PDA

View Full Version : Oi radge, where's ma baw?

blackpoolhibs
31-07-2010, 05:25 PM
:confused:

BroxburnHibee
31-07-2010, 06:00 PM
:hilarious Just back fi the golf club.................

He telt me all about it.

"I'll take it for ya" :wink:

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: :rotflmao::rotflmao:

wazoo1875
31-07-2010, 06:51 PM
:confused:

Was that the one from thursday night ? One of the boys i was with was given one from Graeme Smith , but the polis took it off him after the game. Cracking balls too, would have been a good memento :agree:

Hibby D
31-07-2010, 07:17 PM
Was that the one from thursday night ? One of the boys i was with was given one from Graeme Smith , but the polis took it off him after the game. Cracking balls too, would have been a good memento :agree:

Gary hid his up his shirt and the polis just thought he had a fat belly. :greengrin

No wait a minute......... He hid the ball up the back of his shirt and the polis thought he had a fat back :greengrin

wazoo1875
31-07-2010, 07:20 PM
Gary hid his up his shirt and the polis just thought he had a fat belly. :greengrin

No wait a minute......... He hid the ball up the back of his shirt and the polis thought he had a fat back :greengrin

:greengrin

The funny thing is,young Liam who had his taken off him had it up his dukes. It did look amusing :agree: a skinny young lad expecting twins!

SaulGoodman
31-07-2010, 07:22 PM
Can someone elaborate for me :confused:

Or is this an in-joke :greengrin

Alex Trager
31-07-2010, 07:38 PM
Was this the boy that looks like kev mcbride.... if not one of his pals....i quite vividly remember someone raging about the police man

Alex Trager
31-07-2010, 07:39 PM
infact...none of you will think he looks like him so just forget it

iwasthere1972
31-07-2010, 08:11 PM

You were right the first time.

Gary hid it up his shirt and the polis thought he had one tit smaller than the other one. The ball being the small one of course. :agree:

wazoo1875
31-07-2010, 08:35 PM
Was this the boy that looks like kev mcbride.... if not one of his pals....i quite vividly remember someone raging about the police man

Mate i've just put a link to some pictures on another thread , He's in them anyway

Hibbyradge
31-07-2010, 09:33 PM
What ba'?

monktonharp
31-07-2010, 10:40 PM
What ba'? think you would need to have been there mate(unless you were) for a crazy crazy night in a toon called Maribor.:wink: they could make songs like a town called malice,or spaggetti westerns about it

Hibbyradge
01-08-2010, 08:51 AM
think you would need to have been there mate(unless you were) for a crazy crazy night in a toon called Maribor.:wink: they could make songs like a town called malice,or spaggetti westerns about it

I was there.

And I've got the ba! :greengrin

edit: It'll soon be on eBay though. :wink:

Toaods
01-08-2010, 11:15 AM

clip of him here.... suggesting a good turn out for Tynecastle....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeeOPR8bxac

ronaldo7
01-08-2010, 12:21 PM

They do a great line in Slim line strips at Easter Road too.

He should have got one, and he could've hid it in there:greengrin

johnrebus
01-08-2010, 12:28 PM
Do you think that you could post all this cosy wee pals stuff on the private message boards as its getting pretty tedious for all us 'outsiders', on here.

:na na:

Hibby D
01-08-2010, 12:57 PM
Do you think that you could post all this cosy wee pals stuff on the private message boards as its getting pretty tedious for all us 'outsiders', on here.

:na na:

Do you think that you could maybe just not read it? :na na:

bighairyfaeleith
02-08-2010, 07:05 AM
Do you think that you could maybe just not read it? :na na:

but you have to read it to know you don't want to read it:doh:

CropleyWasGod
02-08-2010, 08:10 AM
but you have to read it to know you don't want to read it:doh:

I have read it and still don't know whether I wanted to read it in the first place...

flash
02-08-2010, 08:12 AM
Thought i had logged into one of those " social networking" sites by mistake.

blackpoolhibs
02-08-2010, 09:20 AM
Has anyone not read this?

Hibbyradge
02-08-2010, 11:59 AM
Has anyone not read this?

Good question.

It's important that folk know what's going on and realise that it's a football related thread, not a cozy wee pals thing.

In a nutshell, BH stole a football from the Maribor game.

Given that his luggage was a Hibs superstore plastic bag, he couldn't take the ball on the plane.

I helpfully offered to take it for him as there was room in my deluxe Umbro holdall.

BH jumped at the opportunity, forgetting that I was on a plane to Edinburgh, while he was headed to Manchester. :faf:

The ball will be returned to its Slovenian owners on Thursday night. :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
02-08-2010, 12:21 PM
Good question.

It's important that folk know what's going on and realise that it's a football related thread, not a cozy wee pals thing.

In a nutshell, BH stole a football from the Maribor game.

Given that his luggage was a Hibs superstore plastic bag, he couldn't take the ball on the plane.

I helpfully offered to take it for him as there was room in my deluxe Umbro holdall.

BH jumped at the opportunity, forgetting that I was on a plane to Edinburgh, while he was headed to Manchester. :faf:

The ball will be returned to its Slovenian owners on Thursday night. :greengrin
That bag is good for at least 1 more trip. :wink: Anyway my black bin liner was in the wash.

Toaods
02-08-2010, 11:18 PM
total cheese.

.....ohhh, I miss that wee board...:boo hoo:

Hibbyradge
03-08-2010, 07:17 AM
total cheese.

.....ohhh, I miss that wee board...:boo hoo:

Feeling left out, Quentin? :greengrin

I notice you've posted several times on the "all the people" thread.

If a thread about a match ball is cheese, what's one about folks', mostly made up, occupations?

Consistency is so elusive, wouldn't you agree? :wink:

The very purpose of existence is to reconcile the glowing opinion we hold of ourselves with the appalling things that other people think about us. Quentin Crisp