PDA

View Full Version : im going to say it now

Scooter
08-10-2010, 01:38 PM
good luck to Fenton on Sunday, as the time draws nearer might not get a chance to say it. So good luck enjoy it. my only advice is just go with the flow, it will be the best day of your life to date!

I cant wait mate, going to get the kilt shotly :thumbsup:

cocopops1875
09-10-2010, 12:00 PM
Aye mate have a great day :thumbsup:

Mister P
09-10-2010, 12:13 PM
thats it.
you're bollox aren't ur own.
u'll get grey hair.
she'll spend all ur money.
whats hers is hers and whats urs is hers as well.
ur lifes over mate.

but have a good day anyway.:greengrin

Ritchie
09-10-2010, 02:57 PM
I feel sorry for Lesley having to put up with fentons moaning puss x

See you all tomorrow...

So long gay boys.......

Judas Iscariot
09-10-2010, 04:03 PM
**** yous..

Apart from Archie & Col :agree:

Ritchie
09-10-2010, 04:36 PM
**** yous..

Apart from Archie & Col :agree:

You don't mean that sweetcheeks

GB6
09-10-2010, 10:02 PM
:agree: have a great day mate .

what beers are heading to the minto?

Judas Iscariot
09-10-2010, 10:21 PM
:agree: have a great day mate .

what beers are heading to the minto?

Cheers pal.. :aok:

Deek, John, Matt, Fraser, Ritchie, Josh, Teo, Dav, MacBean, Jamie.. Etc :wink:

Teo10
10-10-2010, 01:41 AM
All the best fents, hope the ceremony etc goes smoothly! I'll hopefully see you around half 7! Enjoy your day, love your blackass x

Wysie8
10-10-2010, 08:56 AM
Teo, your language is offensive! I cannae wait, im gonna be at the bar wi bells on! Good luck fents, and all the best. ( ill say it now b4 my speech is slured!!) So long gay boys!!

Gus
10-10-2010, 09:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ea7Zas1qMc

Gus
10-10-2010, 09:44 AM
Teo, your language is offensive! I cannae wait, im gonna be at the bar wi bells on! Good luck fents, and all the best. ( ill say it now b4 my speech is slured!!) So long gay boys!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFdyQxysQaA&NR=1

nickwhibs
10-10-2010, 12:09 PM
all the best man

Josh 01
10-10-2010, 11:11 PM
What a night, just properly realised how great a team spirit weve got, lets use it to our advantage and go and win this league. Hope mr and mrs fenton have a great week
GGTTB xx

GB6
10-10-2010, 11:59 PM
Couldn't agree more josh, great bunch of lads and was good to get to know everyone outside of a typical sunday/training session x

Scooter
11-10-2010, 01:53 AM
Couldn't agree more josh, great bunch of lads and was good to get to know everyone outside of a typical sunday/training session x

Totally agree an absolutely fantastic day I had a great time!

We really do have a great bunch of boys!

Scooter
11-10-2010, 01:55 AM
Cheers pal.. :aok:

Deek, John, Matt, Fraser, Ritchie, Josh, Teo, Dav, MacBean, Jamie.. Etc :wink:

Cough

Dav1986
11-10-2010, 03:40 AM
Had a great night, all the best for Fenton n lesley! Some great banter 2nite lads, need to get out with u guys more often!

Ritchie
11-10-2010, 07:06 AM
Woot woot!!

Judas Iscariot
11-10-2010, 08:30 AM
Cough

Sorry Heed.. :wink:

Love you guys!

Had the best day and night ever :top marks

Cheers for coming, see you'd Sunday :notworthy:

Teo10
11-10-2010, 09:03 AM
Amazing night!!!!

Had a belting time as did the missus.... This is why I couldn't stay away from you guys! Such a laugh... Im paying for it today at work thats for sure!!!!

Scooter
11-10-2010, 09:04 AM
Sorry Heed.. :wink:

Love you guys!

Had the best day and night ever :top marks

Cheers for coming, see you'd Sunday :notworthy:

Fonzlexia returns:thumbsup:

Ritchie
11-10-2010, 09:25 AM
Amazing night!!!!

Had a belting time as did the missus.... This is why I couldn't stay away from you guys! Such a laugh... Im paying for it today at work thats for sure!!!!

Teo & Ritchie... Hibeernian Dancing Queens :agree:

Teo10
11-10-2010, 09:31 AM
Teo & Ritchie... Hibeernian Dancing Queens :agree:

We tore that **** up... Gay style!!!

