PDA

View Full Version : Debts

hibee4life1983
10-10-2010, 09:01 PM
Does anyone know the exact extent of rankers and hertz debt, and what punishments could be dished out???

How can clubs keep competing in any form with debts like they have, if they are as bad as some sources suggest there playing with fire and deserve all thats coming.

GGTTH

PISTOL1875
10-10-2010, 09:44 PM
Does anyone know the exact extent of rankers and hertz debt, and what punishments could be dished out???

How can clubs keep competing in any form with debts like they have, if they are as bad as some sources suggest there playing with fire and deserve all thats coming.

GGTTH

Rangers latest figure was £22million..

As for Hertz ......... God only knows...

YehButNoBut
11-10-2010, 06:44 AM
Rangers latest figure was £22million..

As for Hertz ......... God only knows...

Hearts debt must be around the £40 million mark now.

I wonder how much they owe the revenue.

bighairyfaeleith
11-10-2010, 06:52 AM
TBH Rangers debt probably won't be that bad as they will get 10million for the champs league this season, there wage bill has been fairly dramatically slashed. I reckon they will sell bougherra next summer and that will get them down to around 10-15million and everyone will probably be happy at that. (This does't take into account the tax issue which is still unresolved I believe)

Hearts though is another matter:greengrin

Saorsa
11-10-2010, 06:56 AM
TBH Rangers debt probably won't be that bad as they will get 10million for the champs league this season, there wage bill has been fairly dramatically slashed. I reckon they will sell bougherra next summer and that will get them down to around 10-15million and everyone will probably be happy at that. (This does't take into account the tax issue which is still unresolved I believe)

Hearts though is another matter:greengrinaye but apart from what they may owe the tax man they borrowed the rest from themselves so it disnae matter :agree:

:greengrin

Brooster
11-10-2010, 06:56 AM

Zero.

Phil MaGlass
11-10-2010, 06:59 AM
I think I heard Rangers actually have a debt of over 75 million.

bighairyfaeleith
11-10-2010, 07:04 AM
I think I heard Rangers actually have a debt of over 75 million.

I think that was an estimate of what it might be if this tax issue goes against them. Not confirmed yet though I don't think.

alex74
11-10-2010, 12:44 PM
I think I heard Rangers actually have a debt of over 75 million.yes rangers have more debt than there saying as a dont think the banks are putting so much pressure on them if its only 20m

Caversham Green
11-10-2010, 01:52 PM

They owed the revenue £1.3m at 31 July 2009, plus whatever emerges from the investigation. Their net debt at that date was £34.2m.

ballengeich
11-10-2010, 02:17 PM
yes rangers have more debt than there saying as a dont think the banks are putting so much pressure on them if its only 20m

From newspaper reports, Rangers have agreed a plan for a gradual repayment of debts over a number of years so the banks will not press them provided they keep to that overall agreement.