i have text aaron, awaiting a reply. Will text Jamie also

Muzzy
02-11-2010, 12:57 PM
Is anyone able to give me a lift from Corstorphine? Let me know asap so we can make arrangements. Cheers :wink:

Teo10
02-11-2010, 01:10 PM
Is anyone able to give me a lift from Corstorphine? Let me know asap so we can make arrangements. Cheers :wink:

Pokey Bum **** boy is back!!!!

Judas Iscariot
02-11-2010, 01:23 PM
Where's the training gear Fonz?!

Teo10
02-11-2010, 01:48 PM
Where's the training gear Fonz?!

:top marks

P.S I will come pick that 10 top up from your house if I have to capitano!

Gus
02-11-2010, 02:06 PM
so who all is going training?

MacBean
02-11-2010, 02:18 PM
Gus I think it's...
Me
Fenton
Deek
Jamie
Muzzy
Grant
Fraz
John
Ritchie

Teo and Matt spectating. Others to confirm...

Scooter
02-11-2010, 02:46 PM
Gus I think it's...
Me
Fenton
Deek
Jamie
Muzzy
Grant
Fraz
John
Ritchie

Teo and Matt spectating. Others to confirm...

Prob me for a little while. Especially if our training kit is here.

Teo10
02-11-2010, 02:51 PM

Keen for this training kit like!

P.S LETS GET HOODIES!!!!!

Muzzy
02-11-2010, 02:52 PM
I currently have no way of getting there so can nobody give me a lift?

Delboy*
02-11-2010, 02:52 PM
really looking forward to this tonight and the game tomorrow. Enjoyed the kick about last night albeit only 9 folk showed up it was a good run out if nothing else. Hope Deek's shin is alright.

8.15 start i believe

Wow, i didnt get any sleep last night cos my shin was up like a golf ball n every time i moved i just about hit the roof!!
Im major league strugglin for tonight but gonna try like a bear to come along. Had the ice pack on today n swelling is right down.

Delboy*
02-11-2010, 02:57 PM
I currently have no way of getting there so can nobody give me a lift?

I will pick u up if im goin Muzz.

can anyone send me the Muzz-man's no?

Loggin off now so text please

Mister P
02-11-2010, 03:08 PM
sorry lads just cancelled training.

cu at the game tomorrow.

Mister P
02-11-2010, 03:11 PM
only 6 were attending.

Gus
02-11-2010, 03:13 PM
only 6 were attending.

of course there will be many more 2moro (i hope)

FONZ REPLY TO TEXTS

Judas Iscariot
02-11-2010, 03:20 PM
only 6 were attending.

Who were the 6?

Regardless of who, all 6 should start tomorrow!!

If anyone is at tomorrows game who hasn't bothered their arse to make last week or this weeks training, should be well down the pecking order tae..

Been saying to you and Deek for weeks now that we need to release a few bodies and defo need some new players..

This is part of the reason why!!

Teo10
02-11-2010, 03:24 PM
sorry lads just cancelled training.

cu at the game tomorrow.

You got the training gear?

MacBean
02-11-2010, 03:57 PM
Think we could get WOF/Pitz? i know we only had 6 for Training but this is very central and others might be able to make it. long shot but i think the 6 want to get some training/run about done?

Ritchie
02-11-2010, 04:09 PM
what a ****ing joke! :grr::grr:

Ritchie
02-11-2010, 04:15 PM
Think we could get WOF/Pitz? i know we only had 6 for Training but this is very central and others might be able to make it. long shot but i think the 6 want to get some training/run about done?

to be honest i was only attending training tonight to make up the numbers cause i want this training to work..... i have a swollen ankle from a kick on sunday so was gonna take it easy at training so it would die down for the game tomorrow.

if there is no training i dont think ill bother risking a game of 5's

teo, ram your training gear up your hoop.... you'll never get to wear it if theres no training!!

part timer *******s! :grr:

Gus
02-11-2010, 04:23 PM
Grant Beattie Posted he couldn't attend
Geoff
Josh Is ill
Aaron Injured
Gus Pussy (going but not playing)
Pete
Fraser
Archie Injured (coming to get his training gear)
Groobs
John
Simba Long term injured
Muzzy
Macbean
Brad
Wee Grant
Ritchie
Sean Mc
Fenton Injured (was still going)
Deek Injured (was still going)
Jamie
Teo (going but not playing)
Dunks Injured (was still going)
Lewis
Danny Injured

I am with Fents on this, all of the above are signed (sorry if i have missed anyone) who were the 6 who were coming. Same old same old......:grr:

Ritchie
02-11-2010, 04:30 PM
Geoff
Josh Is ill
Aaron Injured
Gus Pussy
Pete
Fraser
Archie Injured
Groobs
John
Simba Long term injured
Muzzy
Macbean
Ritchie
Brad
Wee Grant
Sean Mc
Jamie
Teo
Dunks Injured
Lewis
Danny Injured

I am with Fents on this, all of the above are signed (sorry if i have missed anyone) who were the 6 who were coming. Same old same old......:grr:

brad & I were going to be there.

Scooter
02-11-2010, 04:40 PM
brad & I were going to be there.

I was going too

MacBean
02-11-2010, 04:42 PM
Geoff
Josh Is ill
Aaron Injured
Gus Pussy
Pete
Fraser
Archie Injured
Groobs
John
Simba Long term injured
Muzzy
Macbean
Ritchie
Brad
Wee Grant
Sean Mc
Jamie
Teo
Dunks Injured
Lewis
Danny Injured

highlighted are the 7 i know were coming

presuming Deek was counted out given his post above, would have made it the 6.

Archie would have been there if it were earlier, Muzzy & Grant Beattie if they could get a lift, Teo and gus if they weren't pussies and i know Josh would have been there if he wasn't riddled with the aids

Gus
02-11-2010, 04:45 PM
I was going too

to pick up your training gear :cool2:

Still going though & you did post

Scooter
02-11-2010, 04:52 PM
to pick up your training gear :cool2:

Still going though & you did post

I posted. I will go for a little while cause I'm up early. Especially if our kit is there
Nothing about me going just to get my kit!!!

Gus
02-11-2010, 04:57 PM

I posted. I will go for a little while cause I'm up early. Especially if our kit is there
Nothing about me going just to get my kit!!!

DunKie87
02-11-2010, 05:05 PM
i said i was stugglin
but was cumin to training
wntd to stretch ma back a weebit
to see hw it goes

Teo10
02-11-2010, 05:07 PM
highlighted are the 7 i know were coming

presuming Deek was counted out given his post above, would have made it the 6.

Archie would have been there if it were earlier, Muzzy & Grant Beattie if they could get a lift, Teo and gus if they weren't pussies and i know Josh would have been there if he wasn't riddled with the aids

Touch pubes McBean! I would have played if there wasnt a game tomorrow... atelast I was willing to come stand in this ****ty rain to watch, It is piss poor that we can't get a decent turn out for training, alot of these signed players who have been no shows for the past few weeks should be bumped IMO

Gus
02-11-2010, 05:13 PM
so whats happened then...........as it would appear that we would of still had roughly the same number as last week???

Breakdown in communication

Judas Iscariot
02-11-2010, 05:16 PM
At the end of the day it's ****ing pïsh IMO..

All we heard was folk banging on about needing and WANTING proper training but when it happens nae ****er makes the effort..

I'm no bothered if I pïss folk off by going on this rant but I dinnae care anymore..

Either the team is full of bull ****ters, hypochondriacs or just plain pussies!

***** need to man up FFS!

Matt, you've just had a OP, course you cannae make it but is everyoe else REALLY injured/toiling or just cannae be bothered cos it's a wee bit wet and windy..

This isn't just about tonight, we had the same nonsense gash excuses when Mondays were our "Official" training night..

I guarantee that if we had 25 players signed that were all turning up regularly and not constantly injured, unavailable or chucking us a dingy, we'd defo have more than 6 folk turning up to training the night before we have a game!

There's not enough regular and quality competition for places so folk are ripping the clean pîsh..

Just say we had a final on Sunday, how many folk that were unavailable tonight, wouldve magically been fit and able to train tonight?!

A whole lot more I bet!

Banging on about gettin training gear is the last if our worries when we can't get 10 signed boys to turn up to training..

We'll continue to kid ourselves and say we're the "Better team" even after being pumped 4-1, 3-1, 5-2 etc again if folk cannae bother their arse to train..

Me, Deek and John will be meeting up asap and sorting some shït, massively including this, releasing players and looking to recruit more..

Gus
02-11-2010, 05:23 PM

All we heard was folk banging on about needing and WANTING proper training but when it happens nae ****er makes the effort..

I'm no bothered if I pïss folk off by going on this rant but I dinnae care anymore..

Matt, you've just had a OP, course you cannae make it but is everyoe else REALLY injured/toiling or just cannae be bothered cos it's a wee bit wet and windy..

This isn't just about tonight, we had the same nonsense gash excuses when Mondays were our "Official" training night..

I guarantee that if we had 25 players signed that were all turning up regularly and not constantly injured, unavailable or chucking us a dingy, we'd defo have more than 6 folk turning up to training the night before we have a game!

There's not enough regular and quality competition for places so folk are ripping the clean pîsh..

Just say we had a final on Sunday, how many folk that were unavailable tonight, wouldve magically been fit and able to train tonight?!

A whole lot more I bet!

Banging on about gettin training gear is the last if our worries when we can't get 10 signed boys to turn up to training..

We'll continue to kid ourselves and say we're the "Better team" even after being pumped 4-1, 3-1, 5-2 etc again if folk cannae bother their arse to train..

Me, Deek and John will be meeting up asap and sorting some shït, massively including this, releasing players and looking to recruit more..

Teo10
02-11-2010, 05:41 PM

A whole lot more I bet!

I know this wasnt specifically aimed at me but I think I better get a say in, I genuinely wouldn't be training tonight because my hip is still giving me bother from Sunday, it's better than yesterday but need another days rest. I was even willing to drive all the way out to Dalkeith to stand in this ****ty pissing rain to watch training because I couldn't have taken part just because of the fact it is training. The weather could be boiling or anything and I still wouldnt be training but would STILL be there. because it should be used to go over things that have happened on the Sunday and I wanted to show dedication. I dont see the point in if I did train tonight my hip would have been worse tomorrow for a game. I want that starting place which is why I was at training and gave it my all on Sunday even though my hip was ****ing agony.. and which is why I would have come to sit in this weather just watching training. This isn't a dig at you or anyone, just wanted to get my point across!

I do agree with everything you are saying though Fenton and no one gets annoyed at the rants because it's true..... Training is a MUST for any team and we wont get better if we do not train!

Josh 01
02-11-2010, 05:58 PM
and i know Josh would have been there if he wasn't riddled with the aids

Very true
Thats over a week without any physical activity
Plus prob wont be back until next monday if in lucky
Its gutting

DunKie87
02-11-2010, 06:29 PM
i wntd to train
as i said on our own board
there is alot of stuff we need to work on

Mister P
02-11-2010, 06:35 PM
its no about the individuals. collectively we can only get 6 people for training for whatever reasons. thats no a football team, thats a joke.

look at the 3 or 4 teams above us in the league, do u think they only get a handfull each week....doubt it.

nuff said!

Nando™
02-11-2010, 07:52 PM
We are not a team who can enter a league and just expect to be promoted to the top division at the earliest possibility without the commitment to train regularly, and in-turn make the best of our potential.

If the people in our squad truly want Hibeernian to succeed and achieve this season's main objective then a willingness to work hard for the rest of the boys needs to be evident.

Heeds oot *****.

MacBean
05-11-2010, 10:34 AM
I am presuming that this is on next week?
Lets get as many bodies as possible along on Tuesday. No game this weekend so plenty of rest for any knocks

Judas Iscariot
05-11-2010, 11:22 AM
I am presuming that this is on next week?
Lets get as many bodies as possible along on Tuesday. No game this weekend so plenty of rest for any knocks

Maybe for you :cool2:

MacBean
05-11-2010, 11:27 AM
Maybe for you :cool2:
I'll be getting plenty of exercise in aberdeen this weekend :greengrin

Ritchie
05-11-2010, 11:28 AM
I'll be getting plenty of exercise in aberdeen this weekend :greengrin

is Teo going with you like?

MacBean
05-11-2010, 11:41 AM
is Teo going with you like?
If only :agree:

MacBean
09-11-2010, 09:44 AM
EVERYONE make an effort and get your @rse to this tonight

Teo10
09-11-2010, 10:23 AM
Im there!

MacBean
09-11-2010, 10:44 AM
Im there!

Why? we don't start til 7:45 :wink:

Judas Iscariot
09-11-2010, 10:46 AM
Fonzarelli is waiting to hear back that the pitch is playable as it was called off on Friday and it's no stopped pashin wi rain since then..

Watch this space..

Ritchie
09-11-2010, 10:53 AM
ill be there if its on ya bunch of mugs!

Ritchie
09-11-2010, 10:53 AM
Why? we don't start til 7:45 :wink:

get a room :jamboak:

GB6
09-11-2010, 11:47 AM
working till 10 :grr:

Judas Iscariot
09-11-2010, 11:55 AM
Training is ON!!

Nae excuses...

BIG game on Sunday so need a BIG turnoot tonight!

Ritchie
09-11-2010, 11:56 AM
Training is ON!!

Nae excuses...

BIG game on Sunday so need a BIG turnoot tonight!

THANK ****!!!!!

bring it OAAAAAAAAN!! :thumbsup:

Judas Iscariot
09-11-2010, 10:36 PM
Good session tonight, even though there was another pîsh poor turnout and it was baltic!!

Sunday will certainly be interesting :agree:

Teo10
09-11-2010, 11:12 PM
Good session tonight, even though there was another pîsh poor turnout and it was baltic!!

Sunday will certainly be interesting :agree:

Defo, training decides who gets picked on Sundays, wether you are good or not, it was f***ing freezing tonight and well done to those who came along, to those without an excuse.... Well it's self explanatory!

GB6
09-11-2010, 11:22 PM
how many were there?

Teo10
09-11-2010, 11:27 PM
how many were there?

10 of us paaaaaal

Judas Iscariot
09-11-2010, 11:53 PM
Defo, training decides who gets picked on Sundays, wether you are good or not, it was f***ing freezing tonight and well done to those who came along, to those without an excuse.... Well it's self explanatory!

Pretty much, but it's not that black and white..

For arguments sake say we have 10 at training and 7 are defenders, then all 7 won't automatically be starting..

That would depend on positions, recent form etc etc..

Strangely tho, out of the 10 tonight, apart from 1 as he's not match fit, the remaining 9 slot into a normal starting 11 pretty well..

That won't always be the case though..

Imagine if we actually got say 12 signed players at training..

http://rofish.net/borat-wawaweewa.jpg

Teo10
10-11-2010, 08:52 AM
Pretty much, but it's not that black and white..

For arguments sake say we have 10 at training and 7 are defenders, then all 7 won't automatically be starting..

That would depend on positions, recent form etc etc..

Strangely tho, out of the 10 tonight, apart from 1 as he's not match fit, the remaining 9 slot into a normal starting 11 pretty well..

That won't always be the case though..

Imagine if we actually got say 12 signed players at training..

http://rofish.net/borat-wawaweewa.jpg

That is true, but across the park it will decide who plays comes the Sunday, also worth a mention of the money up front that we talked about but about 100000 of our players wont know about because they wern't at training:devil:

Ritchie
10-11-2010, 09:51 AM
the only way we are going to get training working is if selections on sunday are dependant on appearances at training.

i know people had genuine excuses (i.e. working) but those with bull excuses should be sub on the sunday.

only way to make people realise training is a must.

'mon the beers
10-11-2010, 01:02 PM
I should have been more organised and had my stuff with me at work but my head has been up my @rse the past few days with loads on, I don't like this being busy one bit!!

I'd fully understand if I'm dropped for Sunday as it should be the folk at training who are in ahead of anyone who didn't make it :agree:

Anyway, big game on Sunday so hopefully we've got a full squad for it!

Gus
13-11-2010, 04:07 PM
another disappointing turn out, wee bit chilly/folk think they are guaranteed game time.....p1sh. Joke 26 signed players 2 training sessions,either folk want to play for the beers and training is a must otherwise do 1 imo, had more folk turn up on a monday ffs

Judas Iscariot
13-11-2010, 05:43 PM
another disappointing turn out, wee bit chilly/folk think they are guaranteed game time.....p1sh. Joke 26 signed players 2 training sessions,either folk want to play for the beers and training is a must otherwise do 1 imo, had more folk turn up on a monday ffs

That number is correct Matthew but it doesn't really give a fair assesment of our squad..

At least 5 out of the 26 need released..

Groobs - Never available
Nick - Now lives in Aberdeen
Pete - Doesn't reply to texts or the board
Sean - Doesn't reply to texts or the board
Lewis? GK signed for Goccia game - Not needed otherwise
Archie - Is taking a break from 11's

Then you have Simba who's a long term injury guy along with Danny..

So in actual fact that gives us a squad of 20, including 2 GK's & the manager!

20 players is nowhere near enough to have good, consistant competition for places..

More players are required!!!

Get asking aboot :agree:

Delboy*
14-11-2010, 12:01 PM
That number is correct Matthew but it doesn't really give a fair assesment of our squad..

At least 5 out of the 26 need released..

Groobs - Never available
Nick - Now lives in Aberdeen
Pete - Doesn't reply to texts or the board
Sean - Doesn't reply to texts or the board
Lewis? GK signed for Goccia game - Not needed otherwise
Archie - Is taking a break from 11's

Then you have Simba who's a long term injury guy along with Danny..

So in actual fact that gives us a squad of 20, including 2 GK's & the manager!

20 players is nowhere near enough to have good, consistant competition for places..

More players are required!!!

Get asking aboot :agree:

Thats the most sensation of wording messanges you offer beyond historical begginings of postallitalitical texted graphicting grammaticalistacations.

well did!

MacBean
14-11-2010, 12:12 PM
lads,

it's my birthday on Tuesday and fancied heading out for a few pints after training. I know Dalkeith isnt exactly perfect for folk with cars, but you could have a pint or be gay and have a soft drink. Could organise lifts too so that we have 2/3 willing people to drive?

up for it?

Ritchie
14-11-2010, 12:13 PM
Thats the most sensation of wording messanges you offer beyond historical begginings of postallitalitical texted graphicting grammaticalistacations.

well did!

:faf::faf:

Ritchie
14-11-2010, 12:14 PM
lads,

it's my birthday on Tuesday and fancied heading out for a few pints after training. I know Dalkeith isnt exactly perfect for folk with cars, but you could have a pint or be gay and have a soft drink. Could organise lifts too so that we have 2/3 willing people to drive?

up for it?

Sorry mate, dalkeiths a nightmare for me to get to!! :bye:

Nando™
14-11-2010, 10:43 PM
Is this happening this week?

Mister P
15-11-2010, 12:11 AM
oh yes!!!!

Delboy*
15-11-2010, 09:26 AM
I will decide im not going to this on Tuesday at about half 4, n no tell anyone....

:tee hee:

Judas Iscariot
15-11-2010, 10:19 AM
I will decide im not going to this on Tuesday at about half 4, n no tell anyone....

I'm sure by then you'll have cane up with a reason for your non attendence :cool2:

Ritchie
15-11-2010, 10:22 AM
I'm sure by then you'll have cane up with a reason for your non attendence :cool2:

if your stuck deek, ask Teo for an excuse.... he's the excuse master!! :agree:

Teo10
15-11-2010, 11:22 AM

:agree:

P.S you coming tonight or craigmount too far away for you?

Ritchie
15-11-2010, 11:57 AM

P.S you coming tonight or craigmount too far away for you?

no i wont be there tonight... no made up crappy excuses though.

i just dont want to play. :cool2:

Judas Iscariot
15-11-2010, 12:00 PM

Teo10
15-11-2010, 12:09 PM
no i wont be there tonight... no made up crappy excuses though.

i just dont want to play. :cool2:

Why would you not want to play though? too cold for you?

Ritchie
15-11-2010, 12:21 PM
Why would you not want to play though? too cold for you?

i just dont want to play... i have other things i like to do during the week.

dont see the need in playing sunday, monday and tuesday.

i know thats hard to take in..... if i spin it a bit will it help you understand??

heres my teo's reasons for not playing tonight.......

