PDA

View Full Version : Tickets For Celtic Game?

HibeeBigFly
18-09-2010, 08:51 PM
Trying to get 5 tickets for the Celtic game on the phone and it has been a nightmare. Three of the people i am taking have never been to a football game before and have to phone up themselves to register. I had relevant details concerning everyone. Age, D.O.B, address etc. Why is it so difficult to get tickets for games in Britain when in other countries in Europe it is so straightforward?

Could any of you please assist with my questions below.

Where is the best place to sit and what is the deal with this standing section?

Whats with the restricted view and why am i not allowed to specify where i want to sit?

Are cash gates going to be in operation for this?

Thanks

E.T. is a Hibee
18-09-2010, 08:59 PM
Trying to get 5 tickets for the Celtic game on the phone and it has been a nightmare. Three of the people i am taking have never been to a football game before and have to phone up themselves to register. I had relevant details concerning everyone. Age, D.O.B, address etc. Why is it so difficult to get tickets for games in Britain when in other countries in Europe it is so straightforward?

Where is the best place to sit and what is the deal with this standing section?

Whats with the restricted view and why am i not allowed to specify where i want to sit?

Are cash gates going to be in operation for this?

Thanks

Do yourself a favour, keep you cash! Dont take your mates through to that absolute S Hole of a place. If they have never been to a match before they'll never go again if you make them sit amongst they ******in tramps!

Alex Trager
18-09-2010, 09:06 PM

Where is the best place to sit and what is the deal with this standing section?Unaware there was one

Whats with the restricted view and why am i not allowed to specify where i want to sit? My brother and his pal said they could only get it for here...think old east stand pillars times fifteen on the same pillar

Are cash gates going to be in operation for this? Doubt it

You'd be better taking them to the T.O. also i'd reccommend leaving their virginity for the New east on the seventh of november
Thanks
:greengrin

Stantons Angel
18-09-2010, 09:42 PM
Here we go again! The same question is asked every time we play the old firm teams. You cannot get tickets for a game against the Glasgow pair or Hearts with out being on the database as a Hibs supporter who has bothered to buy a ticket to see the team play before.

The tickets we get for an away game are sold on the instruction of the other team, ie either front to back or vice versa. It is so they can keep control of who is sitting were in what area and any unsold are given back to celtic for selling to their own support.

You ask why you cant chose where to sit,then ask for info where to sit? Have you been to Parkhead before? The restricted view seats are often in line with the pillars and restrict your view of the pitch.

Hope this explanation is helpful to you.:bye: