PDA

View Full Version : Hughes body language

roondheid
29-08-2010, 03:21 PM
Only one manager last ten minutes out there giving the team encouragement, and it wasn't Yogi. To see our boss out there on the touchline is the least the travelling fans deserve.

Is he feeling the pressure?

HIBERNIAN-0762
29-08-2010, 03:28 PM
Only one manager last ten minutes out there giving the team encouragement, and it wasn't Yogi. To see our boss out there on the touchline is the least the travelling fans deserve.

Is he feeling the pressure?

I noticed this as well, he looked like a man getting ready to pick up his P45...and the sooner the better

Matty_Jack04
29-08-2010, 03:31 PM
Gareth Evans looked the only person hurting sitting on that bench whenever the camera panned to it!

subs sitting with there feet up having a joke with each other Rice standing arms folded and yogi sitting on his cookie chewing on his tongue!

nae fluckin good Empty them Rodders :bye:

HibeeDaz6270
29-08-2010, 03:48 PM
I was told today that Yogi himself said he reckons he will be the 1st SPL manager to be shown the door. Obviously will never know if this true or not as its not like he would come out and say it to the papers or anything like that, but it was what i was told from a friend. Worrying if true.

Phil D. Rolls
29-08-2010, 03:49 PM
I was told today that Yogi himself said he reckons he will be the 1st SPL manager to be shown the door. Obviously will never know if this true or not as its not like he would come out and say it to the papers or anything like that, but it was what i was told from a friend. Worrying if true.

Really?

Dunbar Hibee
29-08-2010, 04:34 PM
Gareth Evans looked gutted.

ionahibby
29-08-2010, 04:37 PM
Gareth Evans looked the only person hurting sitting on that bench whenever the camera panned to it!

subs sitting with there feet up having a joke with each other Rice standing arms folded and yogi sitting on his cookie chewing on his tongue!

nae fluckin good Empty them Rodders :bye:

If yogi ever goes good shout for manager would be interesting to see how he would do seems to do ok with the reserves as far as im told

Gala Foxes
29-08-2010, 04:39 PM
St Mirren are at best an average side made up of 1st & 2nd division players - just like Ross County & Hamilton who both easily beat us last season - Not Good Enough

SneakersO'Toole
29-08-2010, 04:43 PM
Don't forget the shocking body language of the players also.

Said a thousand words...

Scorrie
29-08-2010, 04:44 PM
Hughes' body language was awful. Didnt looked like he could be bothered or worse still, didnt understand what was going on. Gareth Evans looked like he was hurting but nobody else seemed bothered. Worrying and to be honest, disappointing.

BEEJ
29-08-2010, 04:52 PM
Gareth Evans looked gutted.

If yogi ever goes good shout for manager would be interesting to see how he would do seems to do ok with the reserves as far as im told
:hilarious

That's cheered me up no end.

Phil D. Rolls
29-08-2010, 05:00 PM
Hughes' body language was awful. Didnt looked like he could be bothered or worse still, didnt understand what was going on. Gareth Evans looked like he was hurting but nobody else seemed bothered. Worrying and to be honest, disappointing.

He spent an hour looking in the mirror this morning, trying to figure out where he'd seen the face before.

Jones28
29-08-2010, 05:01 PM
More than feeling the pressure. Something going on behind the scenes methinks. I have never seen a manager look so uninterested when his team are a goal down with 20 mins to go

basil fawlty
29-08-2010, 05:04 PM
Dont worry i was told from a friend also that what you were told from a friend was a load of codswallop , my friend might be friends with your friend but thats what friends are for.:wink:

HibbyAndy
29-08-2010, 05:09 PM
Gareth Evans did look gutted :agree:

Met him on several occasions. Top top Hibs guy and genuine lovely lad :agree:

Beefster
29-08-2010, 05:13 PM

Em, no.

3pm
29-08-2010, 05:15 PM
Scoopyboy and someone else, maybe Silverhibee said that they both thought Hughes would be gone by the end of August. I don't know if they boys know something but they are normally more right than wrong. Said it all to me.

Baldy Foghorn
29-08-2010, 05:15 PM
More than feeling the pressure. Something going on behind the scenes methinks. I have never seen a manager look so uninterested when his team are a goal down with 20 mins to go

He was out of dugout about 5 times in first half shouting and gesticulating. Second half he was waving arms around like a loony..... I think Hibs look jaded after only 3 SPL games, so what exactly goes on at East Mains, has he lost the dressing room, do the players just not listen???

Phil D. Rolls
29-08-2010, 05:17 PM
He was out of dugout about 5 times in first half shouting and gesticulating. Second half he was waving arms around like a loony..... I think Hibs look jaded after only 3 SPL games, so what exactly goes on at East Mains, has he lost the dressing room, do the players just not listen???

He lost the dressing room ages ago.

HibbyAndy
29-08-2010, 05:17 PM

Exactly my thoughts :agree:

down the slope
29-08-2010, 05:27 PM
unfortunately the players ARE listening -to keek, the sooner he goes the better but that would mean Rod admitting he was wrong again !.

Phil D. Rolls
29-08-2010, 06:11 PM
unfortunately the players ARE listening -to keek, the sooner he goes the better but that would mean Rod admitting he was wrong again !.

Also proves that a large section of our support who wanted him were wrong as well.

down the slope
29-08-2010, 06:13 PM
Very true, and i am one of them but i admit i was totally wrong,

HibeeDaz6270
29-08-2010, 06:31 PM
Dont worry i was told from a friend also that what you were told from a friend was a load of codswallop , my friend might be friends with your friend but thats what friends are for.:wink:
The person who told me, was the person Yogi said this 2. I dont see why he would make this up but who knows.

Phil D. Rolls
29-08-2010, 06:59 PM
Very true, and i am one of them but i admit i was totally wrong,

I think he had to be given a chance, he'd served his time at Falkirk after all.