PDA

View Full Version : Just because it's Hibs

ahibby
04-08-2010, 01:41 PM
Anyone else going tomorrow night simply because it's Hibs; I mean not expecting to go through but hoping we do and looking forward to seeing Hibs in the new look stadium?

cwilliamson85
04-08-2010, 01:43 PM
I think a lot of people are paying ther £5 to get a good view of the new stand.

I would not be suprised if an early Maribor goal goes in there will be a mass surge to the exit.

ahibby
04-08-2010, 01:47 PM
I
I would not be suprised if an early Maribor goal goes in there will be a mass surge to the exit.

That would be the end of the match as a contest if that was to happen, but I think I would stick around regardless just to see how spirited the side is and if it fights back or lies down. Yogi would also maybe do a u turn and maybe give players a game who wouldn't get a game in a close contest and I would find that interesting.

houston1875
04-08-2010, 01:51 PM
I'm going the mora night coz wanna see the cabbage put 4 past these gypos fae Maribor! GIRUY!!

iwasthere1972
04-08-2010, 01:55 PM
Anyone else going tomorrow night simply because it's Hibs; I mean not expecting to go through but hoping we do and looking forward to seeing Hibs in the new look stadium?

I think the 6,500 David Bailey's in the West Stand can act as our 12th Man tomorrow night.

Scare the living sh*t out the Slovenians that amount of cameras going off at the same time.

blackpoolhibs
04-08-2010, 02:12 PM
I'm going the mora night coz wanna see the cabbage put 4 past these gypos fae Maribor! GIRUY!!

:agree:

CabbageFan
04-08-2010, 02:25 PM
Mon The Hibs!!:flag::scarf::flag:

cheltenhamhibee
04-08-2010, 02:28 PM

oi !! these so called gypos are bringing ma new delivery o' pegs wi them, so they're no that bad :greengrin:greengrin

cwilliamson85
04-08-2010, 02:30 PM

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Caversham Green
04-08-2010, 02:33 PM

Any fans that do that don't deserve to see their team in Europe.

Stevie Reid
04-08-2010, 02:40 PM
Any fans that do that don't deserve to see their team in Europe.

Quite.

Incidentally, the only reason I go to any Hibs game is 'just because it's Hibs'.

CallumLaidlaw
04-08-2010, 02:44 PM
Bought my ticket a while ago.
I'm going cos I don't get to see hibs on Europe very often, plus I can't stay away from ER.
Also, I do not expect a result from the game BUT if a miracle happens and we somehow got through, you would hate yourself if you weren't there

Keith_M
04-08-2010, 02:51 PM
Incidentally, the only reason I go to any Hibs game is 'just because it's Hibs'.

I bought my ticket before the draw was even made. Reason one, I haven't been to the Fitba' in ages and I'm getting withdrawal symptoms. Reason Two, It's Hibs playing in Europe, not something we see often, so win, lose or draw I'm going to enjoy myself by chanting, singing and cheering on The Hibs till the game's finished.

If you plan on berating any of the players in my vicinity, I'll be making my feelings know in your direction!

LEaston87
04-08-2010, 03:25 PM
im going because although I feel we won't win, if we do win and go through it will be one of my most memorable moments supporting hibs and I would be gutted if I missed it!

Virginia Hibs
04-08-2010, 03:26 PM
Me and the 7 yr old laddie driving up from Norwich tomorrow morning, best part of 500 miles and then driving back straight after the game so we're back for the Norwich match on Friday night? Why.....
...because it's the first chance to see the new family home :thumbsup:
...because it's the laddies first chance to see a European match
...because it doesn't happen often!

........ and just because it's Hibs! :notworthy:

GGTTH!

Stevie Reid
04-08-2010, 03:32 PM

I bought my ticket before the draw was even made. Reason one, I haven't been to the Fitba' in ages and I'm getting withdrawal symptoms. Reason Two, It's Hibs playing in Europe, not something we see often, so win, lose or draw I'm going to enjoy myself by chanting, singing and cheering on The Hibs till the game's finished.

If you plan on berating any of the players in my vicinity, I'll be making my feelings know in your direction!

Me and the 7 yr old laddie driving up from Norwich tomorrow morning, best part of 500 miles and then driving back straight after the game so we're back for the Norwich match on Friday night? Why.....

GGTTH!

:thumbsup:

iwasthere1972
04-08-2010, 03:57 PM
Well to be absolutely truthful the only reason I'm going tomorrow night is because I can now record Eastenders on ma wee Sky+box and don't have to stay in.

deeks01
04-08-2010, 04:48 PM
leaving at half 3 to get there half an hour before the match , standing around in glasgow central for an hour waiting on a train to ayr on ma way home , the choice of standing about ayr like a spare part watching brass monkeys walk by crying their eyes out for 5 hours till about half 6 when theres a bus home.... or paying well in exess of 50 quid for a taxi!

Because its hibs , because its my team , because its in my blood , because its who I am and because I'll be there through thick and thin regardless of the hassle!

GGTTH , lets get right ****in intae those maribor jobbies!!!!!!!

FromTheCapital
04-08-2010, 04:53 PM

I'm paying £5 to go and see Hibs progress to the next round of Europe. :thumbsup:

We've got style baby, We've Got Class, Hibees ya baaaaaaaas ! :top marks

HibbyAndy
Well to be absolutely truthful the only reason I'm going tomorrow night is because I can now record Eastenders on ma wee Sky+box and don't have to stay in.

:hilarious

:top marks

:greengrin

Gatecrasher
im going because i support hibs, why else would i go :dunno:

houston1875
04-08-2010, 05:50 PM

Surely you gotta sky+ emmerdale as well??

jonny
04-08-2010, 05:58 PM

GGTTH!

Great effort! :thumbsup:

Just for the record - I hope the City manage to get a result on Friday as well, my father in law is from Norfolk and is a big fan.
Out of curiosity, would you fancy the Doc at ER? Has he got a new club yet?

iwasthere1972
04-08-2010, 05:59 PM
Surely you gotta sky+ emmerdale as well??

:agree: Despite half the cast being Yams (RIP Shadrack :wink:) I'll be plussing that as well.

Virginia Hibs
04-08-2010, 06:21 PM
Great effort! :thumbsup:

Just for the record - I hope the City manage to get a result on Friday as well, my father in law is from Norfolk and is a big fan.
Out of curiosity, would you fancy the Doc at ER? Has he got a new club yet?

I'd have him. Give's 100% and would bring the young lads on I'm sure. However he signed for Charlton at the beginning of July so it's a no go there!

therealgavmac
04-08-2010, 06:47 PM
leaving at half 3 to get there half an hour before the match , standing around in glasgow central for an hour waiting on a train to ayr on ma way home , the choice of standing about ayr like a spare part watching brass monkeys walk by crying their eyes out for 5 hours till about half 6 when theres a bus home.... or paying well in exess of 50 quid for a taxi!

Because its hibs , because its my team , because its in my blood , because its who I am and because I'll be there through thick and thin regardless of the hassle!
GGTTH , lets get right ****in intae those maribor jobbies!!!!!!!

:top marks EXACTLY!

Pretty Boy
04-08-2010, 07:08 PM
Of course i'm going just because it's Hibs. If it was any other team playing on Thursday night i wouldn't have even thought about going near.

I'm going because i want to see Hibs play in Europe, because it's nice to see a team i've not seen before at ER, because i want to see if the boys life their game for the occasion, because i want to see our nearly complete home, becuase i've missed 'normal' football during the World Cup but most of all because it's Hibs and just when you think that you can't take anymore, that they have let you down once to often they will pull a result out of the hat that no one expected, i've a sneaky feeling tommorow could be one of those results.

Hibernia Na Eir
04-08-2010, 08:30 PM
i thought about going then thought, nahhh!

pack ma bags for ma hols instead :greengrin

Franck is God
04-08-2010, 08:50 PM
Anyone else going tomorrow night simply because it's Hibs?

What more reason do you need?