PDA

View Full Version : ok...who sat on my face???

Mister P
13-10-2010, 06:21 PM
lads, I've pieced together small bits of the blanks I have form sunday.

Matt, I vaguely remember giving you a couple of wee nudges on the back of your shoulder, trying to wind you up. I don't recollect actually geting you covered:confused:

I also have a slight memory of lying on the dancefloor with someone/peopl on top of me.....but Ive been told someone lifted their kilt up and rubbed their baws in my face :faf::faf::faf::top marks ........who was that???

Apparently I stuck my hand into my boxers, proclaimed I had sweaty balls and shoved my fingers in Jamies face:confused:

Lads, I was rubber ducked and hope I didn't 'really' piss anyone off.

It's the JD, i always get cocky on it.....I think I'm funny as f* but i think I maybe should give up drinking it:dunno:

mind you the (estimated) 7+ Jagerbombs, 4 Champers, countless lagers, and guessing 6+ Jd n coke maybe wasn't a good mix.

MacBean
13-10-2010, 06:51 PM
Aye someone pulled you down on the dancefloor and you were having a nice wee snug hug before I seen this as a perfect opportunity to get a pile up started. No idea who teabagged you!!

Class night

Gus
13-10-2010, 07:03 PM
I teabagged you mate, but not really as i had my CK's on lad

& it was revenge for your slight nudges (pushes) into th urinal

i thought you were good banter

:notworthy:

Mister P
13-10-2010, 07:31 PM
I do remember having a great bit banter, just started getting scared incase Id p'd anyone off.

oh *****....Newcastle is gonna be messy eh!!

lyonhibs
13-10-2010, 07:37 PM
Sounds like you all had a great day - meant to send the groom a text on the day, but totally forgot - massive congratulations anyway!!

John, that thread title is probably the greatest in .net history!!! :thumbsup: