PDA

View Full Version : Music fans - grv festival

ian cruise
16-07-2010, 11:51 PM
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum......

My band THE GAP YEAR RIOT will be GRV festival on Sun the 25th July,

Now we may not be to everyones taste (its a modern americanrock/pop band for fans of paramore, all american rejects, kids in glass houses etc) however if you have heard of us or you fancy checking us out as i said we will be playing the GRV festival on Sun the 25th July

you can also find us on facebook and myspace, just type the name into any search browser.

thanks for your time

ian cruise
16-07-2010, 11:52 PM

Now we may not be to everyones taste (its a modern americanrock/pop band for fans of paramore, all american rejects, kids in glass houses etc) however if you have heard of us or you fancy checking us out as i said we will be playing the GRV festival on Sun the 25th July

you can also find us on facebook and myspace, just type the name into any search browser.

thanks for your time

Ryan91
17-07-2010, 12:20 AM
Cheers for this heads up mate, I seem to recall seeing you guys at the Hive a few months back I believe that Dividing the Line headlined that night. I was wondering when you'd be coming back to Edinburgh. Do you know how much tickets are gonna cost?

deeks01
17-07-2010, 06:30 AM

thanks for your time

aye and I'm gary lightbody.

seriously though your actually in gap year riot? :O , I've actually heard of them , class band keep up the good work mate! what one are you then? lol

Betty Boop
17-07-2010, 09:57 AM

thanks for your time

Is Gramo not a big fan of Paramore ? :greengrin

Ed De Gramo
17-07-2010, 03:36 PM
Is Gramo not a big fan of Paramore ? :greengrin

What gives it away? :greengrin

ian cruise
17-07-2010, 06:34 PM
Cheers for this heads up mate, I seem to recall seeing you guys at the Hive a few months back I believe that Dividing the Line headlined that night. I was wondering when you'd be coming back to Edinburgh. Do you know how much tickets are gonna cost?

Aye that probably would have been the show. not sure about costs of the grv gig but we will be in studio 24 on 21st august with tiger please, those tickets are £5 i believe.

ian cruise
17-07-2010, 06:36 PM
aye and I'm gary lightbody.

seriously though your actually in gap year riot? :O , I've actually heard of them , class band keep up the good work mate! what one are you then? lol

yup really me.

i'm the bass player, hairy guy with the beard (and usually a good few beers on stage). i normally concentrate on playing bass and leave the looking good to the other guys.