PDA

View Full Version : End of season beerathon

Gus
08-09-2010, 04:32 PM
Right lads

After the success of Fenton's stag in newcastle we decided we are going to have our end of season shindig down there.

The weekend of the 17th June I suggest, any other dates welcome.....

It is still a long way away & we have got a fair old slog ahead of us. But what better way to hopefully celebrate our first season with an end of season do to end all end of season do's.

I suggest on the saturday we would book a curry house and have the Beer awards:

Players player
Managers player
Most improved player
Captains player
goal of the season

so on and so on

As folk can back me up it can get pricey. Hotel works out about £50 a head for the weekend (Jury Inn) Train if booked early enough £27.....then you have got your spends.

£300 for the weekend I reckon

anyway I mention this early as I will be running a book. it will be better run than Farepak but not as good as what the tache could do:wink:

Looking at £10 a month and @ least come June you will have at least your hotel and train paid for.

This wont be for everyone (the book,not the trip)

:notworthy:

Ritchie
08-09-2010, 04:38 PM
I'll give you money, but if you squander it on drugs and prostitutes, I'll no be happy!!!

Think I'll give you £20 a month so you better get a spreadsheet sorted so you know who's paid what.

Means I'll have more saved

Gus
08-09-2010, 04:43 PM
I'll give you money, but if you squander it on drugs and prostitutes, I'll no be happy!!!

Think I'll give you £20 a month so you better get a spreadsheet sorted so you know who's paid what.

Means I'll have more saved

ha ha good idea.....about the drugs and hookers:wink:

I have purchased a special book, every player will have their own page. With each amount given, it will be dated and signed by both me and the said player

Lets make this epic

Josh 01
10-09-2010, 08:45 AM
bringing it with you on sunday gus?

Gus
10-09-2010, 01:49 PM
bringing it with you on sunday gus?

:agree:

MacBean
10-09-2010, 03:26 PM
you shall receive my cash on the sunday after 18th of every month :thumbsup: