PDA

View Full Version : Question TV or Radio coverage for Thursday

Col2
02-08-2010, 06:41 PM
Anybody know if this weeks game is going to be covered on TV or even radio? Radio Scotland didn't have first leg but assume they may gave home leg. If game sold out by tomorrow wonder if BBC2 will show it?

Hibs TV don't have anything advertised so not sure.

Had minor knee op today so can't make it along just in case the accusations start!

Sloppy
02-08-2010, 06:51 PM
Anybody know if this weeks game is going to be covered on TV or even radio? Radio Scotland didn't have first leg but assume they may gave home leg. If game sold out by tomorrow wonder if BBC2 will show it?

Had minor knee op today so can't make it along just in case the accusations start!
its only minor get your erse along :greengrin

Col2
02-08-2010, 07:32 PM
its only minor get your erse along :greengrin

I would if I could but not insured to drive for first few days!

Baldy Foghorn
02-08-2010, 07:38 PM

Have not heard of it being shown on TV but I could be wrong..... Radio should hopefully have something on for you to listen to.....

Hope you get better soon, and dont undo those stitches when we score the 4th on Thursday.....

Wembley67
02-08-2010, 07:40 PM
Have not heard of it being shown on TV but I could be wrong..... Radio should hopefully have something on for you to listen to.....

Hope you get better soon, and dont undo those stitches when we score the 4th on Thursday.....

:dead:

:greengrin

Martin
02-08-2010, 11:27 PM

Hibernian TV will be at the game and providing coverage

Peevemor
03-08-2010, 05:52 AM

857 pages. :devil:

ancienthibby
03-08-2010, 06:41 AM

Good News!!

Beeb Radio Scotland's schedule for Thursday shows that the full game will be covered from 7.06 on Thursday on 810MW!!

ALF TUPPER
03-08-2010, 06:46 AM
Minor op ? ..................... only minor? Get yersl' along ........I think you might get a game. :thumbsup:

Yogi get it sorted !! :grr:

\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
:bye: speedy recovery matey.

GGTTH

cockneymike
03-08-2010, 10:24 AM

Is this video as well as audio? If so how much are you charging and where can I register?

Also as the game is obviously nearly sold out, could you not advertise it for us non Edinburgh Hibbies that can't get home for the game?

cockneymike
03-08-2010, 10:28 AM
Is this video as well as audio? If so how much are you charging and where can I register?

Also as the game is obviously nearly sold out, could you not advertise it for us non Edinburgh Hibbies that can't get home for the game?

Ignore this - the fact he said TV should have given it away - in my desparation to see the game I was being thick! :embarrass Great news though!

blackpoolhibs
03-08-2010, 10:31 AM
Ignore this - the fact he said TV should have given it away - in my desparation to see the game I was being thick! :embarrass Great news though!

I dont think they can broadcast in the UK only abroad.

cockneymike
03-08-2010, 10:36 AM

Surely they can when the game is not being covered by any other broadcaster?

Also if I understand correctly, at this stage in the tournament ie before the group stages, each home team has the rights to sell however they see fit.

blackpoolhibs
03-08-2010, 10:51 AM
Surely they can when the game is not being covered by any other broadcaster?

Also if I understand correctly, at this stage in the tournament ie before the group stages, each home team has the rights to sell however they see fit.

I'm not 100% sure, but i dont think they can broadcast in this country. I'm sure someone will be along soon to tell us either way.

Martin
03-08-2010, 10:58 AM

We are just trying to confirm the rights - but we were able to do so in Maribor so fingers crossed we are able to do so at Easter Road

cockneymike
03-08-2010, 11:00 AM
I'm not 100% sure, but i dont think they can broadcast in this country. I'm sure someone will be along soon to tell us either way.

We are just trying to confirm the rights - but we were able to do so in Maribor so fingers crossed we are able to do so at Easter Road

Very good - Blackpool you were right, someone did come along! Martin, thanks for the update - good luck getting it all sorted out.

blackpoolhibs
03-08-2010, 11:00 AM

Good news, hopefully those who cant make it can cheer us on from home too. :thumbsup:

Martin
03-08-2010, 11:10 AM
Keep your eyes posted on the Official site for an Update when we can...

LancashireHibby
03-08-2010, 11:20 AM
BBC are showing the Motherwell game, but are broadcasting online coverage of the Hibs game to UK users.

Speedway
03-08-2010, 12:07 PM
online Video or Audio? (or both)

Moulin Yarns
03-08-2010, 12:29 PM
Good News!!

Beeb Radio Scotland's schedule for Thursday shows that the full game will be covered from 7.06 on Thursday on 810MW!!

link (http://www.bbc.co.uk/radioscotland/programmes/schedules/mw/2010/08/05)

:thumbsup:

Craig_in_Prague
03-08-2010, 12:30 PM
Keep your eyes posted on the Official site for an Update when we can...

Is it ok for outside UK, no matter what?

Thanks.

Sandy
03-08-2010, 12:34 PM

Thanks.

I listen to BBC Radio1 all the time hear, but pretty sure for sporting events it is only UK based listeners. I use a (legal and paid for :greengrin ) UK tv proxy for listening to SportScotland.

ancienthibby
03-08-2010, 01:16 PM
link (http://www.bbc.co.uk/radioscotland/programmes/schedules/mw/2010/08/05)

:thumbsup:

Here you are:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radioscotland/programmes/schedules/mw/2010/08/05

I'll post the commentary page when it goes up on Thurs!

we are hibs
03-08-2010, 01:43 PM
Here you are:

is there any internet links dont think iraq goals will show game

number9dream
03-08-2010, 01:53 PM
Radio Scotland are broadcasting Motherwell game, with online coverage of Hibs game only...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/motherwell/8880466.stm

BBC programme info page is wrong in earlier link is wrong.

CyberSauzee
03-08-2010, 02:17 PM
BBC are showing the Motherwell game, but are broadcasting online coverage of the Hibs game to UK users.

Radio coverage only

BBC Scotland, meanwhile, has reached agreement with Hibernian to provide online radio commentary, for UK users, of their Europa League third round qualifier second leg against Maribor at Easter Road on Thursday.

bob12345
03-08-2010, 06:22 PM
Anyone know if there are any highlights on tv?

Sas_The_Hibby
03-08-2010, 06:24 PM
Minor op ? ..................... only minor? Get yersl' along ........I think you might get a game. :thumbsup:

Yogi get it sorted !! :grr:

GGTTH

Unless you're a proven goalscorer, of course! :devil:

Martin
03-08-2010, 06:41 PM

Thanks.

Announcement will be made soon Craig.

Moulin Yarns
04-08-2010, 05:22 AM
Here you are:

that was the link I posted :greengrin