PDA

View Full Version : Royal Mail Delivery Office

Since90+2
04-08-2010, 07:35 PM
Was meant to get a delivery today by Royal Mail and surprise surpise they have messed it up , waited all day in the house nothing arrives and when you check the tracking number it says we tried to deliver but you werent in and we have left a card (which they aint!) , useless barstewards!

Anyways ive tried to call them but the phone just rings out , does anyone know the opening times for the sorting office at Portebello? Trying to plan if I can get out there and back in time before the game tomorrow night. (No opening times on the site either which is ridiculous!)

Sick Boy
04-08-2010, 11:36 PM
No idea about the Porty office but my nearest one at Gorgie :jamboak: is only open from 6am-2pm Mon-Fri and 6am-12 on a Sat. Absolutely useless if you work the hours that I do.:grr:

Hiber-nation
05-08-2010, 06:43 AM
Was meant to get a delivery today by Royal Mail and surprise surpise they have messed it up , waited all day in the house nothing arrives and when you check the tracking number it says we tried to deliver but you werent in and we have left a card (which they aint!) , useless barstewards!

Anyways ive tried to call them but the phone just rings out , does anyone know the opening times for the sorting office at Portebello? Trying to plan if I can get out there and back in time before the game tomorrow night. (No opening times on the site either which is ridiculous!)

The Porty one is open 7 till 7 no nae probs :wink:
(so my daughter tells me anyway)