Mister P
11-10-2010, 12:06 PM
I have no idea how much I had to drink.
I have no concept of how I got home.
Woke up this morning about 9ish and was still reekin, no just groggy but full on pishhed. took a couple of tablets and went back to bed.

just up the now and wondering how the feeck I have a goldfish sitting in the middle of the dining room table, how I got the bleedin video camera home in one piece, and that I managed to get the kilt etc home with no damage etc.:dunno:

Fraz, these Jagar bombs have to be put in retirement now mate:greengrin

Mr & Mrs Fenton, all the best guys, beautiful people.
Have a great time away wi yer dugs....I'll be up on wednesday:greengrin....just jokin.

Glory Glory to the Fentons.

ps, great to see wee Grant getting along, and Big Grant making the effort all the way from the Bungle Bungles!!!:top marks

appologies to anyone i was dribbling p!sh too....I was just hammered and sorry if I tried to cop off wi yer missus:greengrin

Teo10
11-10-2010, 12:20 PM
Woke up this morning about 9ish and was still reekin, no just groggy but full on pishhed. took a couple of tablets and went back to bed.

just up the now and wondering how the feeck I have a goldfish sitting in the middle of the dining room table, how I got the bleedin video camera home in one piece, and that I managed to get the kilt etc home with no damage etc.:dunno:

Have a great time away wi yer dugs....I'll be up on wednesday:greengrin....just jokin.

ps, great to see wee Grant getting along, and Big Grant making the effort all the way from the Bungle Bungles!!!:top marks

appologies to anyone i was dribbling p!sh too....I was just hammered and sorry if I tried to cop off wi yer missus:greengrin

Great to see the majority of the team there, great bunch of ***** the lot of you!

You were absoloutely smashed!!! How is Lynn this morning?

Ritchie
11-10-2010, 01:24 PM

BEAST!!!

hows your eye?? :faf:

Mister P
11-10-2010, 02:24 PM
oh aye!!!!that wiz sair.

Delboy*
12-10-2010, 10:47 PM
One of the best days/nights ever!!!

Big Grant was my vote for disco diva like, that boy can throw some shapes!

Jamie pluggin his iphone in to save the first dance, classic.

Fonz being Fonz, sayin he had lost his waist-coat n Leah tellin him he was wearing it!!

Beers takin over the dance-floor.

everyone copyin Jamies neckwear n Chuckie using a napkin.

The WAGS tryin to gate-crash our newcastle trip:bitchy:

Ritchie wantin to get naked for the video clip.

Fonz pushin Gus into the urinal, Gus dryin himself off for 20mins under the hand drier:greengrin

Gus taking revenge n organising a Fonz ambush, Fonz being pinned down n getting male parts thrust into his face:faf:

Gus unleashing the wet floor sign, Fonz practically making love to said sign on the dancefloor.

Archie seriously considering going home to put on some brylcreem.:rolleyes:

the big Grant-wee Grant partnership, little n large aint got a look in. mare like Andre the giant n jimmy Crankie!!

The Fenton's lookin like theyv just had one of the best days of their lives :agree:

GloryGlory

Mister P
12-10-2010, 11:00 PM
One of the best days/nights ever!!!

Big Grant was my vote for disco diva like, that boy can throw some shapes!

Fonz being Fonz, sayin he had lost his waist-coat n Leah tellin him he was wearing it!!

everyone copyin Jamies neckwear n Chuckie using a napkin.

The WAGS tryin to gate-crash our newcastle trip:bitchy:

Fonz pushin Gus into the urinal, Gus dryin himself off for 20mins under the hand drier:greengrin

Gus taking revenge n organising a Fonz ambush, Fonz being pinned down n getting male parts thrust into his face:faf:

Gus unleashing the wet floor sign, Fonz practically making love to said sign on the dancefloor.

the big Grant-wee Grant partnership, little n large aint got a look in. mare like Andre the giant n jimmy Crankie!!

GloryGlory

OK, in all honesty, I don't remember a jot about any of those things mentioned:confused:

I never had a hangover in the morning either....was knackered like but no hangover.

Judas Iscariot
12-10-2010, 11:36 PM
Thanks again boys, I mean a MASSIVE thanks to all who came and thanks for all the cards and pressies..

Really meant a lot to us for all you lot being there!

Cannae wait to get the glorious Beers gear on again on Sunday, thighs feelin fine thanks to..

http://triton.imageshack.us/Himg140/scaled.php?server=140&filename=imageve.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=480

That's how I roll :wink:

Love all you ****ers..

Defo :notworthy:

Ritchie
13-10-2010, 06:18 AM
Let's take this good team spirit into our MASSIVE game on Sunday.

These are the games we need to win.

Glory glory!!x

MacBean
13-10-2010, 08:44 AM
Had an absolutely amazing time on Sunday night, really enjoyed the whole night.
Was struggling through my first pint after the amount of bevy in Prague and Berlin, but once that was down me the party mood was back.
Cracking night and good to see so many of the beers there.

Congrats once again to Mr & Mrs Fenton, It'll be weeks before that smile comes off your face.

Pile up on John was class!