"cant come tonight as i have my gerbils graduation ceremony to go to"

"Cant make it tonight as its some guy in uberazacstans birthday so im going for a meal"

"not going to be there tonight cause i'm a cheese toastie"

Teo10
15-11-2010, 01:27 PM
i just dont want to play... i have other things i like to do during the week.

dont see the need in playing sunday, monday and tuesday.

i know thats hard to take in..... if i spin it a bit will it help you understand??

heres my teo's reasons for not playing tonight.......

"cant come tonight as i have my gerbils graduation ceremony to go to"

"Cant make it tonight as its some guy in uberazacstans birthday so im going for a meal"

"not going to be there tonight cause i'm a cheese toastie"

Awww wee itchy cant handle it:boo hoo:

That one is my favourite one, use it regularly, not just with football though, TBF the guy is a good friend so.....

Nando™
15-11-2010, 05:16 PM
Good gear. Fonz can you geez a lift?

Delboy*
15-11-2010, 09:16 PM

Dont need excuses. I just dont turn up. n u all accept it.

Ritchie
15-11-2010, 09:50 PM
Dont need excuses. I just dont turn up. n u all accept it.

Aye, but your an untouchable........

Judas Iscariot
15-11-2010, 10:57 PM
Aye, but your an untouchable........

You better ***kin believe it :agree:

Ritchie
16-11-2010, 06:47 AM
You better ***kin believe it :agree:

'mon the beers
16-11-2010, 08:35 AM
Itchy's chat aside how many we expecting tonight? I'm making the effort from the kingdom so I'm hoping there's going to be a decent turn oot!!!

Ritchie
16-11-2010, 08:53 AM
Itchy's chat aside how many we expecting tonight? I'm making the effort from the kingdom so I'm hoping there's going to be a decent turn oot!!!

shut your NOISE!!

i'll be there... as will my long term boyfriend. :agree:

Judas Iscariot
16-11-2010, 09:50 AM

About 41

MacBean
16-11-2010, 09:57 AM
I'll be there, birthday hat at the ready. is anyone up for a pint after then ladies?

Teo10
16-11-2010, 10:09 AM
Fents, when you going to start charging at the start of the month for the month if you get me? I know it was discussed as 11 brave souls conquered the weather last week, but nothing else has been said on it?!

Also, Those still due money for training gear, GET IT IN! I want to be like muzzy and turn up on monday nights in full training gear:boo hoo:

GB6
16-11-2010, 01:21 PM
geeeeeeeeez a lift :greengrin

Judas Iscariot
16-11-2010, 01:23 PM
geeeeeeeeez a lift :greengrin

Learn to drive :agree:

GB6
16-11-2010, 02:19 PM
Learn to drive :agree:

Zzzzzz

Nando™
16-11-2010, 04:40 PM
Can one of you bams get in touch with Fritzl, he sent me a text but isnae answering his square thing. Same happened last time and I couldnae make training. Help aes oot lads..

GB6
16-11-2010, 05:24 PM
Can one of you bams get in touch with Fritzl, he sent me a text but isnae answering his square thing. Same happened last time and I couldnae make training. Help aes oot lads..

learn to drive...:wink:

Judas Iscariot
16-11-2010, 05:33 PM
learn to drive...:wink:

Or get a car :agree:

Ritchie
16-11-2010, 05:39 PM
Or get a car :agree:

Or throw your horrible puss off a tall building :agree:

Mister P
16-11-2010, 06:34 PM
danny. im getting picked up at 7 pm. u'll need to get to mine for then if u want a lift.

Nando™
16-11-2010, 07:11 PM
danny. im getting picked up at 7 pm. u'll need to get to mine for then if u want a lift.
FFS I get this and your text now...

Nando™
16-11-2010, 07:38 PM
And then I miss a call...

Anyone got a car for sale?

MacBean
16-11-2010, 10:12 PM
Top drawer lads :top marks

Scooter
16-11-2010, 10:34 PM

really enjoyed it. abit stop start at times but over all very good

MacBean
16-11-2010, 10:36 PM
scrap that you b@tards! it doesn't come off!! :shocked:

ah well, ive got my wish and can touch black ass whenever i want :greengrin

Judas Iscariot
16-11-2010, 10:56 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:sO5dOVQ_461bRM::lyricsdigger.info/s/red%2520black%2520cars&t=1&usg=AFrqEzfJvqpoMup1o1g38xjgb6DqLoHHuQ