PDA

View Full Version : Gazza arrested on drink driving charge

YehButNoBut
11-10-2010, 10:51 AM
According to the Mirror Paul Gascoigne is to face a drink-driving charge after he was arrested by police, it was revealed today.
The 43-year-old was stopped by officers in the Jesmond area of Newcastle on Friday afternoon.
He was breathalysed and charged with drink-driving and will appear at Newcastle Magistrates' Court on October 20.

He really has pressed the self destruct button.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Paul-Gazza-Gascoigne-arrested-on-drink-driving-charge-article598477.html

Spike Mandela
11-10-2010, 11:15 AM
Somebody put him out his misery for god's sake!:yawn:

Littlest Hobo
11-10-2010, 11:40 AM
Needs to get himself a burd me thinks to keep him on the straight and narrow.:wink:

Ritchie
11-10-2010, 11:46 AM
i hear he was on his way to edinburgh for a meeting with RP about the hibs job..... :agree:

hibsbollah
11-10-2010, 11:49 AM
i hear he was on his way to edinburgh for a meeting with RP about the hibs job..... :agree:

Now theres someone who would sort out the dressing room culture:agree:

LancashireHibby
11-10-2010, 11:53 AM
Now theres someone who would sort out the dressing room culture:agree:

I don't think we'd be able to afford the bar bill.

We had a game at Leigh against Garforth last week, and their officials were convinced he was on his way to them - sadly, they got wind later in the week about his failure to change his ways. The fella is going to do a lonely death, and I fear it's not too far away. Regardless of people's feelings about him, he was one hell of a footballer.

YehButNoBut
11-10-2010, 11:54 AM
To think that a club was willing to take him on as manager only last week, ok it was only non league Garforth Town, is unbelieveable, think of the influence he would have on their players. :greengrin

alex74
11-10-2010, 12:03 PM
I don't think we'd be able to afford the bar bill.

We had a game at Leigh against Garforth last week, and their officials were convinced he was on his way to them - sadly, they got wind later in the week about his failure to change his ways. The fella is going to do a lonely death, and I fear it's not too far away. Regardless of people's feelings about him, he was one hell of a footballer.agree m8 it is a bit sad watching the downfall of one of the best if not best talents to play the game i used to love watching gazza when he played up hear was worth admission money alone.

Phil D. Rolls
11-10-2010, 12:05 PM
Anybody know where I can get a cooked chicken, a fishing rod, and 8 cans of Ace?

It might turn him around, you never know.

HibbyAndy
11-10-2010, 12:39 PM
He really isnt the full shilling, Stumbles from one incident to another .