PDA

View Full Version : Petries no daft

Hibee87
13-10-2010, 05:31 PM
Just been thinking our Rod may have a cunning plan here:

stevenson and evans in the dugout for sat makes great sense even if he has appointed/know who is going to be appointed - announce the manager will take charge as of next week then our next home game is against the yams this being our new managers first home game + also against our bitter rivals = more interest and possible a full house 20 thousand fans means more money in bank.

rod knows it makes since :wink:

hibeemarley
13-10-2010, 06:00 PM
and it's right after most peoples payday. So no excuses!

stubru59
13-10-2010, 06:00 PM
Having run out of "who is it" rumours, we've now moved on to "why is we don't yet know" rumours.

Anything for a change.

Hibbyradge
13-10-2010, 06:02 PM
Has Gareth applied for the job? :wink:

alex74
13-10-2010, 06:06 PM
Having run out of "who is it" rumours, we've now moved on to "why is we don't yet know" rumours.

Anything for a change.got to give rod credit the way he does his business that is why there are so many rumours as none of us have a clue even the media have nothing to go on that says something.

ScottB
13-10-2010, 06:13 PM
Even if someone was announced today, I would think that Evans and Stevenson would still be in charge on Saturday. So it is entirely possible that the club could be keeping an appointment to themselves so as not to distract from what is, a must win game on Saturday.

I for one am looking forward to the many rumours of 'I saw x in the stand / box / bar / shop' threads on Saturday :greengrin

Manxhibs
13-10-2010, 06:45 PM
I get the impression that someone has been chosen but I think we are right to leave it to evans and stevenson to ready the team for the big game, a new manager may disrupt the team this late in the week.

Jonnyboy
13-10-2010, 06:53 PM
Even if someone was announced today, I would think that Evans and Stevenson would still be in charge on Saturday. So it is entirely possible that the club could be keeping an appointment to themselves so as not to distract from what is, a must win game on Saturday.

I for one am looking forward to the many rumours of 'I saw x in the stand / box / bar / shop' threads on Saturday :greengrin

Let me be the first. I know for a FACT that Mixu will be at ER on Saturday :agree:

ScottB
13-10-2010, 07:08 PM
Let me be the first. I know for a FACT that Mixu will be at ER on Saturday :agree:

Might send Jimmy Calderwood a free ticket just to watch the nuclear fallout on here of him being sighted at the game :thumbsup:

Jonnyboy
13-10-2010, 07:15 PM
Might send Jimmy Calderwood a free ticket just to watch the nuclear fallout on here of him being sighted at the game :thumbsup:

:greengrin

IWasThere2016
13-10-2010, 09:12 PM
ScottB :faf:

You're a bad man!

ScottB
13-10-2010, 09:36 PM
ScottB :faf:

You're a bad man!

It has been said before :wink:

LamontHFC©
14-10-2010, 04:38 AM

:greengrin :top marks

Aldo
14-10-2010, 07:59 AM
Either that or the man he has offered the job to has turned us down so its back to the drawing board????

:rolleyes: