PDA

View Full Version : How do you get a game for .net?

Banff
11-08-2010, 09:49 PM
As per the title!

Judas Iscariot
12-08-2010, 06:15 AM
Drop me or Mister P a PM, or reply here with some details about yourself! Name, age, position, previous clubs etc..

Then keep a eye on the board for when we're training next and come along :aok:

Banff
12-08-2010, 08:29 PM
But obviously i wouldnt be a regular as i work offshore, would that mean i couldnt play at all?

MacBean
12-08-2010, 08:34 PM
But obviously i wouldnt be a regular as i work offshore, would that mean i couldnt play at all?

We've just joined a proper affialited league where all players are registered and have to be signed. Each club can only sign so many players per season IIRC. That would be down to John et al to decide if signed obviously. But you'd be more than welcome to join in training/friendlies etc if not?!!?

sorry to the powers that be dont mean to step just thought id let him know :cool2:

Ritchie
12-08-2010, 09:05 PM
We've just joined a proper affialited league where all players are registered and have to be IIRC. That would be down to John et al to decide if signed obviously. But you'd be more than welcome to join in training/friendlies etc if not?!!?

sorry to the powers that be dont mean to step just thought id let him know :cool2:

He'll probably be available as often as you Paul McInjury-prone :greengrin

MacBean
12-08-2010, 10:43 PM
He'll probably be available as often as you Paul McInjury-prone :greengrin

:agree: