PDA

View Full Version : Riordan,Stokes and Miller.

Expecting Rain
30-07-2010, 08:16 AM
These guys are wasted in the present Hibs team, with the exception of the youngsters Hanlon and Wotherspoon and the potential of Zemmama allied to the commitment of Murray we are being brought down to a level that is well below the standards we should be achieving, i mention this not on the strength of last night but also on the back of last seasons run.

Callum_62
30-07-2010, 08:49 AM
If what you are saying is right - surely its these 3 jobs to lift the team??

deeks (with his goals) and Stokes done that last year

Miller, during our poor run......??? :confused:

poor result in Europe for sure...bit of panic setting in tho.

still have 1 month to get some bodies in.

I can see why Yogi played the way he did, it just never worked out....and to be honest, made him look a fool.

erin-go-bragh87
30-07-2010, 08:50 AM
These guys are wasted in the present Hibs team, with the exception of the youngsters Hanlon and Wotherspoon and the potential of Zemmama allied to the commitment of Murray we are being brought down to a level that is well below the standards we should be achieving, i mention this not on the strength of last night but also on the back of last seasons run.

Have to agree. It must be soul destroying fir players of their calibre to be let down by the players they are forced to try and carry through games like Nish and Rankin. And people will be surprised when thru jump at the first chance to leave.

Beefster
30-07-2010, 08:51 AM
Miller is always going to be wasted in any team if he doesn't have a partner in the centre of midfield to rescue his losing of the ball. McBride did that for the first few months of last season and Miller looked good. Since he hasn't had someone to do it for him, he's been a liability.

johnrebus
30-07-2010, 08:55 AM
Call me old fashioned but I think it might be an idea to just play your best players in every game.

:boo hoo:

Expecting Rain
30-07-2010, 09:55 AM
Call me old fashioned but I think it might be an idea to just play your best players in every game.

You`re not alone in being old fashioned, if you have strength in depth you can jiggle about with the team but in the context of Hibs it should be your best eleven every game, the manager reckons he has 15 players he can call upon, i think he is being generous and kind.

Captain Trips
30-07-2010, 12:00 PM
Miller is one of the reasons we have not been better very inconsistent, I do not see how he in particular is wasted. Maybe get the old finger out.

Bad Martini
30-07-2010, 12:05 PM

You are mental. Whatyetalkingabootwillis with this radge, old, quaint idea of playing your best players in every game :grr::grr:

Bampot. Next you'll be suggesting we should ALSO, play them in their actual/best/time proven positions as well :grr::grr:

Away with ye ya looney :greengrin

The_Horde
30-07-2010, 12:06 PM
In order to play the "dutch way" we need to have players capable of playing us out of danger.. and we dont! when have you seen hibs play a crossfield pass recently?

If we play that slow, boring footall next season we're going to have an empty stadium.

Sumner
30-07-2010, 07:17 PM
Call me old fashioned but I think it might be an idea
to just play your best players in every game.

It's thinking like that that has no place in the modern game ...
likesay pit the big single fish up front on his tod ken, bound tae wurk.

BT58
30-07-2010, 07:30 PM
for the sake of next weeks game[ for the first 30 mins anyway]
we should play galbraith on one wing, deeks on the other, with nish+stokes in the middle
if we havent scored by 30 minutes, we play 2-3-5, jeez, it worked in the 60`s
if we win 6-2 were thru[jeez, what a headline that would be]
b
ps rather see hibs attacking at ER, than that boring pass, pass, back, it reminded me of the alexo years,,,, surely JH has not found ALEX MILLERS book of succesfull football:bitchy::bitchy: