PDA

View Full Version : New member - probably.

lyonhibs
11-08-2010, 10:54 AM
Hi,

Just to say that, as I've recently moved to Oxford for work, and the chances of me finding a pub locally for SPL games are slim to none, with slim just having left the building, I can see myself heading into the Big Smoke for the big televised games, starting with the East Stand inauguration vs The Huns in a couple of weeks.

I'll be the dashingly handsome fellow :greengrin

Looking forward to it - there's a chance I'll be there with a Dons supporting mate, who will be cheering vociferously against The Huns. He won't be in colours though - I assume that's ok??

Thanks,

London Hibs Supporters Club
13-08-2010, 05:52 PM
Hi,

Just to say that, as I've recently moved to Oxford for work, and the chances of me finding a pub locally for SPL games are slim to none, with slim just having left the building, I can see myself heading into the Big Smoke for the big televised games, starting with the East Stand inauguration vs The Huns in a couple of weeks.

I'll be the dashingly handsome fellow :greengrin

Looking forward to it - there's a chance I'll be there with a Dons supporting mate, who will be cheering vociferously against The Huns. He won't be in colours though - I assume that's ok??

Thanks,

No probs, Lyon, and your good looks would be most welcomed as we're a right rag-tag bunch of ruffians and waifs.

Don't bring any Yams. That's Rule No: 1

wpj
13-08-2010, 06:51 PM
No probs, Lyon, and your good looks would be most welcomed as we're a right rag-tag bunch of ruffians and waifs.

Don't bring any Yams. That's Rule No: 1

:grr: not all of us :wink:

lyonhibs
15-08-2010, 08:26 AM
iv found that my local has ESPN, which is great news for games like 2day, but for bigger games il probably head in to celebrate/drown sorrows with sum like minded people!